Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Artemis Enzeru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:43 pm
Rini...I just want to smack her.

Well she looks aggravating in the first place and she's so cheerful! I hate cheerful people... She's way entirely bubbly for me... She acts like she's defenseless and she needs someone to ALWAYS come and save her...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:14 pm
Well, she is defenceless. Senshi or not, she's still a pre-teen kid; as a Senshi, she's still in training. Unless she was some kind of robot or something, she'll have to rely on the support of the other Senshi until she's almost fully trained. I'm very sure that all the Senshi in the Silver Millenium had to go through the same thing in her position. When someone's only half trained, you don't want them going against some powerful baddie without backup.  

Myrandriel

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:29 pm
Tohya Kurohana
Well, she is defenceless. Senshi or not, she's still a pre-teen kid; as a Senshi, she's still in training. Unless she was some kind of robot or something, she'll have to rely on the support of the other Senshi until she's almost fully trained. I'm very sure that all the Senshi in the Silver Millenium had to go through the same thing in her position. When someone's only half trained, you don't want them going against some powerful baddie without backup.

She may seem to be a pre-teen kid but she's not. She's much older than anyone else (over 900 if memory serves in the manga) and has an unhealthy desire to supplement her mother (literally, which would create a paradox should she actually succeed). She should be the most effective (because she's had all the senshi as mentors) yet is the least effective and most annoying....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:49 pm
Tetki
Mamoru-chan 100% -.- he is so damn annoying as Himself AND Tuxedo Kamen

i agree here.

Luna is just eccentric; mamoru is downright irritating  

chessiejo

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:34 am
lightsenshi
Tohya Kurohana

She may seem to be a pre-teen kid but she's not. She's much older than anyone else (over 900 if memory serves in the manga) and has an unhealthy desire to supplement her mother (literally, which would create a paradox should she actually succeed). She should be the most effective (because she's had all the senshi as mentors) yet is the least effective and most annoying....

She's only much older because she stopped aging (and it's 902/903 she celebrated her birthday in the manga with Usagi.) besides, she's treated as a child-therefor it would stand to reason that her mentality would stay childish until she was able to grow up even a little.

*agrees witht he rest though.*

I was so happy that she got with Helios I dinna know what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:17 am
i hated queen berly....she was a *****  

azores

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:10 am
Luamervara
lightsenshi
Tohya Kurohana

She's only much older because she stopped aging (and it's 902/903 she celebrated her birthday in the manga with Usagi.) besides, she's treated as a child-therefor it would stand to reason that her mentality would stay childish until she was able to grow up even a little.

*agrees witht he rest though.*

I was so happy that she got with Helios I dinna know what to do.

She accepts being seen as a child. He rparents wouold treat her different if she showed some maturity. If she acted mentally challenged then her parent would have treated her that way too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:41 pm
well i only seen one episode of sailor moon cause i only started likeing it when it went off the air gonk crying  

E l a n n i a

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:26 pm
[-.Fallen-Angel.-]
well i only seen one episode of sailor moon cause i only started likeing it when it went off the air gonk crying

and...that's...relative how...?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:06 pm
I dislike beryl in the manga. She seemed to be too obsessive over mammoru/endymion and in the end she ended up killed by not sailormoon but sailor venus. She seemed like a weakling.  

Tanith_4486

Demon Satsuki Ankoku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:42 am
u know usagi does act kind of annoying though but only sometimes sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:44 am
you are right she is a weakling besides everybody knew laready that usagi was going to be with mamoro  

Demon Satsuki Ankoku

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:27 am
Huh? who is right. and could you not have repeated posts?

I honestly think that diamond in whatever form, anime or manga is sickening. He should know that love can not be forced....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:20 pm
Usagi got on my nerves alot in the anime. Her inability to use her attack (effectively) until Tuxedo Kamen came along made me frustrated! I also didn't like Mamoru very well and began to resent his existence. >> And I rather like Chibi Usa once she...well..grew up? Her in the first season of her appearance (R?) was just downright annoying, but I liked her more in the SuperS. I think StarS was my favorite season for the lack of Mamoru. All of this is pertaining to the anime btw. I haven't been able to get ahold of any manga and PGSM just doesn't hold much interest for me, though I like the fact that it's bring SM back a bit.  

TerraMidi

Alsion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Emerald. WHO THE HELL IS THAT B**** THINKING SHE IS??? Pretty, that's trus but still... HELLOOOOOO!!!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff