Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 am
She stood up"I'll be back i need to go train kain"She said as she went to her room,got her agile and went to where kain was and shocked him with it"If you tell those two anything i will make you watch as i kill them slowly,do you understand?"She asked then walked outside to Cove"hey there"She said

(agile is a stick that if any one other then the owner is touched or touches it will feel pain like no other i got it from legend of the seeker)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain cries out in pain when he was shocked and doubles over. Kain watches the vampire princess leave. He was chained by his collar to the wall. He sits down and looks out the barred window.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 am
Eon watched as what his daughter was doing. "Allyiah, stop." he said. "I don't want you to kill Kain before I have a chance to. And as for you Cove...come."
He then walked away with the hunter close behind. "I can tell you think highly of my daughter, and she thinks highly of you." he said. "Tell me son, why should I let you?"

-----

Sable streched and gave out a loud yawn. "Man, I wonder what's taking Kain so long." he said. "It's been hours."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 pm
She took it off him"Yes father"She said as she put it back in it's pouch  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image
"your magistey, do you mean stay here or something else, because im kinda confused" sighs it was the truth he had never been in a predicament like this one before, he for sure had never thought a princess would have interest in him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 pm
Eon let out a small humph. "I shall let you stay here for the time being." he siad. "But not with my daughter." He then nsapped his fingers, and a few gaurds apeared. "Gaurds, show our guset to his quaters."  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
i knew i had better not try anything i was just a lowly hunter form a famliy of bakers, the only way i would truly get any stature in this place is if i was the pastury chef, walking into the room and seeing the size i couldn't belive i was staying here for a while "wow this place is, well just wow"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 pm
She had heard what her father had said.She was happy he was going to stay here for awhile,but she wanted him to be with her"Oh well at least hes staying for awhile"She said as she went to her room  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain pulls on the collar trying to get it off. Kain sighs when the collar only burned his hands and neck. He paces the length of his chain and howls out his anger.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm
"I wouldn't bother if I were you." Eon sneered. "I know you're week against lead, so I had the bonding replaced." He then grabbed the lycan by the color and brought him close. "I hope you suffer as much as you made my wife did." he whispered in his ear menisingly. Eon then threw him back onto the ground and ordered the gaurd to take him away.  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain yelps when he was pulled to the king. He yelps when he hits the floor hard. Kain gets up as soon as he could and growled at the guards as they closed in around him. "Your wife tried to kill me when I did nothing to her. I hadn't meant to kill her but once I cut her I lost control over my bloodlust," Kain growls at the king as he backs away from the guards.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 pm
i had always heard of secert passages in casltes like these, so i got up and checked every conner i didn't want to alarm the gaurds outside my room door, i then found a secret switch on painting if you removed it from the wall there was a button on it i pressed the button and a door opened up on the wall "awesome, i wonder where it goes" (someone dicide for me)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:59 pm
Eon was in his study when he heard somethign click. He looked up and saw that a bookcase had move, and Cove was walking out. "I'de thoght you'de get curious." he said in a gruf tone.

(bad mistake dude XD, lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm
She sighed,she was getting bored being in her room, and walked to her father"Just making sure,but you won't put me in an "She paused that statement when she saw Cove,she slowly smiled"Hey Cove"She said" o like i was asking you wont put me in an arranged marriage will you,father?"She asked hoping he was say of course not, or no.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm
"was up guys, i'm going back to my room now" walks into bookcase and closes it "just act like he's crazy just act like he's crazy that always works, but i want to read some of those books they look real interesting" he walks back threw the passageway  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games