Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:54 pm
((I don't think my 'companion' is gonna post anymore so I'm just gonna continue on with a 'twist' in the story.))
Otosu cut down the the mercenary and sighed, "I'm not cut out to fight others battles, I need to move back to a Rurouni..." He looked over at the townspeople, "There should be enough water in that well for you to grow some sort of crop, even in this desert, just make sure it's within a greenhouse." Otosu bowed to the leader of the village and then disappeared, only looking back once when he was on the outskirts of town. He then wrapped his white desert cloak around him, the end flapping in the winds as his face was covered by shadow and his swords hilt sticking out of the back where the actual cloak and hood met. He walked back towards Max's town and sighed, "Man why do I go back there so often?" He shook his head, "Doesn't matter, let's just do what we do best, this one, he will fight for fun, as this one usually does.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:44 pm
((no no no just say she's fixing the village while you away,it'll work i promise.))  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:56 pm
((Whoever said I left permanently, I'm still the protector, I'm just going on a little 'journey'))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:09 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate not wanting to make her freind sad because of her seeing his attempts to left her spirits Hayate hugged his head. Blocking his sight Hayate whispered, "Thank you Max." Smiling and softly laughing for no reason her tails flickering back and forth which was a sign she was happy but a little sad.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
He smiled and reached up to pet. "We're getting close right?" He asks since shes covering his eyes. "And could you let me see please?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Giggling "Okay we're here." Jumping off Max's shoulder careful not to hurt him, she ran to the door. Seeing their was a note on the door, she took it off and read it. The note said---------
Dear Haya,
if you do so come by, I'm here to tell tou that I went shopping in the next village. I'll be home at dark. Be careful. Say helo to Max for me. Goodbye and the key is in the you know what. You can show Max if you want he is very trustworthy.
--- Gramps.
Giving the note to Max, she smiled sweetly.

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 am
User Image
He smiled as he read and nodded. "I see. so whats the you know what?" He hands her back the note and waits for show her him the way inside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:42 am
Otosu continued his trek towards Max's village when he stumbled upon an old man. ((Hayate's Grampa)) Otosu looked at him and leaned down, "What is someone like you doing out here in the desert?" Otosu asked as he tried to summon water before seeing that he had plenty, 'He must be from Max's village...' Otosu thought and said, "Are you going to the town that way?" He said pointing in the direction of his village.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:11 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Laughing as Mas said the you know what referring to the backup key hidden on the roof. Pointing her index finger to the roof she took a step back glad for her cat reflexes jumped landing on the roof careful not to break it. You know how village roofs are soft and vulnerable. Grabbing the key beside the chimney she looked down at Max. This was always the hard part it was easy going up, but hard to go down. She hated the heights even thought the houses were medium sized.

During what Hayate was doing, gramps came upon a titan from the other village. "Hello young lad, are you the titan from the other village I'm from the neighboring villiage over there." pointing to Max's village. "Are you a friend of Haya?" Gramps asked. "Yes I'm am, just going to the villiage to buy some groceries for supper tonight. It get really chilly at night." Gramps said answering his question.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
Max smiled and held out his hand so she could land in it. "Don't worry i'll catch you." He wondered if she would trust him that much yet but he knew he would,besides better to build trust now then later.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate gulped she jumped down into Max's arms without hesitation. Sighing in relief she held out the key, "Here ya go Max." She said still holding the key in mid air. Waiting for Max to let go off her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
Max lets her down and waits for her to open the door,mean while he looked around to see what to house was like from the outside. 'Not too bad' he thought to himself.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Walking on her two feet she opened the door for Max letting him go first as he went in, Hayate closed the door behind them getting a sweeper. Dusting the floor until the dust was gone, she scooped it up with the dustpan and dumped it the trash. "Are you thirsty?" She asked Max softly. Knowing she was thirsty and hungry at the same time. Going to the rice cooker she scooped up some rice putting it on the plate. "Want rice balls? Onigri." She said focused at the rice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
Max nodded and smiled. "yes thank you i'll have what you can offer." He had to bend over a bit since he was so tall and sat on the floor so he was level enough with the table. "Are you hungry too? or thirsty?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Laughing as she focused on shaping the onigri. Realizing she haven't asked him what filling he would want, "Max what kind of filling you want? Fried Salted Salmon, or um a dried Plum, or just plain.." She said knowing Hayate would pick Fried Salted Salmon. Thinking of how long it has been since she ate salmon.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games