Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:13 pm
"ah i see whats going on between you 2 now...i'll wait outside shall i" wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm
He smiled "Could you? I have somethign to ask of her" he said holding Huntresses hand smiling  

Metal criminal minds

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:18 pm
She blushed and smiled back her lime green bangs were still in her face  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm
Ying then leaves the room to Jade and Huntress.  

YingBlanc

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:23 pm
He looked at untress smiling" So how worried were you?" he asked smiling moving the lime green hair out from infront of her face  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm
"I was worried about you pretty bad" she said "I just wish the eardrum thing would of happened to me not you" she smiled weakly  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:31 pm
He smiled as he looked at her, he pulled her onto the bed, his hand moved behind her neck kissing her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm
She blushed her eyes closed as she kissed him back moving her hand behind his head  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 pm
He held her back as he pulled away smiling as he looked at her "Thanks for worrying" he said grinning as he looked at her blush  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 pm
after kicking a vending machine since it stole his money Ying lays down on the bench outside and goes to sleep.  

YingBlanc

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 pm
She smiled back "You're welcome" she said sitting on his lap  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 pm
He grinned as his hand rested on her waist "So, you think you can try that again?" he asked grinning at her refering to kissing him  

Metal criminal minds

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 pm
(( Sorry, I guess after all the rp posts a profile seams kinda random. sweatdrop ))

name: Axel Marco
sexual oreintation: Straight
pic: ((Couldn't find a good one, so a description will have to do.))
- A male black wolf with with electric blue eyes. Axel's fur is all black, exect for his fur from his paws up to his elbows which are white. On the back of his right paw is a pacht of fur that is shaped like a black X. He wears jeans, and a black vest with a white T-shirt under it. He is tall and has a body that can take plenty of pain, though he rarely puts himself in harms way.

Axel groaned as he dug through the boxes in his room. His family had just moved in and he had missed the first day due to them trying to get settled in. He pulled his school things from the boxes and tossed them on to the bed. He sighed sitting down at his desk. "What a drag." Axel muttered looking back at all the things he still had to unpack. He frowned and looked out the room's window. "Hopefully tomorow will be an interesting day."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 pm
after waking up Ying began to walk back to his house and noticed a new family moved in "hmm...new neighbours, great" =D so Ying went to welcome them to the street so he knocked on the door and waited for an answer.  

YingBlanc

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Ying was greated at the door by a gray wolf who looked like he was in his mid-twenties. "Ah, you must be one of the neighbors."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games