Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm
he sighed "well, now you know. Lena is at the bridge. maybe you should tell her i am alive?" he said, turning to rose and lilly again  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm
He sent yumaki the information. "it's alright, I've already sent someone to tell her" he said with a sigh.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 pm
"and we're still young." daisy and carnation smiled, holding back laughter as they looked at Roy.
rose and lilly looked at nikolai and then to hiro, clearly something had gone on between nik and lena... and hiro was overly depressed about it. they shifted back to their normal forms and smiled to nikolai, wrapping their arms around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 pm
he laughed softly "this should be every guy's dream, but even i can date only one girl. who's it gonna be?" he teased, wapping his arms around them  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm
Roy looked at Hiro and Nikolai. Nikolai and Lena must've had some sort of relationship or something, but by the looks of it, it's over now since Rose and Lilly are into him. That still didn't explain why Hiro was so upset...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm
rose and lilly looked up at him and rolled their eyes. "you know we can't be too far apart... we lose control of our powers." they whispered, smiling softly.
daisy and carnation looked at roy and sighed, flopping onto the ground again, leaning against eachother.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 pm
he sighed "i guess i can date two girls....as long as jealousy isnt an issue...right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Hiro looked down. "anyways, tomorrows going to be a rather...mournful day for me, it's the anniversary of my parents death..." he said softly and remembered how he failed to protect them.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 pm
Roy frowned at Hiro. "Sorry to hear that." he whispered and sat next to Daisy and Carnation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm
"not really an issue at all." rose smiled.
"nope. not an issue." the lilly grinned.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 pm
he smiled and kissed them again "well then, i guess i'm dating both of you eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm
Lena walked up the hill, looked for Hiro. She saw Nikolai and all of her friends and walked up to them with a smile. "Hey guys!" she said. "Of all places to hang out, you choose Suicide Cliff?" she laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm
he looked at lena and smiled "guess who!?" he laughed in his original happy-go-lucky tone "check it out! i'm dating two girls at the same time!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm
Hiro sighed and then remembered that he still had the potion in his pocket that would stop his life force from depleting he then held out his hand and an orb appeared, showing memories and other things but in the center it showed how many years he had left to live. "three..." he whispered and then pulled the potion to his mouth and drank, watching as the number went up and when he stopped it said "769" he smiled and then pulled his hand back, making the orb dissapear.
He then saw lena. "why hello there" he said with an even brighter smile.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Lena looked at Nikolai and smiled. "Glad you're back! It wasn't crazy enough at the school without you." she said, sounding as if nothing really ever happened the past few days. "And I see the player you are is revived, too." she laughed. Lena looked over at Hiro and made her smile wider. "Hey!" she said and hugged him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games