Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 am
(aw memories 100posts when gone memories XD)

Lexi ignored the blood trickling down her head as she picked up Kira. She walked and finally spotted Valcom with a little girl as well. Training again, she nodded as she sat Kira down and started healing her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 am
Valcom's body suddenly went side-ways and he caught Lily charging in flipping her onto the ground.A knife on her neck.He smiled.

"When an enemy charges at you..turn with them and pin them to the ground."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 am
Lily stared at the knife on her neck and then she smiled at him. "Got it! Nice trick by the way." she said with a giggle as she was able to free her legs and kick him off of her. She turned around quickly so that she was facing him again. "One thing I remember learning is never to turn your back on an enemy. So what's next?" she asked him. She started to like fighting except for the part where she could possibly be killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 am
Thanks for telling me that before I recounter my suppose to be dead mother"Kira huffed sitting up slightly  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 am
Valcom ignored her and starred at Lily.

"I want you to come at me with your sword attacking me anyway you can."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 am
Kira slowly stood up and took her staff. She went over to Damon. "help me find Vic and Malik...we haven't seen them in how long" she said starting to worry

Lexi sat up watching and was soon tackled by Val  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:28 am
Lily lifted the sword again and nodded at him. She took a deep breath and then she attacked. She lunged her sword at his gut and shook off her worried feelings. She had to keep herself focused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 am
Silvia looked at Lily and Valcom and then looked at Kira, she rubbed her head and turned her attencion to Valcom.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 am
Damon grunted standing up.

"I'm sure Vic is fine..lets just go find em.."he said.If anyone had noticed he easily sounded and was acting just like his dad..ha!Only if he knew half of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 am
Kir nodded. "alright..." she said simply not realizing the simple sounding alike of her suppose to be dead Uncle! in her cousin's voice.

Victor sighed leaning against a tree watching Malik  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 am
Damon jogged down the street.Trying to catch Vict's scent.

(Writers block..)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:43 am
understandable...)

Kira turned sharply into a alley and spotted Victor on the otherside unharmed...but someone laying on the ground "Vict!"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 am
Lily smirked at Valcom as she lunged her sword at his gut. She then shifted quickly to let her sword slash at him. She hoped he didn't get hurt though, but she put the thought aside and focused on her attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 am
Valcom's knife flew with such quickness it easily sent her sword off its mark.He then swung his at her sword catching it and flipping he grabbed her ankle and tripped her onto the ground.Offering her his hand his foot stayed on the blade.

"Expect the unexpected."he said.

Damon yawned as he turned down the corner walking back to the alley Kira had went into.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 am
Victor where the hell were you?" Kir grumbled

sorry..Malik wasn't availiable.."he muttered looking at Malik  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games