Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:26 pm
the time bomb under the couch continued to tick down

ending sat across from the clan base "any minute now..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:04 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:25 pm
She scoots the timebomb out from under the couch with the broom.

"This seems to be where the ticking is coming from. I think it's a bomb."

There's a really, really odd calm about the way she says it.

"I'll handle it."

She focuses and the blue tattoos glow iridescent, a moment before dropping to her knees catatonic. The ticking doesn't stop, but a few clicks are heard, then Malem regains consciousness.

"It's done. The timing mechanism is still going, but i internally disconnected the timer from the detonator and explosives. It's a good thing I wasn't too late."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:01 am
"And I am Alexander Campbridge. Most people just use my family name but to tell you the truth, I could't care less what you call me," said the man dressed in red.
Somewhere around that time, Ven backed up and hit his leg. Campbridge stared at him for a second, wondering why he had done that when he too noticed the other person at the top of the stairs introducing herself.
"Hello there Caly!" he said with the same enthusiasm from before. "So hum...What exactly is happening around here? And...a bomb?" he said, just after finding out about it.

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:04 pm
ending sighs in disapointment as she sees the bomb disarmed
and calls to the clan "good job there! just you wait and ill get a rematch sometime!"

and walked out of the area

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:20 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:39 am
a soot sprite that didnt leave right away flew in front of cad, stuck its tongue out and fluttered away laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:40 pm
She moved aside away from the door so they would be able to cross over the threshold, a smile still on her face as she replied, "Nothing really has been happening as of yet. I believe the others just found and disabled a bomb, though I haven't really paid much attention. I'm here for restoring the house and gardens as a member of the Clan." she briefly nodded at the plant she held, "This one I have here is just one of the various ones I will be taking care of and putting in a place they would be of most use to us." she added.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:44 pm
"Yes, there's a clan here now. I am actually not sure how long, though I don't think for an extended period of time, considering that the place is just now being looked over and repairs noted and put on a list." she said truthfully. "Why don't you come meet the rest of the group?" she asked as she took a few steps towards the lobby from which she could still hear the others.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:16 pm

Campbridge didn't say anything while Ven and Caly were talking. It wasn't really like him, who would usually annoy the people around him with his speech. However, this place had some air of mystery and the people around here were of different races. This was quite a little jewel he had found here. Spending some time in this place would probably be in his best interest. Who knows what he could find here-- maybe even the way to open "it".

"I would gladly like to meet your group, Miss," he told her as he walked in her direction. "You're coming, Ven?" he asked the little man as he started moving.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:41 pm
"Hmmm...anyone need a clock?"

She plucks the wires from the timer, which have a faded bluish tinge to them, an aftereffect of her "wired soul" enhancements.

As for the explosives, she gingerly handles those and walks off to the kitchen and fills a stray paint can with water. She then places the bricks of explosive in it after removing the blasting caps. She takes the blasting caps and puts them on the counter. She then seals up the bucket using the lid, and hammers the lid shut. She then takes the blasting caps and then gingerly wraps them in thick layers of newspaper. That nut could be using something as dangerous as lead azide to prime the timebomb. She picks up the wad of paper and paint bucket and returns to the main room.

"Can someone dispose of these things? The paintbucket you don't need to be too careful with, at least for the next 10 years, after that it'll start oozing nitroglycerin and jarring the thing will cause anything nearby to be blown to bits. This paper wad has a blasting cap in it and if you drop it too hard, you'll most likely lose a limb. Which is why it's wrapped in many layers of paper."

"Oh more visitors. Welcome." She bows slightly to Alexander, while still gingerly cradling the two packages.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:21 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:50 pm

Campbridge slightly tilted his head and raised his hat using his cane as a way to return the greeting of the person who just talked to him. At that moment, he head a little noise that came from Ven's fall. He made a little compassionate smile and went back to help him get up.
"Are you alright, Ven?" he asked, but then returned to the woman who was looking for a way to dispose of those two items. "I can easily get rid of them for you," he told her.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:30 am
"Ah good."

She hands Campbridge the two packages.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games