Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Twins don't always have to be together...
But we are right now..
User Image

They both heared someone say something about twins. They looked at eachother, and turned around to see a boy. They both smiled, again, in unison. "Hi, we're the Davan twins."They said at once, looked at eachother, and laughed again. Allie looked over at Joy, and Joy nodded, agreeing that Allie should introduce them."I'm Allie and this is my twin sister Joy. Sorry, we usually say or do things in unison." She said, and with that, the sisters bowed. Once they were standing again they smiled at the boy, waiting for him to introduce himself.

Out Of Coconuts: ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm
I dont really care if i get hurt or i die...

User Image
Vladimir smiled as the twins walked up to him, they really did look just alike. "Hello Allie and Joy, it's a pleasure, I'm Vladimir." He said softly, trying to make a good first impression. "I have a twin as well, but we seperated years ago, thats why I was interested in you two." He said, rubbing the back the back of his head.
As long as nothing happens to those i love.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm
But we are right now..
User Image

The twins nodded with a slight frown. "Oh, we're so sorry." They said again in unison, only this time not laughing at how often they did that. They felt kind of awkward now and of what happened to him. Being seprated from a twin was hard if it was longer than a day. They had been seprated once, for a week. They both had gone to different trips because of school. Allie went to Italy and Joy went to India to learn about cultures. They had been depressed the whole time and once they came back from their trips they weren't able to seprated for longer than a day. When you lose a twin, it like losing half of you. Even they didn't lose eachother, they were just seprated, it felt like they had lost half of theirselves.

Out Of Coconuts: ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

User Image
Vladimir shook his head. "no need to say sorry, it's not your fault." He replied and laughed abit. "You two must be happy, you're cute together, you understand one another, and you say your words in unison like me and my twin used to." He said happily.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 pm
But we are right now..
User Image

The twins blinked, and looked at eachother. "Cute?" They questioned at the same time, looking back at the boy who had been seprated from his twins years ago. They tilted their heads to the side, at once also. "Thank you, we guess?" They said with a slight shrug. They looked at Vladimir and smiled softly. They quickly used telepathy to talk and decided on something. He seemed to do no harm to anyone. "Would you like to come to our dorm with us?" Allie asked. They were going to leave, but since they had begun talking to Vladimir they had forgotten all about it.

Out Of Coconuts: You know what I just remembered? My older brother's middle name is Vladimir xD. Aha, random.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

User Image
Vladimir put his hands in his pockets and yawned lightly. "Umm, i'll go i guess, not much else to do, though the flowers here are nice." He said calmly, he hadn't been invited by anyone so far so now was as good a time as any to make friends.

((lol, that was a random think to put out there xP))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:31 pm
But we are right now..
User Image

Allie nodded and smiled. She would let him sleep on the couch if he wanted to. She wouldn't mind, and neither would Joy. She looked over at Joy with a smile. "You told me you memorized where our dorm is at and where to go when we left... So...?" She said with a smile. Joy winced, blushing of embarrassment. "I don't remember.." She admitted. Allie sighed. "You don't remember? Greeaaatt... You're so oweing me for this!" She hissed, as she transformed into her hellhound form, and ran ahead. Joy sighed, seeing that it wasn't needed. They could still track down their own scent without having to transform into a hellhound. As Allie ran on ahead, she used telepathy to tell Joy where the dorm was located, and where to go to get there. Joy nodded at the boy, motioning him to follow her to their dorm.

Out Of Coconuts: I know... xD I'll post first. ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 pm

User Image
Vladimir laughed and shook his head following them with a quick pace, "This might be fun." He said to himself. Appearantly they could turn to some kind of dog-type-thing, which caught him off gaurd.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Mayu eyes Widened to the flower. "W-wow."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

"Like I said, I could say something cheesy, but it's not worth it." Drake said as he put his arms around Mayu.

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am

Mayu thought for a second. "Now you made me curius."User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

"Would you like to say what I was thinking then?" Drake said as he looked up at the stars and back down at Mayu.

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Mayu nodded. "Please tell me."
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

"You bring life to my dead world." He said as he looked at her with his eyes and moved his hair out of his face.

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Mayu smiled. "I could never bring life... I'm mostly dead."
User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers