Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Itachi appeared coming down the hall then and walked over to armand wacking him on the head lightly with his hand, keeping him from saying anything stupid and causing a bigger argument now that Anya was distraced with there new orders. " Armand dont say another word about the spiders around anya we dont need to hear your loud arguments some of us were trying to sleep after a long fligth over here and I actually had to fly here myself. So knock it off your upsetting amaya over there." said Itachi bluntly as he pointed to amaya before walking over to her and put his hand on her head lightly. " Come on amaya we have a mision to do unfortunatly. We should get going before commander Lucien gets angry at us for being lazy like some people." said Itachi to amaya refering to Neo who was still sleeping in his room with phone and communicator off so he wouldnt be woken up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:40 pm
In the wake of the flood, Moli came into the scene being carried by the wave. He washed up just at Benjamin's feet. Coughing, he looks up at him and at first cannot place who he is. He even goes so far as to ask, "Did...did you make this flood?"

Benjamin looks down at him with a sinister grin, but the last shards of sunlight hid it as he bent over to help the boy up. "Moli!" He said. "I'm glad to see you. I'm the information guy that Dante was working with. These, as you know, are The Fallen Phoenixes. They here for the same reason you are!"

"To find that book and then Che's Deck...Can't let that happen now can we?" Moli, oblivious to Benjamin's identity, charges up his own powers and his skin goes into a light tan as a result. "C'mon Benjamin. Let's go."

"It's not just me here my friend. My other friend over there has increased the gravity...so I can't move as fast as I like." Even with the gravity increased, Timothy could still run at more than three times the speed of sound, but nowhere near the speed of light. Together, Moli and Benjamin released beams of their own powers at the girl. Moli blasted a charged particle beam and Ben released more electricity. Moli had no idea of the trouble he was helping to start.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:41 pm
Demios was about to respond to the girl when he herd a crowing sound. He turned to his crow and held his hand out as it landed on his hand. "What is it boy" He said. He touched the birds head and it's memories were transfered to him and the bird vanished. "Oh no their in trouble" He said. He turned to the girl "I think your friends are in trouble" He said. With that he used the copied power of Roulin to teleport a short distance from him. He then ran over to Roulin. "Roulin are you alright?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:43 pm
Lucien's mist body reformed slowly. He sighed and looked forward. " Congratulations you have enough common sense to put that much together. " He said as he looked at the poison ivy look alike. " Let's make it quick. " He looked up as it began to rain. He raised his hand and dispersed the clouds only in their direct area preventing the rain from effecting his powers. " Can't have that now. " He was suprised at the space he was able to convert back to sunshine, he would have thought he could have done the entire sky, there must have been another weather manipulater effecting the weather. He looked towards Sabrina, he didn't have the time to play games with her. Instantly three telekinetic blades formed near Sabrina's body each at a different angle and position. Their tips aimed towards her body and shot forward they were going to impale her body as many times as Lucien allowed if she didn't do something.

Adam watched as the roof to the building was torn off. " That works fine for me. " He said as he snapped his fingers changing the gravity again instead of pushing them constantly backwards it was now pulling them into the sky at the same rate as if they were falling down. he watched as the furniture and debree shot into the sky now that gravity had been reversed.

Anderson laughed again. " Well whichever path we choose looks like things will be intertaining. However I will go with Jhelea to the mountains, I need to get away from the city for a while. " He acted as though there wasn't a dangerous fight happening only yards away.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:45 pm
Jhelae looked at those that were coming with her and nodded. "Those of you who are coming with me will need to be touching either my shoulders or my arms," she said. She looked at those who were staying. "Be careful," she said in a solemn tone of voice. "We may need you so try not to die on us." Once they had their hands upon her shoulders, a vortex opened up within the floor allowing Jhelae to sink in it with the others. They were surrounded by nothing, but darkness, but when they emerged, they were beside the mountains, yet cloaked within the shadow of the great form of nature unable to be seen by the humans that stood before it, some gazing in awe at its maginificence, others taking pictures to put in their vacation scrapbooks. Jhelae looked at the others. "They can't see us or hear us even though we are right in front of them," she said. "Let's move. The sooner we find the Tempanus Wiki, the sooner we can get back and aide Roulin."

Alexis smirked. "Aww, too bad. I was hoping all of you would have stayed. This makes things so much less fun." Without warning, she leaped into the air, flames trailing behind her. There was another explosion as two massive flamed hydra like creatures were released and created rings of fire around Roulin and Shade in attempts to prevent their escape before they charged both of them. The smoke that was filling the hotel was making everything impossible for anyone, except Alexis to see a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm
Sabrina began to laugh as Lucien spoke. "You know you're funny" she said as she let the three telekinetic blades pierced her body. "Augh" she said as she fell down towards the street. A laugh could be heard as she looked at Lucien. "You know that kind of tickled" she said with a smile, as it revealed her skin was made out of diamond. "Now it's my turn" she said as she waved her hands as piercing diamond was released towards Lucien as diamond spike shot up from under him at the same time. The Earth Elementalist was not one to mess with.

Aaliyah looked as the Moli joined in with Benjamin. Adam changing the gravity she was pushed upwards, now their attacks were a bit displaced because of it. Focusing on the wind, she tried to ride the currents to fly, but with limited success. Focusing on the most offensive element was lightning she'd rather cancel out the attacks that way. Now it was a case of survival and not offense.

The Phoenix looked at Jhelae and nodded. She moved quickly alongside the others. "Let's just hope that we find what we're looking for" It said, if not this would have been a trip in vain.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:06 pm
((Fallen Phoenix... huh... seems a lot just happened. Hope I didn't misread anything.))

Benjamin had launched his way around Benkei and directly attacked Raven. Then, suddenly, everything seemed to get heavier. The weak stone sheild that Benkei had raised collapsed under its weight, and he felt himself struggling to stand upright. Tsch. Teamwork would be helpful here. He tried to raise a shield for Aaliyah, but was abruptly tossed around like a tomato in a salad tosser thanks a lot to some newcomer. On top of that, there was now another one shooting random beams of stuff that Benkei couldn't make sense of. The Japanese found himself raising shields in front and not over the others as it seemed the safest thing to do with all the crazy atmosphere. While he was being tossed aroudn, Benkei happened to see Nova. What is he doing just sitting there? He frowned. They were just setting up! They hadn't even gotten here that long, and the Night Owls were already trying to kill them? Why didn't those Night Owls just go find the book?... unless they already knew where the book was and were just getting rid of competition now...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 pm
(If at anytime anyone wants the recap section added onto, just tell me. I add on for myself before I go to bed, but I'll add earlier if anyone asks.)

"Yeah. I'm alright. Not for long though...." The heat from Alexis's hydras burned Roulin's face and hand. The skin that was on them simply melted revealing his bleeding muscles, nerves and tendons. "Yeah...that's some kinda hot! Arghhg!" Quickly, his healing process settled in, but for some reason, it was slowed. Didn't matter though because as long as it was going, then it was going. He looked over to Shade and a plan formed. "If I can get her down here Shade, do you think you can rough her up a bit!?"

~~~

"And now she's running." Benjamin let his beam smash through the hotel like complex The Fallen Phoenixes were staying in. "Moli, I'll be right back. I have to go...stop her. Please, take care of Raven and this whole team for me. I shouldn't be long."

Moli looked at the man for a second. He really wanted to help the Night Owls. He only hoped that like Dante, he needed to kill for good reasons and not treachery. "Alright Benjamin. I'll do what I can. Just go take her down."

"Alright. Thanks Moli. Your dad would be proud." It was that phrase alone that sealed the deal. With that said, Benjamin was off behing Aaliyah. He didn't need to kill her at all. He only needed to either guide her to the Night Owls whom at this point should be on their way to the center of Australia, or incapacitate her. Which ever came first would supplement the plan greatly. ~L.~ He projected to his finally up and moving companion. ~Moli. Roulin's brother and Che's son, is down there. Shoot at him. I think he's going to be the key to this operation.~

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Lucien's body erupted into mist as the dimond spires charged for him. His body reformed lening against the diamond spire. " You know I'm glad your intel is obviously not up to par. I recently acquired a power, it's actually a very fascinating one. " He stood up straight as the diamond pillar and spikes suddenly began to crack and burst into tens of thousands of shards. " Crystal manipulation, my newest power, and one of my favorites. Gems luckily are included in my range, you might want to pick a different tactic, this one clearly won't work. The diamond shards fired around her in a cyclone of diamond hard razor blade like shards. " I wouldn't think that armor will protect you for long, after all diamond is used to cut diamond. " He folded his arms as the paper from the area began to gather around him. The hundreds of pieces that flew from the office Aaliyah had blown off only added to his amount. what the paper was for though was up to him.

Adam watched as they flew into the air. He shot to the side to avoid the lightning bolt, his gravity powers didn't affect lightning nearly as well as the other elements, it was to much uncontrolled energy. He then snapped his fingers reversing the gravity once again. " What comes up must come down. " Suddenly the gravity shot Aaliyah downward she was going to be a bloody smear on the ground if she did nothing. " The weather is indeed a fearful power, sadly for you we've trained with people who have similar powers. "

Anderson smiled as they sunk into darkness, after hearing the explination he laughed. " This is very impressive I must say. " He looked towards the others. " So what now? "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm
Alexis did not hesitate. She knew that the hydra would not be enough to stop them completely. Lifting her hands she created a massive snake-like whip, which contracted and grew. She brandished it towards her opponents. The whip split off creating nine tendrils that lashed at her enemies at great speeds. The flames that surrounded the entire hotel now were nearly impossible to avoid.

Shade knew what she was doing. She wanted to weaken Roulin, he was too powerful for his own good. Still, when she heard him, she decided to play along and nodded. "Yes, I'm pretty sure I could," she said. But you won't be in very good shape afterwards, she thought to herself as she drew her gun and quickly loaded it. She needed to wait for Alexis to get close enough. In this smoke, she could not see a thing.

As they moved forward, Jhelae turned her head looking at Amara. "Do you have an idea of the general direction it is in?" she asked. The mountain was very massive. It could have been anywhere and if they didn't have a general direction, it could take ages to find it.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm
((UNS))

Amaya felt a wave of relief rush over her when Itachi walked in and chastised Armand. Lucky the argument broke off when a message from Lucien came through. Her face went slightly red when Itachi patted her head. It actually felt comfortable, but it was such an embarrassing thought. She clearly didn't get Itachi's reference to the lazy bum Neo. She looked at her phone and blinked. Kill? Amaya still had never done that to anyone, but she stood up, supported by Itachi.

---------------

Armand listened to Anya complain, nodding his head every now and then. Someone might have noticed that he was nodding to some tune with a smile on his face. It was ironic that as Anya started blowing off steam at Lucien again, they received a message from him. She was so excited that she ran out the door. Armand raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Ita, you could use the exercise from all that lazing around!" the scientist said. He was about to say something else more light hearted when he saw the message. He should have expected such a message. Lucien wasn't much about being nice or peaceful at all. Armand had still managed to get through without killing anyone in his life. He wasn't about to start now. There must be other ways to resolve this. "Let's make the sky blue again," he remarked. "And no, Ita, that doesn't mean you freeze all the water in the sky..." The red head finally got up. Kill on sight, hmm? Well, I don't see anyone around here. He smiled.

----------------

Will had reached a section of town that wasn't as crowded as before. There were things happening in town, and he wasn't going to do anything about it. He continued walking when he felt something behind him and heard a very very faint new set of footsteps that didn't match with the footsteps of the other humans in the area. He did nothing.

Just then, his phone vibrated in his pocket. The Satan Owl ignored it, as if he knew what it would say and simply didn't care. He tossed the cigarette in his fingers onto the sidewalk and smothered it with the sole of one of his shoes and then proceeded to continue strolling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 pm
"You're funny, that you are" she said laughing. "I'm not this old to be foolish" she said snapping as the diamond cyclone stopped falling as she focused on another aspect of Earth. Rock. Stomping on the ground spears of hard rock was shot towards Lucien. "Show me a good time" she said leaping in the air, as she performed a kick, shooting out a razor like leaf from her foot.

Aaliyah looked at Benjamin as he rushed towards her. She was being overwhelmed. A whirlwind engulffed her, giving her a form of protection as the gravity lowered, it slowed down the speed of her descending. Large surburban sized hail came crashing from the sky towards Alex and Benjamin. She was becoming tired...what the hell where they doing?

"Actually...no" The Phoenix admitted. Using advanced telekinesis blowing a hole into the mountain range, she looked at them. "But this is the most hollow mountain, so I'm assuming there are passages down there" she said. "Let's hope theres something there" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm
(Sabrina used Razor Leaf. Gotta love Pokemon.)

"Okay." Roulin put his trust in Shade. His plan would require his own strength and her skill. Using his aquired power of flight, he takes to the air and ignites his body using another power he'd gained last year. "Thank you Itachi." He flew past her trapping measure, and was now only meters from the girl. He knew that his body wasn't even close to being as hot as her's, but if he could get up to her, then he may have a chance of survival. The rain that had started almost spontaneously gave him exactly what he needed. He brought his fire arms around in a hugging motion and the droplets of water that were around them formed two large streams that blasted their way to Alexis from each side. If this worked, he could move in closer, grab her, then teleport back down to the awaiting Shade.

