Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm
Makoto read through all the previous notes that she had recored with her meeting with Damien as she walked to the VRS headquarters at her own steady pace. Her gaze drifted up at the sky as the wind brushed against the papers she held protectively in her hand. "This war is definitely going to be something." Makoto muttered to herself under her breath.

Takeshi growled to himself while standing atop a roof in the middle of town, scowling down at the humans scuttling below. "With one good battle we could level this city and be rid of the VRS problem. We have numbers and the strength to do so, why is it taking so long to make a serious attack!" He moaned and sat back on his heels. "Its just so tempting to get the ball rolling." Takeshi complained half heartedly while biting his lip enough to make a thin line of blood stream down.

((I still wont be on much but I will post when I get the chance))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 pm
She smirked as she phased through them"Seriously, you think i will be defeated that easily"She laughed" I am not your weak litte sister anymore Eon,when will you see that"She said as blades made of her power appeared and shot at him faster than a bullet out of a gun  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm
(It's no problem. Trust me when I say I fully understand XD)

"Where were you Makoto?" the Leutenit asked, seeing the girl that was in her quaters. "I've been looking all over for you."

"I wouldn't go against the masters word if I were you Takeshi." said Razamule as he walked up behind the vampire. "It would be very unwise. As well as unhealthy."

As the baldes wizzed through the air they disapated when they came about a foot away from Eon as they collided with an invisible barrier. For unknown to her, he had been charging a large amount of pk energy. "Like I said...predicatble."
Twelve orbs suddenly apeared out of thin air and launched to the sky as Eon raised his hand, the sky suddenly turned dark. "Now...you pay..." When he brought his hand back down large balls of energy started to rain from the sky like cannon balls.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:08 pm
She smirked"No that shows how much you don't know me"She said as she could feel her power growing in tune with his.She held out her hand as energy started to swirl in it until it grew into barrier that protected her from most of the balls"Is that it,Eon"She said"I thought i was going to pay"She said mocking him"Please this is just like training for me"She said boredly  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 pm
When the rain of energy stopped Eon was not to be seen. that is until it was too late. He grabbed her from behind, holding her so she wouldn't escape. "Call that, a distaction..." He then prompted to bit down onto her neck draining her of her power.
When he was done, Eon through her aside. "You whanted to be with the humans, well now you are." he said wipping his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 pm
She smirked"Gotcha, I always knew you wanted my power, now it will destroy you"She said as she felt his power strength her till she was back to normal"Seriously you really think i would come here without some kind of plan"She said then started to heal the bite,then smirked. I also knew he always wanted me for himself.But as soon as that happened she screamed in pain his power was so evil, it was burning her from the inside out,when the pain had subsided,she fainted and vanished into thin air  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 pm
Eon scoffed it off before, once again, walking into his mansion. It wasn't long after that did his stomach start to heave. "What was I thinking..." he moanded to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 pm
Carina appeared to Darion's House laying unconscious on the lawn.How can power be so evil"She thought as she looked at the door bell and it rang  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:09 pm
Knight was woken by the ring of a door bell. "Who's comes over in the middle of the night?" he ground getting out of bed. When he went to go open the door he saw Carina lieing weakly at the doorstep. "Carina?! What happened?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 am
Carina looked at Knight"Eon,he .. he attacked me. I can't stay there,please can i stay here,my love"She asked with a pleading looking"I love you,Knight"The burning had subsided  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Knight gently picked her up, not saying anyhting at first. "Lets get you inside..." he half yawned. He carried her over to the coach and set her down. "I'll be right back." A few minutes later he came back with some water and raggs. Partially to clean her as, as she loked terrible, and to help cool her body down. Judging by the wound looked he guess she had a mild fever.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm
She looked at him"Thank you Knight"She said"Come sit with me"She said sitting up  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 pm
He lied her back down when she sat up. "You need to rest, I'm not sure entrily what happened but you're breety beat up. And your welomce." he said, a small smile starting to creep apon on his face. "Don't worry, I'm not going to go any where. I'll sleep right here beide you." He let out anohter yawn trying to not dose off at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 pm
She smiled"Thank you"She said then slowly fell asleep  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:08 pm
Knight gave out a final yawn before he too fell into sleeps sweet embrace. And jsut as he prommised, he stayed by her side all night long.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games