Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

” Not that I’m questing you knowledge or anything like that, but my twin was dead for ten minutes and came back with a soul. The only thing that changes was the fact her medium ability went through the roof and she can become ghostlike herself. ” Emily said to him seeing if he could clear thing up for her.” Did you actually see my sister? “She pauses” She has this odd theory she being punished for cheating death…so she get to see the dead as she lives…you would have something to do with that…would you?”

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie shook his head drank the rest of his cup. "No." he said. "This caffine is making me tired now." he said as he lightly yawned.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby slightly nodded and drank the rest of her tea. She suddenly put it back on the table and asked in a whisper, "Can I..............admit.........something to......you, Dahvie?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "Those who cheat Death are cheated by Death. The soul she took was not her own, evidently. If she can see the dead and the dead can see her, she's subject to being dragged to Hell by any one of those ghosts. I can see them, too. Those ghosts cheated Death. Every ghost she sees is a rotten soul, left to wither and die. She'll fade in to one, herself, as soon as her body decays. She's essentially just inhabiting that body now. She's barely your sister anymore." Seishi said, not a tinge of interest in the subject in his voice.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked a bit curious. "Okay.....I'm listening." he said as he shrugged a little leaned on the table.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm
Maikeru, looking curious, asked "So, does a soul include a personality, or is a soul just an inhabitant? Since the personality of the person is in the brain, what happens when the soul-switch occurs?"

User Image  

Misker

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Don't you get it? The soul is linked to every part of you. Including the brain. She's dead, but walking among the living. Whether she knows it or not, she's undead." He stated, releasing a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm
Ruby Shelton

"Well.....................................I don't know how to say it...." Ruby trailed off, not sure what to say next. She twindled with her fingers, figuring out how to say what she wanted to say. Then she whispered in a soft voice, "................I think........I.................like you. That didn't-" she suddenly stopped, feeling stupid.  

Chrome Butterfly

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Just stood there listening to his explanation,” As helpful as that was, I’m going to have to disagree with you Mr. Kanshisa I am thankful for the knowledge though. She said running her fingers though her long blonde hair. Finding it completely impossible that her sister had another soul, they were twins, and there was nothing they can hide from one another. Specially a soul.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Seemed to be more of a soul split than a soul switch, though." He added, generally speaking to Maikeru.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked surprised and looked away for a moment then back at Ruby. "Um.....Ruby.....I-I am flattered very much but.......I'm...eh...heh, I'm gay." he said as he looked at the female then at his cu feeling a little awkward for a second.

((You did know he was gay....right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm
"Ah. I think I get the gist of it now. I'll stick to my own soul, seeing how I'm using immortality potions," He said.

User Image  

Misker

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi looked over at Maikeru and stood up. "Remember what I said about cheating Death? Immortality wouldn't be too pleasant with your head chopped off." He said, walking out of the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am
Ruby Shelton

"That's not what I meant! I-I meant as a friend! Just a friend!" Ruby defended. "Nothing else!" She then slapped her forehead, feeling very stupid. She looked down at her lap, feeling tears about to roll down. She wiped them away, not wanting to cry right then.

((I sort of did. But she meant that she liked him as a friend. Just a friend. I was really tired last night, so I didn't phrase the last post right. Sorry. sweatdrop )  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked relieved and he laughed until he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" he said as he laughed a little more. "D-Don slap yourself. I then like you too if it makes you feel better." he said as he smiled. He's never really laughed that much before and it actually felt good.

((lol I actually think that's funny))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games