Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 am
Cheshure turned his head to see an elderly man catching up with them. " Wow you sure do know a lot about us don't you? " He asked as he slowly turned to the man. He was a little hesitant the last time he trusted a stranger he woke up with cat ears and a tail. ' Yeah, I did sign a golden contract and for it I now have these. " He said as he took his beanie off revealing his black cat ears. His tail also wiggled a little until he was able to get it out of his pants. He wagged his tail and twitched his ears. " See. Then I saw it.....the horrible nightmares, they taunted me made me want to run and never look back. I was so scared. " He said sadly.

The man laughed and said. " Kid if I let things like that bother me I wouldn't be in Sentinel. " He said with a laugh. He decided to wait for the kid The Mad Man would have his head on a plate if he came back without the kid.

Brian gasped and leapt back. He gripped her wrist and lifted up. He then slammed her wrists on the ground his knees placed on her enkles, thanks to his height this was pretty easy. He looked down at her and said. " Relax, if we were here to kill you it would have been done and over with already. " He said softly.

" How silly. Worshipping a bird made of fire, I am the only true creator, I grant wishes and give life to new creations, you are just one of the fruit that has been born from my procedures. Believe me you aren't the only one. True your powers are indeed unique however they are far from god like, with a little training they could indeed be somehing to fear. " He said as he slowly cut and ate a piece of the steak that was infront of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 am
Alex felt his weight on her as she became more enraged...why was this? This has never happened before. Looking at him she calmed down. "What's goin on...why am I so angry" she asked

Angelina ate her food and continued to stare at him. "Whatever...I still like the Phoenix...so why did you pick me? Why did you give me this power?" she asked him in a monotone voice.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:03 am
~~~(Kikyo)~~~

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where your mom is, though I'm fairly certain we can get her back. Okay, so the guy came. I'm gonna assume he's not too far gone. Hmmm." The man leans forward and interlaces his fingers as he thinks. "Okay Kikyo, do me a favor and tell me can you feel any negative spiritual energy around here. Even if you think you feel a bit, tell me."

~~~(Cheshure/Sai)~~~

"That's actually funny to me. Young whipper snappers these days. About as feisty as cats I'd say. Point is kid, you have a power thanks to the guy. You probably shouldn't have signed that contract, but it's okay that you did." The old man tilted his head and cracked his neck then continued on his verbal path. "You two are going to be in a group known as Eden. There isn't much you can do about it at this point because...well, yeah. Laws of Nature my friends. It's required that you do join because if you don't people are going to die. A lot of people."

~~~

"I'm ready." Lucas had removed all the blood from his body and now wore a dark violet, long-sleeved sweater. The sleeves fell over his hands and the neckhole was larger due to streching and aging. His pants were the black and so were his shoes, though they did have white shoestrings. In his pocket were fourty one cent. A nickle, a dime, a penny and a quarter all for material purpose. "C'mon, lets get out of here. Also, there is a lady at the door we might want to get rid of."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 am

[[ Question: Is it morning now, or is it still nighttime? ]]

The Raining Soul

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:50 am
Elizabeth's dream changed as soon as the man left. Her heart thudded as she realised that she'd been tricked, and she watched in horror as the usual forest surrounding her burnt down, making her back away from the choking smoke. Blood covered the trees in splatters and corpses lined the ground in a circle around her. She looked up in shock as the prince who had tricked her so often ran towards her with his blade, her death in the dream signalling her screaming awake.

She shuddered in fear as she looked around her familiar room, her breathing slowly returning to normal as she tried to convince herself it was just a dream. But her stomach seared with pain where the blade had struck her, and her trembling hands lifted her top to reveal her branded stomach. Then she glanced down at her arm, dripping in someone's blood. She jumped, screaming before she ran downstairs to find her mother. Dead. At the base of the stairs. Her screams filled the house as she broke down, terrified about what had happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 am
Alicia sniffed while whiping tears from her eyes."I need fresh air."Alicia ran outside and sat under a tree in the front yard with Natsume trailing behind her."Natsume what am I supposed to do?Mommy is dead!Daddy was already dead!And now I'm a monster!I just don't know what to do."She started sobbing.She pulled her knees to her chest and placed her head on her arms and continued to sob.  