~~~

Benjamin began to spin in a fashion akin to a bullet. His sword, which was held out, managed to slice away the hail, though shars of ice got in and caused his face to go numb. When his partner increased the gravity, he stopped before her and smiled. "Well, Aaliyah. You've been attacked by The Night Owls. If you want to settle this like adults, then please, come to the airport over in the next city, Sydney. We'll be waiting." Bejamin then vanished leaving Moli behind to fend for himself.

Moli, not aware of Benjamin's absence, was going through the top of the building looking around for people to knock out. Unable to find away, he left, leaving every room he could find destroyed utterly. He landed on the ground with a massive thud and began to run off to the airport just where he had came from. He didn't know that his partner Ben had also told them where he was going...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:48 pm
Demios looked at Roulin and frowned he wasn't sure if he could help him. He wasn't sure how to fight especially if they had a plan. He decided to wait and see if he was needed before attacking. He didn't want to use magic unless he had to.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 pm
L sat up hearing Timmothy. "Roulin's brother huh?..." His eyes quickly scanned around, eventually locking onto the man. "I got him in m...m..my.." L sneezed as he spoke firing off a blast a little below the radioactive man. "whoopsss...my baddd" L rubbed his nose watching the large explosion. While not a direct hit it carried a slight bit more power than was needed pretty much completely decimateing the area around Moli. "Well Timmmm...i think i hit emm...now where ya want me to take em."

User Image
-------------------------

Flo watched as his new friends were launched into the air. The flood waters, actually were a welcome thing. As the Phoenixes fell he created a giant pool beneath them. Not the softest cushion ever, but much better than letting them hit the ground. With the lightning and now gravity owls focused on the others he wound up and sent to spires of ice at the gravity man.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games