Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:38 pm
Awesome Tree
Your wish for Pokemon changing has been granted.
Serebii.net
Pokémon Sunday has just aired and has shown that the battle system is as adaptive as we predicted. In battle, in a variety of instances, the camera will move around and zoom in/out as the situation dictates. In addition to that, as seen in screenshots, the sprites are animated so the battles are not going to be as static as they have been the last fourteen years. These animations take place when attacking and while waiting for the moves to be selected and not just when the Pokémon is put into battle.

EXCITEMENT O__O!!!!!
-explodes-  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 pm
o lawd is dat REAL animations/????  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm
Waynebrizzle
o lawd is dat REAL animations/????

i herd of them only in legends  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Seriously though, this is a good step. I'd say a long overdue step, but at least it's there.  

Waynebrizzle

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:22 pm
Had to turn off sound. Is that really what good publicity is like in Japan?

The animations may be simple, but it's a start. If there'll be unique animations for appearing, idle, attacking, item use and taking damage, that's cool. And by unique, I mean no shitty sprite stretching and wobbling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 am
Y'know honestly the male protagonist looks to much like Red... and the girls hair is kinda dumb...  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Regulust
Y'know honestly the male protagonist looks to much like Red... and the girls hair is kinda dumb...

Ponytails are dumb?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:57 pm
Regulust

Dude, with you...everything is dumb. xd  

Sir Codin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:00 pm
Al Torrenz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree with parts of this.

A lot of old-time Pokemon fans fit that to a T. So much that it's really annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:06 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Al Torrenz

A lot of old-time Pokemon fans fit that to a T. So much that it's really annoying.

Ain't that the truth. Good thing I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I'm always up for anything new.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 am
TtheHero
Lord of Armageddon
Al Torrenz

Ain't that the truth. Good thing I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I'm always up for anything new.

I KNEW you were going to respond if I used that phrase. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:54 am
Lord of Armageddon
TtheHero
Lord of Armageddon
Al Torrenz
[yet another quote of the comic]

I KNEW you were going to respond if I used that phrase. xd

I saw this entire conversation coming. I even know that T will now answer saying he figured you knew that.  

Al Torrenz

Vaettur

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:47 am
I don't know if it is mentioned before in the thread, but is that different camera-angle thing really new? They also used it in HG/SS at the lighthouse i believe.

Anyway... i don't know if i'm looking forward to it... D/P's pokemon were awful... and R/S's pokemon weren't really great either... they run out of ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:06 pm
TtheHero
Regulust

Ponytails are dumb?

Her hair just doesn't fit with her outfit.... and it's not even a ponytail T.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm
Vaettur
I don't know if it is mentioned before in the thread, but is that different camera-angle thing really new? They also used it in HG/SS at the lighthouse i believe.

Anyway... i don't know if i'm looking forward to it... D/P's pokemon were awful... and R/S's pokemon weren't really great either... they run out of ideas.

To me, the fact that they only used it there seems more like them testing the waters with a new idea.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games