vampirecutie654

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 am
Yuri now lay on the ground dazed, his sight have now returned to him, as did his other senses, Yuri saw that there was no giant here and that now he was now back in his bed, slowly he sat up and rubbed his eyes there were tears running down his face "bad dream" he continued to rub his tears, after a few minuites and went towards the bathroom, he splashed his face with water and looked into the mirror "horrible nightmare" Yuri almost jumped out of his skin from what happened next "well I thought it was quite amusing, it's ashame you disagree", Yuri was shaking in fear, first a nightmare second this voice it was to much for him, "wh...who,who are you" "WHAT! ,ahhh Yuri I feel afended by that, but I know you Yuri Haskieer, the little child whos all alone, but don't worry your wish was granted, you got a friend Yuri, you got me"

Yuri then heard the front door, it was Yuri's uncle, "oh whos that I wonder, shell we say hello Yuri" Yuri quaked it fear "NO, I don't like you, I'm gonna sleep, then you'll go away", Yuri began to run back to bed but stopped in the hallway "Oh Yuri, I'm afraid you don't get a choice in the matter", Yuri couldn't control his body, he was now begining to walk down stairs, "now Yuri lets play a game" when Yuri's body stopped at the bottom of the stairs, he could see his uncle sat watching the tele, Yuri couldn't help but watch him his eyes suck on him "Yuri, it that you, get back to bed now" Yuri tried to shout out for help over and over but it was no use, his uncle spoke again this time he was over Yuri "Yuri I said bed now" his arm reached out to grab Yuri but was stopped, Yuri had grabbed his fore arm "Yuri", Yuri looked up "Say goodbye Yuri" at that moment Yuri snapped his uncles arm like a twig, his bone shattered, his uncle screamed in pain, then Yuri sent a punch into his uncles stomach, his uncle shot out from Yuri's grip and into the far wall, creating a imprint of his body then falling to the floor, yuri watched his uncle as he spat out blood while he walked to him "you know all this might of been avoided if you just said my name" Yuri's foot slamed down on his uncles head endding his life "my name is Geth and I'm your friend Yuri"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:22 am
User Image

Karana tiptoed out of her room and down the stairs. She could not stay here. If her parents saw her, she didn't want to know what they would do to her. She slowly opened the door hearing it creak loudly. She winced as the house seemed to be trying to betray her. When no one had awakened, she sighed in relief and stepped outside. That was when a number of sounds, sights and smells hit her. She gasped. She was able to pick up scents that were five miles away. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she picked up the scent of a garbage dump. That was one smell she could do without. Her ears twitched as she heard the sound of very bad hip-hop music that was just one distance shorter than the distance at which she could smell at. Karana suddenly caught the scent of blood (Alex). She wrinkled her nose and began to run towards it feeling that that was where she should go for she thought that someone could be hurt. She gasped. How could she run so fast? This just wasn't possible! Could this be just another dream? No, it couldn't be! It all felt too real.

User Image

Yukina continued to cry out for help. Suddenly, she heard a pair of voices from below her. She looked down and saw a young boy who was trying to find a way to help her and there was a man dressed in white. Yukina let out a startled shriek as the flag pole began to buckle underneath the flames. Yet, before she could fall, the man in while had leaped up and caught her in his arms. Yukina looked up at him and shrank back very timidly. "Wh-What is happening to me? P-Please, m-make it stop!" she cried between her choked sobs. She was trembling uncontrollably, her entire body was becoming dangerously warm. She could feel the flames inside her struggling to come free. She squeezed her eyes shut and clutched her chest as if trying to contain the flames inside of her.

