Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm
Pokabu then unleashed a small fireball to incinerate the clod. "Don't get me started on humans!" He exclaimed then realizing his tone. "Me and friends used to belong to a human until he was killed in by Plasma Grunts. I managed to escape but Mijumaru and Tsutarja wern't so lucky. They were taken by those grunts. My only hope is that they escaped and are now looking for me as I am looking for them." Pokabu said in a somber tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 pm
Raichu blinked and smiled at the pokemons determination "I like you kid! I too have been through the same thing...but lets leave that for now,NOW! i have something id like you to do" a smirk formed on her face "Ya see well...theres this reserve..." she snickered.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm
"Yeah?" Said Pokabu interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 pm
Raichu laughed and then did a Fake Tears "It was horrible!" she an over to him and hugged Pokabu "I-its hard for me to say b-but...the reserve...Its a place where they store Pokemon for horrible things...i was lucky enough to get away when you came along" she gave the piggy pichu eyes "We gotta go show them that the place is bad..ill show you where it is...my friends are still there, you must help me"!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm
(Random much? xD)  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Riolu looked over his shoulder at Lucario. "I was the one that said I might start a rescue team, one day anyhow". He looked at his paws and clenched his fists. "But I wanna get much stronger first. I got into a fight with some humans a few days ago and if it wasn't for Ninetales and the others..."

Kirlia looked at Raichu, she could sense that the electric-type had trouble making friends, but she didn't have to treat others he way she did. "Okay then" Kirlia said to herself. "I'm gonna become Rai's friend, whether she likes it or not".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 pm
Grovyle jumped down form his tree and cracked his hands.

"So you want to get stronger. Well then, how about we have us a battle."  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Lucario shook his head. "Is this all you guys do here? Is eat and fight? You say you want to start a rescue team? I can help you with that." He pulled his badge from his bag. It was a high rank rescue team badge. "Your not the only one looking for a new team."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 pm
"Pardon me, I should have said how about we "spar"instead of fight." Grovyle said in a sarcastic manner.

"Starting a rescue team sounds inserting but."

Grovyle looked at the badge that Lucario and then back at Riolu's.

"Might I ask, what is the difference of your badges?"  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 pm
"Same thing. Back where i came from there was a ranking system for the pokemon rescue teams. Me and my group were the highest of the ranks. Better then the rest. The badges and the numbers on them indicate our rank. Mine is 25. 1 being lower 25 being highest in rank." lucario had sat down in a chair as he explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:04 pm
"Well then, how about we start a team then Riolu." Grovyle said, like he was giving him no other chose but to that he would.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 am
Riolu looked at the badge he held in his hand, he guess that Ninetales wouldn't mind if he borrowed it for a bit. Kirlia walked over to the small group. "What are you guys up to?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:27 am
Lucario looked over at kirlia. He hadn't noticed her when he came in. "Were starting a rescue group. I believe we have not met. I am lucario."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games