Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
In the water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm
The twins pout and get back on the ship mumbling. "I hate volke the big meanie" the twins go to their room to get changed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm
((lol Kosuke Asazuki- how about u reply first at the water tribe and akio will follow?))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm
((ok))

Hey i think i have tamed them don't you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm
"Hey it just got colder! Battle time!" the twins echoed each other. The twins went into their room. The put on their battle wedge heel boots and their red kimono similar to luthers old one. the then ran back to the deck.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageRuby studied her map and a pile of papers in her quarters as the ship sailed slowly northward. "According to my intel, The prince should be in the Earth Kingdom..Somewhere around here." Her red eyes darted over the map, calculating her position and the position of the Prince's ship based on her last report. "...and we should catch up with him within the day." She sipped her mild tea and folded her map before standing up to stretch. She walked over to the door, and turned her light off before walking out. She locked the door and headed for some fresh air.

As she stepped onto the deck, she was approached by a young man. "We're right on course, Miss."

"Glad to hear it. I can't wait to get this job done with and be paid." She sighed and dismissed the young man to his duties. She walked over to the side of the ship and stared out at the horizon. After a few minutes she pulled a scroll out of her sleeve and opened it. "I wonder who hired me. What do they want with information on the prince..?" She read and reread the scroll, hoping to catch something she may have missed, but found nothing new. She put the scroll away after awhile and returned to watching the horizon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 am
After sailing for weeks, Ruby's ship landed in the docks of the nearest Earth Kingdom city. She packed her essentials and headed for land. "First things first..I'll need a motel room for a few nights.  

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 am
User ImageVires arrived at the Fire Nation docks, then talked to Jet "Alright, see if you can find a good vantage point."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:27 pm
" Ok " jet said then looked around the pier before agilely hopping onto the roof of one of the houses on the pier. " How's this" he asked.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 am
"Thats good, I guess." Vires struggled to climb the house but managed to make it up. He crouched and pulled out his binoculars and some paper. He started to write down a map of the docks, the guard positions, and anything else of importance. "The defences here are pitiful."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm
Kaiza jumped and landed next to Vires. "cause as soon as you guys get on board, you will be prisoners" he said as he made flames change his outfit to a black tanktop with plated black combat pants. "well I'll take care of the inside" he said as he jumped down and started walking past the guards  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Vires sputtered, "What? Where are you going!?" Vires looked at Jet, mabye he knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 pm
Jet shrugged his shoulders, launched off the roof, and followed after Kaiza.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:12 pm
"stay here and out of sight" he said as he turned and pointed. then he walked closer to them and said, "they dont know I am a traitor yet so I can take them out easier". then he walked onto a boat that had a war balloon docked (or whatever the word is) on the deck. then he assassinated the guards swiftly and out of sight. then he walked back on the deck and gave Vires and Jet a signal to kill the guards outside the ship with long range attacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image"Damn it! This was supposed to be a recon mission, I didn't bring any of my weapons." Vires looked over at Jet. "Sorry, you're going to have to take them out on your own." Vires pulled a knife out from his pouch and put the binoculars away.  

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm
" Yeah it's cool." Jet said then drew his throwing knives, threw them at the gaurds, and cleanly and quietly killed them.  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff