Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am
Hearing the guard turn and walk away, Isabella looks at Kyso and blushes a deep red. "Kyso, are you sure that we should...ummm...be doing this?" she asks in a small voice. Looking away slightly she lets out a breath, she couldn't help how she was feeling and knew that they were in a courtship but she wasn't sure how far to actually take things until they were wed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am
Kyso blinked at her. He could tell, he was sure she was enjoying his touch. "You are mine. Why does it matter when I claim you?" Subconsciously, he knew that she was a virgin. He could make her blush too much for her to be anything but. But it didn't occur to him it would interfere with his pleasure. With their pleasure. Did she truly care about protocol to let it get in the way of this? Deity and he agreed on one thing, "I shall not take you if you are unwilling." That would be disastrous for their plans. Plus, it was below them to stoop to such a level. Kyso and Deity might have been cruel and evil, but rape went too far. They had enough power, they didn't need to prove themselves over women. Only the weak did.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm
Looking at him, she lets out a slow breath before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. As she did, she placed a barrier around her room to stop any sound from escaping. It was a simple task and one that she was used to doing when she wanted to throw a tantrum about something she didn't like. As she kisses him, she moves against him slightly before pulling away from him and leaning towards his ear. "Kyso, I..I want you, I want all of you." she whispers into his ear. Her cheeks felt hot, almost like they were on fire from how much she was blushing. She couldn't believe she had just admitted something like that but didn't care. Isabella know that he cared for her as she cared for him and she just wanted him right then and there. She didn't wish to wait until she was married to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 pm
Kyso smirked, the primal one that only a man who has gotten the woman he wanted. "Good answer." he replied, the smirk remaining, as he returned her kisses. He didn't care one bit about procedure. And at this moment, he definitely didn't care what her father would think. He knew he was too valuable to be killed. And that the dark lord was too good at torturing to kill him if he didn't want to. So in truth he only had a great deal of suffering to worry about. Sex with Isabella was definitely worth that and more.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm
(( Want to do the time skip now? Or what do you want to do. I'm fine with whatever))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm
((Time skipping is fine with me. I wasn't sure if you wanted her to get mad at him for smirking triumphantly or if it was going to continue. But you can skip forward to however far you're comfortable with. Just as long as we follow the rules. Which to be perfectly honest, I've never read...the ToS not the guild rules. Those I've read.))  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm
((lol alright

Time Skip by an hour. That should be enough time.))

Laying next to Kyso, Isabella closes her eyes and rests her head on his bare chest. She had never experienced anything so wonderful and thoroughly enjoyed it. Smiling, she opens her eyes and looks up at him. Leaning towards him, she places a gentle kiss to his cheek. "Kyso, I love you." she says to him in a soft whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Kyso had enjoyed the past hour. There had been a softness that he never known, but had come naturally to him with her. He was pleased with himself, at his skill to make her writhe, and thoroughly satisfied. To her voice, he looked down at her, a true smile creeping onto his face. Running a hand through her hair he commented, “You’re beautiful.” He loved her. It was true. But as he’d already expressed the feeling once, he didn’t see the need to say it again. She should simply know that. What she never seemed to know was how beautiful she was. That he was going to have to teach her.

The only downside of the past hour had been Deity. Kyso actually had a headache blocking the perverted demon away from his mind as they enjoyed each other. Closing his eyes once more, he set about placing barriers on his memories of her. Those were his and he’d be d*mned his he let Deity have them.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 am
Blushing, Isabella closes her eyes as she feels his hand run through her hair. Even after all that had happened, she was only just now getting tired. Yawning slightly, she leans up and kisses his lips gently. "Will you stay here until I wake up?" she asks as she tries to stop another yawn but to now avail. Looking at him, her eyes slowly close and she rests her head back on her chest. After only a few more minutes. she as fast asleep and holding onto him like a child would do to a doll. Isabella didn't want him to move and she wouldn't give him up. Although she was sure that her father would figure out what she had done quickly but he would remain silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 pm
He smiled as she clung to him, refusing to acknowledge he too might be clinging. In order to prove he wasn’t, he began to run his hand through her soft hair again. It was softer than his, which had a silky texture, the strands almost pooled around his hands, touching as much as possible. He smiled, and waited. He wasn’t going anywhere.

Which was odd. Today was the 22nd. He’d been planning a spell carefully for weeks to cast today. The moons would only align properly again in half a year. But Kyso didn’t care. He just wanted to stay here and watch her. Deity, however, did. He began screaming at Kyso, like his father would, to get his lazy *ss up and do it. He even resorted to causing Kyso pain. It just made the boy tense beneath her body, unwilling to wake her. Instead he tried to explain to Deity that she was his new experiment. It took Deity a while to hear him over his shouting. Once he did, he paused, his painful maneuvers. Kyso explained again, they had never seen anything like her. Let us study her more. Eventually Deity pretend to snidely accept it, but secretly he was excited with the idea. For what Kyso said was true: he’d never seen anyone like her. And already she knew of him, so there was no secrets between them. There was a pure experiment, undisturbed.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 pm
After a few hours passed Isabella slowly began waking up. Sitting up slightly, she looks at him with sleepy lavender eyes, some of her violet hair falls over her shoulders and hangs down as she smiles. "Good morning." she says as she lays completely on top of him and kisses his lips lightly. She was very happy to see him still there next to her when she woke up. Pulling away slightly, she looks down at him. "I thought Deity would try and make you leave. I'm glad your still here." she says to him gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:57 pm
During those few hours, Kyso reached a relaxed state he'd never obtained during meditation. It was glorious, and to be brought from it with a kiss was wonderful. He returned her smile, then frowned at the mention of Deity, in a terse voice, he replied, "We came to a compromise." He didn't think more on that, in case Deity was listening, but in his opinion he tricked the great Deity into wanting to stay.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 pm
Smiling, she sits up so she is straddling his waist. More of her hair falls over her shoulders and covers her breasts. Tilting her head to the side, she leans down and kisses him again before looking over at her nightstand. They had pulled the long, heavy drapes around her bed last night closed for privacy. Putting her hand through the drapes, she picks up an envelope that is laying on her night stand. Turning it over, she sees her fathers seal and sighs. "It's father again."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am
This was bad. This was really bad. Kyso hadn't sensed Lucifer entering the room, nor his portal opening. Abruptly, he demanded, "We need to get you a bodyguard." For he couldn't do it; she distracted him too much.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:17 am
Looking at him, she blinks a few times and smiles. "If that is what you believe to be best then we can."] she says to him before opening the letter. Inside was just a small note that read:

Isabella please be careful from now on. The barrier around your room has been strengthened by myself but that idiotic Razvan escaped the dungeon's. Luckily some of the guards chased him away before he reached your rooms. You are to stay by Kyso, even when he works. There is no telling what that boy will plan.

Luci

Leaning against Kyso so he can read with her, Isabella sighs and looks at him. "Well now what?" she asks him in a soft voice.  
One on One

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff