Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am
Kain sighs, "there is a village not far were you can get a new horse," Kain says and stands up. "I move fast in my other form," Kain says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 am
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle nodded and gestured him to lead the way. "I know you do Kain." She said, smiling at him. "However, that'll leave me stranded." Avarielle looked at her blade and realized it began to dull. She's had this same blade since she first met Kain. "I need a stone." She said to herself, wished to sharpen her blade.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 am
Kain pulls out a diamond and hands it to her.
"It's the best for sharpening my blades because it never withers away like other rocks," he says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 am
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Taking the diamond, she smiled a bit. "Thank you." She said, sharpening her blade. "When do you actually plan on marrying?" Avarielle asked, handing him back the diamond.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm
"When I find the right girl I'll marry," Kain says and puts the diamond away. He sighs wondering if he ever going to find the right girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

"By the time that happens, your father will have my head on a silver platter." Avarielle laughed, sheathing her blade. "Why not just fake one?" She asked, looking at him. "Maybe he'll get off your back." Avarielle began. "Find a princess that really doesn't want to get married. Tell her about a fake marriage. Then, go to your different kingdoms until you two get older." She said. "Or...I dunno..."

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:20 pm
"Or maybe you could fake being a princess. I would much more like to be with you then some girl I don't know or like," Kain says.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Flinching at the thought, Avarielle shot a look at him. "I what..?" She asked, clearly knowing what he said. "I'm not sure if I can pull that off." She began, looking away from him. "I'll have to change my look and everything." Sitting on the floor to think this through, she shot another look. "You want to marry me?"

Auracite
Crew

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas