Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Caelyn watched as Silver slammed the order down and the counter and went off again. Then she looked at Dark, talking to two girls. If he's so serious about working, then why is he flirting? That's very inappropriate. She shook her head and turned to go give out what the people ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Silver checked the time, feeling a bit tired. She glanced back at Dark.

"So what do you think we should get?" One of the girls asked. "Well, something nice and spicy is good...." Dark suggested. "Or something sweet...."

"Sure sounds like he's flirting with them, all right." Silver muttered.  

Ai Hasana

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:22 pm
Caelyn sighed as Dark continued to flirt with the girls. "The man's a playboy." she noticed silver watching them, and deciding to walk over to her. "Hey," she said to her. "If I pour coffee on him, do you think they'd even notice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm
"So that's three Cokes, two with ice, one without, but with lemon. Two Fries, and an omlette?" Roselina frowned.
"Ma'am, are you sure? I mean, it's two o'clock in the afternoon,"
"Hey, I don't tell you how to do your job, do I?" the lady, who seemed unessescarily grouchy, asked.
"Uhm, No ma'am. My apologies.""Yeah, you better be sorry."
Roselina supressed a groan, and the muscles in her jaw worked as she turned to go and give the cook the groups orders. As she left, she heard a man say,
"Mom, that was damn rude, the girl was only giving her opinion." Roselina smirked a bit, thankful for his words, until his mother said,
"She's payed to take my order, not tell me how to order it." Roselina nearly turned around and was about to tell the woman to take her own order if she thought she was so special, but thought better of it, adn moved on.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

Silver turned to Caelyn. "The master may notice, but the girls are too interested in him to care." She said, standing up and walking over to the table where Dark was seated. "Excuse me, young ladies." She said, smiling brightly. "Yeah?" One of the girls ask. "I'm afraid that this gentleman is taken." Silver lightly put her hand on Dark's shoulder. "Really? By who?" The other girl asked. "Um... her." Silver pointed at Caelyn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:59 pm
Caelyn gave them a little smile and walked over when Silver pointed her. "Hi." she said sweetly, quickly glancing at the girl who responded to Silver. She gave Dark an adoring smile. "Sorry ladies, but sweet cheeks is taken. Hands off the merchendise." one of the girls had her hand on Dark's and she slid it off.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

"S-Silver, Caelyn...." Dark started before Silver pulled him up. "Oh, please, Dark. You and Caelyn should go have some fun." she said, pushing them to the kitchen. Then she returned to the girls at the table. "May I take your order?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm
"I love how she pushed us in here." Caelyn said, sitting on one of the tables. "You know you're supposed to be working, right? You can't just flirt with random chiks, even if they are hot." she scolded him. "I swear, some dudes don't know to act around here."  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

"Heh... Sorry, Caelyn." Dark did a lazy shrug. "She's right, you know." Silver said. Her usual blank expression was gone, replaced with an angry scowl. "Aw... Come on, Silver! Don't be like that!" Dark glomped Silver when she walked past.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Caelyn nodded as Silver left, and she gave Dark a sad smile. "Hey, it's okay." she said. "You just have to know that work and pleasure are seperate. You can't flirt with girls, even they start flirting with you first." she said. Caelyn patted his shoulder and left the kitchen, taking orders, and plates of steaming hot food with her.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm
Roselina's angry growl was heard before she came into the kitchen.
"Rude witch with a b!" She huffed, her cheeks flushes as she reached into teh fridge to get out some eggs.
" Telling me to do my own damn job. Ha! Would love to see her try. Should put something in this, but I'd lose my job," she sighed, not noticing Dark. When she heard a familiar voice, she frowned,
"Hey, I know I'm not suppose to be in here, but where did the girl you go, you know, the one with the pretty white hair?"
"The hell..." Roselina put the eggs on the table and hurried out front.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"What was that?" Dark asked, staring at the eggs. He smiled, and decided to help cook.  

Ai Hasana

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Roselina blushed, before poking her head through the door. When the man saw her, he smiled.
"There you are! Listen, I really am sorry about my mom. She can be like that sometimes, you know?"
"Uhm, sure. No problem. It's ok," she said, realizing how cute he really was. "Man, he's cute," she murmured.
"Come again?" he raised an eyebrow, and she blushed even more.
"Oh, nothing. I didn't say anything."
"Mhm. I thought I heard 'cute' somewhere in there," he gave her a sweet smile and she looked away, smiling herself.
"Nope. No cuteness here. Well, I'm cute, if I do say so myself, hehe."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Just then, there was a huge bang from the kitchen. "Master Dark!" Silver yelled, running to the kitchen. "Ahahaha, hey, Silver." Dark laughed. The pot had somehow been charred black.  

Ai Hasana

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 pm
Caelyn turned and quickly ran into the kitchen. She ran past roselina and the cute guy to the kitchen with Silver. "She thinks you're really hot, and you have a cute butt!" she said.
She looked at Silver, then Dark, then the pot. She glared at Silver. "He's not the sharpest tool in the tool shed I presume." she said. "The hell, man! what are you doing, Dark?" she asked him. "What was with the big bang?!" she cried.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff