Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Serina made sure ehr wound didn't reopen as she began her next techinque. She got into a stance and faced the tree that has a hole in it.[1/4] She focused chakra and practiced to strike all around it. She cupped her right hand and focused chakra.[2/4] A boy came running in as she focused her attention away for a second then went back to the tree. Her eyes saw all their chakras'.[3/4] Serina went back to the tree and started to strike two times, moving her feet to strike four times. Serina moved again and striked 8 times in total strikes all over. She striked another eight times after moving a bit. She had struck sixteen times total. Serina striked another sixteen after moving and got a total of thirty-two. She kept moving and striking another thirty -two times too finish it at Sixy-four.[4/4]

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm
((Mint make your posts longer.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 pm
[[it's longer than yours]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 pm
"Hello" May says.

[[crap i need to relearn jutsu i am changeing blood line cause alicia banned all but 3 of the clansjutsu  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 pm
Arata eyes shifted to the largest amount of chakra on the field and seamed to stare his eyes prierced through the shroud in front of his face and locked onto the jounin,

"Over confident."

The man said agian silently his eyes seamed to see beyond regular apperance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:31 pm
little mintchan
[[it's longer than yours]]

((your learning jutsu im not))

Kai turned back to Arata.Damn hes looking at me.Kai took a deep breath as he walked over to Arata slowly."Hello,Im Kai whats your name."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm
Arata titled his head down agian his eyes disappeared behind his hair as he answered,

"My name is....

He thought for a moment and could only think of one name to give,

"My name is Katsuro."

He lied but his voice and features were so emotionless he'd lost all tells.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 pm
Kai grinned a bit."Hello Katsuro,may i ask what your doing in the village?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 pm
"Hello, I'm Karuda" he said, holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 pm
[[would like to see your training posts]]
Serina deactivated her byakugan and looked around to see Kai walking towards someone.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 pm
Arata didn't seam to move he was short even as he was leaning,

"I'm a gennin, from another village, I have a mission to find a certain person but I failed and now am just recovering."

He said pulling out a burnt headband with the sand village symbol on it, he wrapped it around his forehead and the mans chakra changed, a familar aura wrapped around him it felt like the kage of the sand villages chakra a purple chakra flowed a bit but soon stopped.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 pm
"I was wondering how long you were going to sit a pant there i heard you arrive a little bit ago" May says one of her bats flying behind him. As May walks over to him.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 pm
Kai smiled."Oh well enjoy your time in the village."Kai waqlked back over to May and Karuda as he started to think about the man."What would you two like to learn now?"

((Mint i dont have anything to learn))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 pm
Serina walked over to Kai and some other boy. "Hey! Can you teach me some wind justu?" She said.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 pm
"Well maybe the basics would help first?" He said "Like maybe dispelling genjutsu?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games