Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hunting Forest ( For Vampires) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm
(lol) " no killing yet, we can't start the fight first, especially because we're all damaged. And right now, katiana need the hospital." Kino said, Just at that moment katiana started screaming in her head, Blood dripped from her pants, it was from her gash on her leg right under her short. Kino felt the pain. But she couldnt do anything, her power was meant for the poison that was spreading throughout katianas body. " Damn poison demonic treason dagger....... " Kino mumbled. Katiana looked at kino, kino looked shocked now. The dagger not only made her body like that but she looked evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm
Bob looked a bit displeased with their answer. "Damn." He said, fully ready to pick up Tatiana and carry her to the hospital. At the rate things were going, he suspected that was an option.... A very likely. "You okay?" He asked, though it was mostly directed at both of them.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 pm
Katiana shook her head. " Whats a doctor gonna do??!?!" She asked. Kino sighed. " Katiana hates hospitals...." She said reading her mind. Katiana looked at bob. " Me and you need to fight more." She said, which wasnt really her, it was her nerves acting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm
Bob gave Katiana an odd look when she told him they needed to fight more. "What? What do you mean?" He asked.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:58 pm
Katiana looked at him. " Train on eachother...... Or maybe fight with words???? I dont know..." She said as she started getting back her strength. Katiana sighed. " Sory if i acted weird."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 pm
Bob was a bit interested in that. "Could be... I dunno, fun?" He said, not really knowing what he was saying again. "Eh, It's fine." He muttered, now fighting option was gone... He liked fighting and none of it was happening  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm
(i changed into a boy, dont be freaked out lol.) Kaana smiles. * She punches him* " We will fight , my love." She said. " I dont know when, but wife and husban are suppose to fight, its their duty, right?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm
Bob chuckled slightly, catching her fist easily. "Ah, I see. That probably won't be as fun ad I thought." He commented.

((Holy crapcow!))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 pm
(lol) Katiana smiles. " it'll be fun, we'll have alot of twists.." She said thinking. Then she smiled. " Im gonna medle alittle... Not with guys.. Hmm... youll see..." * Kino looked at her, Hideing in a tree now, She looked down. " Its not you katiana, control that little girl inside of you..She's trying to ruin you...Dont let her do it!" Kino whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Bob blinked, looking at Kino, clearly not understanding what was happening. The main reason was because he was hopped up on adrenaline from the possibility of an actual fight, but that didn't happen and it was wearing off painfully slowly.

((heh))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm
Katiana turned her head, It seemed she was hideing a evil grin now. Then A whistle sounded. Kino hissed. " Jalirfys damn family. Why wont he leave meal- i mean katiana alone..." Kino growled. * A guy named Frolwensy Smirked at kino and then looked at katiana intently. " Amazeingly sexy i see, Ill change that pretty little face of yours." He said to her. Then he looked at bob. " You dont deserve that.... Such a petty little goddess she is... Stupid...and weak, yet beautiful..." He said to him. * One of katiana's eyes turned dark purple now. She was fighting herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm
"You want me to tell you what happened to the last guy that was hitting on her? No? Too bad. He's a crater. ******** off." Bob said to the new arrival. As it were, he wasn't just talk, training in hell? The best idea ever. Another Bob appeared, and then another and another and another.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am
Frolwensy smiled. " Hmm, this oughtta be fun... But.... first." * He grabbed hold of kino really fast and touched her stomach where her scar was. " OWWWWW!" Kino grimaced. * Frolwensy smiled." I know where katiana's spot is too...But kino seemed closer.. So ill just have to deal with this one." He said. * Katiana turned her head to face him. Her eye went blank then back to normal. " Youll die today." She predicted to him. She smiled at bob and sat down. " Save my sister please." she said feeling the weakness comeing over her. * Kino started breathing heavely, as frolwensy push harder on her stomach, opening up her scar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:04 am
Bob growled. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Another bob appeared behind the man, that time the ninja form. He'd kept that one. The ninja Bob walked up behind the man and held the blade to Frolwensy's throat, close enough to cut his head off.

((Did you make up the name on the spot?))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 pm
(Yes.. lol is it that bad? ) frolwensy grinned. "fast.. but not as fast." He said as he dripped down into slime then went up to katiana fast and grabbed her, he hesitated feeling her power then started becoming her, wrapping himself on her. Katiana choked, her hand gripped on the leg he held onto, the bad leg, and started burning it. * her face looked painful.*  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff