Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm
(mm..kay..it's changed /./)
Ira sat down next to Jaded. She put a hand on his chest and her hand began to glow white as she healed him the rest of the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm
He looks at her with a lifted brow  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm
"What a half-ling cant be nice?" she said and pulled her hand away when his body finished healing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm
"its not that."He sighs  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 am
"Then what is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 am
Massasooni shakes his head. "Έτσι, ήσασταν ακριβώς μιλάμε με yourself? ... ότι περισσότερο αποδεικνύει πόσο βαρειές είστε ... (So, you were just talking to yourself?... That more proves how psychotic you are...)" Massasooni shakes his head watching them before asking "Έχετε κάποια συναισθηματική trouble? ... heh ... (You have some emotional trouble?... Heh...)"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am
She listened to them talk. She was fascinated with Ancient Greek, she always has been. Ira watched the forest wail she listened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 pm
He looks at him,"Δεν ήμουν, δεν μιλάμε για τον εαυτό μου. Δεν μιλούσα στον εαυτό μου. Δεν μιλούσα στον εαυτό μου. Δεν μιλούσα στον εαυτό μου. Δεν μιλούσα στον εαυτό μου. Μιλούσα με τον αδερφό μου.(No I was not talking to myself. I was talking to my brother.)"He starts to get up."Και δεν έχω ψυχολογικά προβλήματα.(And I don't have emotional problems.)"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Massadookie shakes his head. "βέβαιος, και σας είναι αδελφός γύρω μας τώρα, είναι μα he? ... και εσείς προφανώς ... Δεν βλέπω να υπάρχει δικαίωμα έριξαν σας. Σας σας μίσους Brother για θανάτωση σας και σας φτάσει λίγο προσέλκυσαν τη μισή φυλή.(Sure, and your brother is all around us now, isn't he?... and you obviously do... I can see right threw you. You hate your brother for killing you and you’re a bit attracted to the half-breed.)"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 pm
Jaded glares. "Ναι μισώ τον αδελφό μου, αλλά όχι για τη δολοφονία εμένα. Για προδοσία μένα και την οικογένειά μας.(Yes I hate my brother, but not for killing me. For betraying me and our family.)"He didn't care if he loses his temper,"Και το όνομά της είναι Ira.(And her name is Ira. )"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm
"Έτσι σας ομολογήσω έχετε αξιοθέατων να her? ...(So you admit you have an attractions to her?...)" Massasooni said more then asks before chuckling "heh heh ... Μπορώ να σας διαβάσω σαν ένα βιβλίο.(Heh heh... I can read you like a book.)"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm
Jaded watches him,"Είναι ωραίο, ένας ανόητος θα πρέπει να προσελκύονται σε αυτήν. Αλλά δεν παίρνω εξελιχθεί με κανέναν.(She is nice, a fool would be attracted to her. But I don't get evolved with anyone.)"He closes his eyes,"Τόσο γιατί δεν είστε προσπαθεί να με σκοτώσει; Είμαι ένας άγγελος μετά από όλα ή είναι αυτό που σας αρέσει ότι είμαι υποφέρει στα χέρια του αδελφού μου?(So why are you not trying to kill me? I am an angel after all or is it that you like it that I am suffering at the hands of my brother?)  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm
Massasooni shrugs. "Εντάξει, οπότε σας μια ξεγελάσουν. (Alright, so your a fool.)" He said before leaning back. "Θα μπορούσε κανείς σκοτώνουν σας, αλλά στη συνέχεια διαπίστωσα σας θα απολαμβάνουν περισσότερο από εμένα ... εκτός από ... Θα μπορούσα να έχω μια χρήση για σας. (I could just kill you, but then I realized you'd enjoy it more from me... besides... I could have a use for you.)" He said as he looks at his fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm
Jaded ignored the first part."Ότι θα το απολαύσετε περισσότερο από ό, τι(That I would enjoy it more than you)"He tilted his head,"Τι χρήση θα μπορούσατε να χρησιμοποιήσετε έναν άγγελο; Μία που φαίνεται να αρέσει. Είμαι δεν χρησιμοποιεί σε καμία ούτε ως κατάσκοπος(What use could you use an angel? One that you seem to dislike. I am of not use to any not even as a spy)"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 am
Massasooni shakes his head to say with a smirk "Έχετε τόσο σκοτάδι εκεί ότι η πραγματική απλή για εσάς να ελέγχονται ... και φαίνεται ότι σας ήδη αδελφό γνώριζε κάτι ... Εγώ θα μπορούσε να ελέγχει σας αρκούν για να κάνετε αυτό που θέλω με ελάχιστη αντοχή. Έτσι, θα μπορούσε κανείς να έχουν ως πολύ ευχάριστη όπως μπορείτε να τώρα πριν από το σκοτάδι devours ψυχή σας στο εσωτερικό τους. (You have so much darkness in there that it's real simple for you to be controlled... and it appears that your brother already knew something of this... I could control you enough for you to do what I want with little resistance. So, you might as well have as much fun as you can now before the darkness devours your soul inside-out.)" He then adds with a shrug "Και δεδομένου ότι έχετε ήδη θέλουν να θα μπορούσε κανείς να προχωρήσει και ******** το μισό-φυλή. (And since you already want to you might as well go and ******** the half-breed.)"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games