Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:06 pm
Shoka smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Well we are quite a pair." He looked at his body and realized it was time to get out. He picked her up and took her out of the pool. "Its time to get out of the pool."
(bye bye)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:26 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Kissing Shoka on his cheek back. Giggling. "Like two peas in a pod??" Looking at her hands, nodding at Shoka.  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Shoka nodded back at her. "Now what should we do?" He found a towel and gave one to Yumiko. "We can't stay here all day." He smiled and put a towel around himself. "We could look around or do something along those lines...just nothing in that 'living' room." He thought back at how that room nearly injured him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:58 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

"I wonder if there is an arcade here," Yumiko said grabbing the towel. Wiping her hair, with the towel. "What could we actually do here....Maybe we could cook? Or try and solve the mystery about this house?" Yumiko said. Looking at Shoka.  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo shrugged her shoulders, and layed back, taking up Buruu's bed. "I dunno. Buruu's a big girl, she can handle it," Buruu whacked Ichigo on the head, and giggled, scurring over to sit on her bed with otosu. Ichigo looked at her sister, before smiling, and laying back down. "I'm tired! Buruu, watch Otosu for me so I can sleeep!~" she whined, closing her eyes. Buruu rolled her eyes, but said nothing in protest as she sat on her knees, her blue ice eyes looking right at Otosu.

( OhEmmGee, sorry I didn't post at all this weekend! I was really busy! >.< )  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm
(( Dats okay!~ Here what happening me and shoka are in love love mode. ))  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:00 pm
"And so the nicer one goes to sleep.." Otosu said to himself before saying to Buruu, "Thanks for calming down the thing called 'Sarah', I would've been killed if it wasn't for you.." He smiled at Buruu before he stared at the wall again, not knowing what to say to Buruu. He was for some reason quite calm when he new he should be on edge, knowing that Buruu was up to some sort of mischief behind his back as was typical of her, or that's what he had seen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu shrugged her shoulders, still watching him. "I didn't want to get an earfull from Dereck about letting a newcomer die," she said, her tail wrapping around her thigh. Her ears flickered as she watched him, and she smiled slightly. "You look like you're thinking about something... Wow, what a relief. I didn't think you had a brain up there," she said, as she moved in one swfit motion to tap his head lightly.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:26 pm
"I have enough brains to get through school." Otosu didn't mention that he was a math whiz at school or that he had actually one a national math championship because it probably didn't matter to Buruu, "And I didn't know that you had enough heart to save someone, even if it was because you didn't want to get yelled at." He then looked at Buruu again this time one of deeper thought, "This game... Did you think it was fun or more terrifying at first?" He felt like he should know to see if his reaction's to the game were normal and if they weren't that was cool with him also.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu smiled a smiel full of evil and darkness, before laughing. "I don;t have a heart. Silly boy," she joked, and giggled more, the smile melting into a normal one. She then stopped, and thought. It was ten years ago her and Ichigo had come here... "We thought it was thrilling, not knowing what was coming next, almost being killed on a number of occasions... the game was defiantly fun at first, then it withered away to boring for we couldn't find our way out, so we gave in, and now we stayed trapped here.... Forever," she said, as a loud purr came form Ichigo as she curled into a ball, sleeping.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:51 pm
Otosu had chuckled only a little and he nodded, turning away again, "Well I don't want to be rude about your hospitality but I think I'll leave before Ichigo wakes up, don't tell her that I'm going to continue to search for the way out, I'm sure she would be very frightened and angry with me if she did find out about that since I'm still injured." He then stood up and walked silently to the door, "See you Buruu." He then swept through the doorway, silently, softly, and without hesitation, as if he were a ghost that had come to visit and was nothing more than a dream. He had quickly reached the floor he wanted and he once more started to search, going from door to door, opening them before closing them again, this time he was prepared for anything to come at him, from the back, the sides, or the front, any creature would be down in twenty seconds if it attacked him at this instant.
((Edited))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Odette felt the smooth cold sheets around her as she awakened. Expecting to find her canopy bed with plants curling around the posts, she saw an unfamiliar room that was dark and kind of cold. " W-Where am I!!!!!???" her voice was high and her pupils dialated as she became frightened. She got out of bed hesitantly. She had on her favorite dark green nightslip and ballet flats. She grabbed a robe, went to the door and yanked it open. Odette cautiously began to wander down the halls.
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:52 pm
(( Reminder of the different floors... thought I should give it to everybody
There are five stories to this mansion.
First Floor; The kitchen, living rooms, an inside door pool, and a huge dining room that double as a ball room.
Second Floor; Where the Newcomers wake up, and where they will sleep for the remander of their stay, unless they lose.
Third Floor; Where the slaves sleep. They each have their own room, and they change to what they want it to be.
Fourth Floor; This is where the outside door is located, along with other doors that lead somewhere else. Anywhere, really. Somewhere random or somewhere cool...
Fifth Floor; Where the master lives. He's got the whole floor to himself, and it has everything he needs there. Kitchen, garden, living room, everything.
))

Otosu sighed and without luck went back down to the second story, passing Odette before blinking twice and turning around, tilting his head. "Another person?" Otosu asked himself in bewilderment. He knew that Buruu and Ichigo would most likely be here in a flash and he said to Odette, "Hello there, did you just wake up?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu frowned as he left, but didn't get up to go after him. If the boy wanted to hurt himself, who was she to tell him not to? Just as she had layed back, and gotten comfortable, a twinge went up her spine, and she and Ichigo both snapped right up in bed. Ichigo looked around with tired eyes, and they widened when she saw Otosu wasn't there. She glared at her, but soon they were both out their door, riding the staircase down to the second level, where they bounded down the hall and came to a skidding stop infront of Otosu, and a newcomer. Ichigo let a sweet smile rip across her face, and Buruu let a devlish smile snake onto hers. "Good morning, miss late sleeper! Everyone else is already awake!~" Ichigo sang, no longer sleepy. "More like everyone else has already been murdered," Buruu hissed, cackling like mad.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Otosu looked at Buruu and said, "Now now, no need to be rude to someone whom has just awoken, no?" He didn't want Buruu to be mean to the new girl and he said, "Instead of being rude to her, be rude to me, or are you already bored with me?" He made it sound twisted though he didn't mean for it to.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games