User Image

Lena's house faded behind her as she walked down the road. Her eyes did not lose the maniacal gleam. She possessed no remorse for what she had done to her parents. She walked past a thuggish looking man who was leaning underneath a tree smoking a cigarette. Lena could smell the smoke from here. How she hated that smell. She stopped abruptly and walked up to him. The man looked down at her noticing the blood. He took another puff from his cigarette and blew the smoke in her face. "Menstrual cycle come early kid?" he asked. Lena did not answer him. Instead, she leaped up into the air and landed upon the man's shoulders. The man began to protest as her fingernails began to dig into his scalp. He cried out in pain before Lena drew his head back then bashed it into the tree causing his head to become smashed and split open. Lena leaped off of the man's body before it fell to the ground. The cigarette was lying on the ground still lit. She picked it up and examined it first in a disturbingly casual manner before tossing it onto the man's body allowing the small flame inside to catch onto the man's body. As she walked away, the man's body was engulfed in flames. She wondered who else she could find to kill in the meantime

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am
There was another child visited by the Mad Man that night. Young Evie Green, just bearly the age of 5, had only just fallen asleep after being tucked into her bed by her nanny when she saw him. He offered her everything she had ever wished for, if only she would just sign a golden contract. She signed it at once, not thinking of what the contract included, she only thought of the wish she would be granted. A friend who her parents couldn't take away...that's all she wanted. The dream that followed her signing led her to a large open feild. It was filled with wildflowers, and the sun was bright above her head. In the middle of this feild was a large guilded mirror. As Evie moved closer to this mirror, she saw not her own reflection, but instead the image of another girl. They both had the same black hair, but the features were different, and their eyes.
"Who are you?" Evie asked, moving closer to the mirror to get a better look at the girl.

"I'm Nasrin. I'm your new friend." The girl, Nasrin answered, smiling sweetly. "The man told me you wanted a friend, so he sent me. I've been alone for a long long time. Will you play with me Evie?"
Evie giggled with glee, and pressed her small little hands against the mirror. "Okay". Evie and Nasrin both lowered themselves to sit down in the cool grass of the dreamy feild. They started to clap their hands together on either side of the mirror, while reciting the song that went along with their clapping. "Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Roll it, pat it, and mark it with a B. And put it in the oven for baby and me!"

Evie squeeled, and giggled from their game, but soon after things began to change. The feild became dark and storm, and Nasrin changed as well. No longer sweet or playful, but dark and demonic. Nasrin's smile was now a smirk that screamed with bloodlust. "My turn to pick the game." Nasrin said, and the image in the mirror changed again, so that it was Evie on the other side instead of Nasrin. The girls had switched places, Nasrin taken control of Evie's dream body. People then began to appear in the dream. People Evie could remember from her short life. Friends she had never been allowed to have, tutors, care takers, even her parents. Trapped inside the body of Nasrin, Evie had no control of what happened, could only watch helplessly as Nasrin used sheer strength to tug at the peoples limbs untill they gave way with the spray of blood and seperate from their bodies.
"Nasrin stop!! Stop Nasrin!! I don't want to play this game!!" Evie cried, wishing she could make Nasrin cover her ears so she wouldn't hear the screaming, and wishing that Nasrin would close her eyes so she wouldn't have to see the blood that coated Nasrin's demonic form.

((For the colors...Green is Evie, Indigo is Nasrin, and Blue is when they are speaking together.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 am
(( No Sera it's not morning yet. ))

Brian smiled at her. " It's alright we're friends, we're here to help. " He said with a soft smile. He got off of her and dusted himself off. He called for one of the women to come over. She took off her helmet and looked down at the little girl. " Come on we're going to take you away from that bad man. " She said holding out her hand. Brian turned around hearing footsteps, his hand immediately landed on the handle of his blade until he saw that it was just another little girl. He sighed and then gasped her black wolf tail had caught him a little off guard. He let goof the sword and slowly walked towards her. " Hey, you must be......Karana. " He said looking at the scanner. " My name is Brian, we're here to help. But I need you to trust me, will you do that for me? " He asked holding out his hand for her to grab.

Cheshure frowned. " Today's been an awful day. " He said looking at the old man. " Well, how do you plan on catching us if we say no? You already had a hard time catching us as we weren't running. " He said calmly. He doubted that was all there was to this man. " You know what.....I'd rather not know. " He said with a laugh.

Vincent fearing the sudden change and the man in white had disappeared. Running away he tried to find comfort in something, anything. He could hear them, the heartbeats of everyone around him, the sound of blood rushing through their veins. That wasn't him, he wasn't a monster.

(( Mahareshi ))
The man smiled and said. " Let's just go. " He placed his hand on the kid's shoulder causing them both to melt away into darkness. Lucas would reappear in a chair near Angelina's, the Mad Man pleased wit their second guest. " Aw so good to see you my twisted Lucas. "

(( Luna ))
Two voices laughed quietly in the air, they belonged to a pair of twins that appeared from the shadows around Lena. One was a boy the other was a girl. " Very nicely done Lena! " They both said in unison. " Our leader the glorious Mad Man would like to speak with you about your future. " They boht said as they bowed in unison. " He would be so disappointed if you didn't show up! " They laughed darkly the boy's left eye glowing red and the girls right eye glowing red. " But don't mind us we're just the messengers. "

(( Mikey ))
The sound of paws on the ground could be heard behined of Geth. The paws belonged to a large black wolf with odd markings in it's fur. " Very interesting. I see that you aren't exactly all there. Good. My master, the Mad Man woul like an audience with you. He is waiting patiently, and I believe you would be very interested to know what he has to say. " The wolf said in perfect english.

(( KitKat ))
There was a small knock at the door. On the other side stood William himself. He had a few soldiers behind him but he didn't feel any threat. He waited for ananswer and sighed. " Give it to me. " He was handed a key and unlocked the door. He walked calmly into the house. " Elizabeth?! Are you alright? ' He asked in a fatherly tone.  

Nicko1421

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 am
Evie woke up from the nightmare, screaming with her head buried into the fur of her stuffed bunny. If the fear of the nightmare wasn't bad enough, the palm of her hand felt like it was burning. When she looked, where was a black brand that looked a little like the symbol for gemini. Her nanny Maire rushed into the room right away, and gathered the small girl into her arms to try and comfort her. "Shhhh....It was just a dream....it was just a dream little one. You're alright..." Marie whispered to her, while Evie cried into her arms.
"Just a dream huh?" A voice suddenly spoke up in Evie's mind. The girl jumped at the voice, her little hands clutching tighter to Marie's nightgown in fear. She slowly poked her head around Marie's arm, to look over at the large standing mirror in the cornor of her room. It wasn't herself she saw in the mirror, but it was Nasrin, smirking with malicious thoughts. "Look at this pathetic excuse for a human, pretending to love you. She's just the hired help. We should hurt her Evie, to teach her a lesson for lying. Let me out...I could show you what she really thinks of you..."

"NO!!! Go away!!! You're not my friend!!!" Evie screamed at the voice in her head. But it was little use. Evie was scared enough, that Nasrin easily was able to push through Evie's weak state, and take control. Evie screamed harder, and tensed painfully in Marie's arms as her body became Nasrin. The jewel green eyes became black, and with the gut wrenching sound of ripping flesh, a pair of black leathery wings, dripping with blood pushed out of Evie's back. Everything that was Evie, was pushed into the depths of Nasrin's mind.

Nasrin grabbed on to the paniced looking nanny Marie by the neck before she could escape. Her lips pulled into a light smirk. "Disgusting...pathetic human." With another thought, Marie's neck was snapped, and her lifeless body was tossed to the floor. Nasrin ignored the frantic and scared little cries of Evie as they rang through her head. She would learn in time that it was far better to be feared then loved. Being feared was so much more fun. Nasrin opened up Evie's bedroom window, and lept out into the night air in search of other fun to be had while she still had control over the body.

Nasrin ran out to the nearby park. There were some older boys there, who were all intoxicated in some way or another. Nasrin didn't speak to them as she aproached, just giggled softly before grabbing one of them, and snapping his leg with a quick though strong kick. Most of the others ran away, but Nasrin did manage to catch a second one, and make him as equally incapable of movement. "My my....what should we do with them first little Evie? Rip of their limbs one by one, followed by the removal of their inards?" Nasrim murmured as she slowly approached one of the boys. "Or perhaps..." Nasrin reached down to hold the boy still with one hand. Her other moved towards him in a flash, breaking through the flesh of his chest, and encircling her fingers around his still beating heart. "Beating so fast...you must be terrified." Nasrin gave the heart a soft squeeze, making the boy scream out. "Why don't I fix that for you?" Without another word, Nasrin ripped the heart clean from his chest. So much blood, Nasrin, the boy, and the ground beneath them were all coated in it. Nasrin kept the heart in her hand, tossing it like one might toss a small ball. She glanced over at the other boy, the one who was despretly trying to scramble away as fast as his injured body would let him. Nasrin was about to go after him, but instead stopped, and let him go screaming to alert the police. She would show Evie how helpless she really was without her.

Once Nasrin could finally hear the sounds of sirens, she smirked lightly, and handed her control over to Evie. Their bodies changed again, the wings disapearing, leaving only a small five year old with jewel green eyes, terrified and covered in the blood of Nasrin's work. Evie quickly dropped the heart that Nasrin left her holding, and ran away as fast as she could from the sound of the sirens. She heard yells and screams behind her, she knew they must have saw her, and someone was probably chasing her as well, but she was too scared to look back and just kept running. There was a playground near by, so she ran there, and hid under the slide. Evie pulled her knees in tightly to her chest and wrapped her arms around them while she tried to cry as quietly as possible so that she wouldn't be found. She didn't understand why this was happening. She never wanted to hurt anyone, she just wanted a friend.

((Sorry about the length. >.< Just playing catch up))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 am
User Image

Karana stopped in her tracks as she saw a boy, who was older than her. From the looks of him, he appeared to be about thirteen, perhaps a little bit older. She peered around him and saw a young girl who appeared frightened and an older woman who appeared to be attempting to help her. Karana's eyes then shifted back to the young boy who had his hand held out to her. She frowned at him suspiciously. "How did you know my name?" she asked demandingly instead of taking his hand. Why do I look like this now?" she gestured at her pointed ears, claws, and tail. She wrinkled her nose. "There is the scent of burning flesh not too far in that direction as well," she said pointing in the direction that it was coming from. "It's mixed with blood." Karana's eyes widened. "I-I think someone has been killed," she stammered.

User Image

Lena spun around, her blood stained nightgown twirled around her as she did so. She looked up to see a pair of twins standing before her, a boy and a girl. She listened as they spoke to her wanting her to come with them. Lena's eyes narrowed, but there was a mild interest in them. The Mad Man? Was that the man from her dream? They seemed impressed by what she had done, but she wasn't about to give into them so easily. "You tell your so called Mad Man that if he wants to talk to me, then he can come see me himself," she said in a defiant tone of voice. "I have more killing to do. I am not satisfied yet," she said bluntly. She wanted to test out how many ways she could kill a person.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am
Elizabeth jumped in shock at the banging on the door, standing up to face the door. Her eyes flicked down to the body of her mother between her and the opening door, slowly backing up the stairs as William called out to her, her eyes wide in fear and horror. She didn't speak but stared at him, stood on the third step. She wrapped her right arm around her back, painfully aware of the blood that was still running off it steadily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:59 am
Brian smiled a little. " I know you because of this scanner. " He said showing her the device, it had a glowing dot and a small list of details about her. " I'm sorry to say but you've been cursed. Believe me I know, I'm just like you. " He said pointing to his brand. " We're here to help, believe me you don't want to be growing up in this world alone. " He said as he knelt down infront of her. " No one deserves to be alone, including you. "

(( KitKat ))
William stepped over the body, he didn't mind. He looked down at the frightened girl and said. " Alright, come on, you're alright now. " He pulled out a hankerchief and wiped a small amount of blood from her. " There we go, young ladies shouldn't be so frightened. " He said in a fatherly tone. " You'll be ok, my son is just like you now, we're here to take you away from the man who did this to you. "

(( Luna ))
The twins shok their heads and wiggled their index fingers. " We can't do that, we're messengers but we're also delivery people. " They said as they walked forward, their images suddenly started to go hazy like they were on a staticy TV. " Sorry but we can't just let you go. " They said with dark chuckles.  

Nicko1421

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:05 pm
Elizabeth slowly stood up, using her clean arm to wipe her face. Her eyes once again fell to the sight of her mother, before she looked back at William biting her lip. "Y-your son?" She frowned, some of her fear gone with his kind words. Suddenly she remembered, before taking another step backwards upstairs. "I s-saw you earlier, at the-the place with the police." Fear once again set in. "W-Where will you take me?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games