Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:34 pm
Makoto and guardian cats

Makoto nodded, "yes, much like Bosten, there are a few more guardians to help out the new generation, I believe though that we need to find out more about the enemy, and these moonseeds." the three cats nod, Luna speaks, "Indeed, Artemis, see what you can find out please, and Diana, could you please try to keep an eye out for any new senshi?" Diana and Artemis both nod, going off in their own direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:20 pm
"w..who are you?" the cute guy asked Mishuri.
"I am the Pretty Sailor Senshi Sailor Nightwater" she smiled.

"Sailor Nightwater, i only every heard fairy tails about the Sailor Senshi, I knew they were real well i believed they were and i never heard of Sailor Nightwater.
however i have heard of Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn and the Sailor Stars" He said out of breath and puzzled.

"Those are the old Senshi i am one of the new Senshi, but i would love to meet the old Senshi's" Mishuri sighed then put her hand out for the guy, "i am sure you don't want to sit here all day" Mishuri giggled.
"ahh, that explains alot" he said as he grabbed Mishuri's hands "your hands are so soft" he said still holding them.
Mishuri giggled "thanks" she said then she stared at his hands still gripping her's.
He looked where she gazed and let go of her hands "heh sorry" he laughed nervously.
"it's fine" she laughed then she began to walk off

"wait, when will i see you again?" he asked
"the next time someone needs help and i am near by" she said then she ran off  

Mishuri

usagichan19

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:23 am
(whalking down the street to her school still think of the moon seed that she herd about. when she herd a scream in the distance.)

whats going on now.

don't just stand there it an evil force you must stop it.

you know this kind of things r waht make me late for school.

Cystal Phinix power!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:42 am
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. what r you and what do ou want

( what looked like a human with tiger ears, paws and tail stood before the gurl on the ground. out of thin air a light gey looking beam shout from the hand of the creature to the gurls head and out came a small seed like thing.)

fire whip attack!

i don't think she likes you very much and that doesn't belong to you, does it.

villanwho r you and why can't you mind your own busness.Dager nails strick!

(jumping out of the way quickly)

it it not in me to allow such things to happen. you want to know who i am, im am i flamine fire f good. the protceter of this planet and your worst nightmare con true. i am sailor crystal fire.

i thought that all the saiors were gone off this planet we're going to have a problem here.  

usagichan19

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:26 pm
( As the monster attacked the airport Sailor Capricorn arrived to the scence)

" Energy " the monster said " I need energy "

" Hold it " yelled a strange voice

" Who are you " the youma said

" Id thought youd never aske. " Sailor Suited Earth and love Sailor Capricorn . In the name of Capricorn Ill Punish you " she said smiling

( Seeing the monster come her way Sailor Capricorn jumped out of the way of the monster fire. While this happened Taylor Isaac and Zac were watching among 200 other people as well)

" CAPRICORN EARTHQUAKE !!!!!!!" Sailor Capricorn called and the ground underneath the youma broke open and the monster was crushed into dust as the walls closed in and destroyed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 pm
Mishuri quickly hid behind a tree "now how do i change back to normal?" she asked peering at Talon.
"i went to see someone about that and all you have to do is think about being yourself and you will change back" Talon sat down and waited.
"Okay" Mishuri said then she imagined being herself and she was back to normal "phew it works" she ran up to the air port and waited for the famous band she heard was coming to arrive.

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:04 am
Kou family
Andy and the starlights look up, Andy looks at his sisters, "There are a few youmas around, which one should we go after first?" Star Fighter thinks for a moment, "the one that Sailor Crystal fire has engaged, all four nod and they make their way to where another senshi, Sailor crystal fire, had appeared.

Makoto and Guardian cats
Makoto looks up, as do the three cats, Makoto frowns, "i'm getting a bad feeling here guys, Jupiter Crystal Power, MAKE UP!" Sailor Jupiter headed towards a direction where she felt she was needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:34 am
"ahh i can't wait any longer my butt hurts" she complained
"you sound just like Usagi-Chan Mishuri Chan and that is no good" Talon said
"shut up you" she said then she stood up and walked around
"fine" Talon then followed Mishuri not making any noise

Mishuri

usagichan19

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:15 pm
i don't think you really want to be here when my freind get here. they don't take kindly to monsters trying to take over the world........ question that is what you want right....right.... confused

you know what i want i want you out of my hair

well fine be like that don't tell me. you'll just ave to be destroyed then.

( in the distance she sees the sailor star lights and some other sailir that she has seen before but can remember from were.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Kou Family
The Sailor Starlights and the Lightning Knight advanced on the monster at Sailor Crystal, Andy sees Sailor Jupiter approaching from the other side and smiles.

Makoto and Guardian Cats
Makoto saw the Starlights and that lightning knight guy from earlier, he's so hunky! She looks at the cats and says, "Lets go destroy a youma!" The cats nod and follow.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:47 pm
Roselite got up. "Where am I? Bosten?"

The cat walked over to her. "You're in your room. Sailor Jupiter helped bring you back here."

"I remember...I saved Mishuri-chan...but how?"

"One of your senshi abilities can be accessed in your normal form. It heals others at the expense of yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:58 am
see now then as i was saying if you cant be nice then destroyed you must be.......

at that very moment the monster sprinted tword the gurl that it was attacking prior and snached her up and preced to try and remove the moon seed from her head.in the mist of the run sailor star fire was frozen in place and from a distance evy her guid new what was happening.

thinking: oh no not know it can't be happening now in the middle of a battle.

calling out to the star lightshurry she haveing a memory relaps and she vanerable right now you have to protect her.  

usagichan19

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:14 pm
Mishuri heard sound of cries so she ran towards them and saw two girls under attack a Sailor Senshi and a normal girl being attacked, she quickly hid "Nighwater Prisim Power, Make up!" she spun in the air and tranformed into Sailor Nightwater then she ran towards the yoma "Stop right there".
the yoma turned around "who are you?"
"I am Pretty Sailor Senshi Sailor Nightwater, in the name of all things nice and beautiful i will punish you"
"oh really" the yoma shoots a bunch of dark tenticles at Mishuri and ties her to a tree.

The yoma then gets the normal girls moonseed and also shoots a bunch of dark tenticles at the other senshi and ties her to a tree too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:02 pm
Megan detransformed and ran tward the boys but saw her parents coming " Honey Its time to go " her mom said to her smiling
" Already" she said and looked over to see the boys " I have to tell someone bye " and she ran over to Isaac TAylor and Zac.
"Meg whats wronge "Taylor asked and was suprised with the news

" I have to go " Megan answered him Zac and Isaac looked at Taylor frown and look at her again.
" TAylor " Megan said and was shocked when he took her by the hand.
" Meg ..I " he said his face turning red and then without saying anything he kissed her.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:22 pm
Makoto and guardian cats
Makoto sees the youma running off with the girl, so she attacks the monster from behind, "Supreme THUNDER!!!" The attack strikes at the youma from above.

Kou family
Andy looks at the starlights, "I'll catch up with the youma, Taiki!" he runs after the monster, using thunder clap as he goes, the sphere of force rushes at the Youma. Sailor Star maker nods, "Star Sensitive, INFERNO!" The attack also rushes after the youma.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff