Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Mae scoffed, obviously knowing his statement was a lie. She crossed her arms,hands clean and free of blood.
"You're nothing but a god of Wind,nothing more." She mumbled under her breath. His cockiness was annoying to her,but at the same time ,interesting and fun.
"I'm Mae.." She said, quietly at the girl. She looked concerned at the girl,for she had an head wound that wasn't checked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Mayu nodded to her name. "Nice meeting you..." She took her head out of the water then washed her hood. "... I hope the day doesn't come again...:
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:00 pm
Coyote formed slowly from the collective sand particles. He looked handsome as ever, his long hair held back in a barette and his v-neck still clean despite the sand. His expensive fitted jeans also had no sign of dirt and his shoes looked new. His body was lightly misted by the spray of the fall as he looked at a women clean blood from her hood. His azure eyes looking intently at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Mayu hood was clean and she put it back on hideing the stounge wound. she looked at a man who was looking at her. "..." Her Purple eyes fell throw him examining him. She was making sure he wasn't going to attack.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:07 pm
Nero glared at Mae and crossed his arms. "I'll have you know, toots, that my wonderful wind plays a huuuuuuge role in your mortal life." he complained, acting like a child. The cardigan flew up into the air, too, and crossed its arms at Mae. Meanwhile, a small gust of wind blew around the new boy then traveled to Mae, ruffling her hair.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm
Mae squealed,using her hands to keep her hair from entering her mouth or eyes.
"Stop, It,Nero!" She growled,squinting her eyes.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm
Coyote approached thee girl as if he was a heat shimmer in the desert. One second hed be a hundred feet the next fifteen closer then thirty and until he was almost face to face with her, He reached slowly for her hood as he did the blue, ethereal fire licked across his arm, "Ill heal it for you..." he said as his beautiful azure flame eyes locked with hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Mayu still kept her eye on him just in case. She wondered why people wants to help her all of a sudden. She Let him do what he needed but could never see why people thinks its a bad thing.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Meliya Rosepetal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Looks around and sits down on one of the rocks by the waterfall  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:42 pm
"Mmm, say 'Please stop Almighty Nero, because you're, like, totally awesome!'" Nero grinned and stuck his tongue out at Mae.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:54 pm
Mae dropped her hands and stared at him blankly.
"No. Never." She said,refusing to add fuel to his ego.
Her hair began to molest her face again,but she ignored it.
Where's that scrunchy..
Searching her pockets,Mae found a blue scrunchy.
She waved it in front of his triumphantly.
"Ha! Now I can tie my hair up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm
"Sure, if ya can catch all of it." Nero snickered as the wind blew her hair in all directions. "What did those Greeks call that one lady? Y'know, the one with crazy snake hair. Medusa? Yeah, Medusa. You look just like her, toots." he laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm
Mae tried to get all her hair,but Nero wasn't allowing her.
"Ugh! You..You..irritate me! " She said,stomping her feet and balling up her fist. Mae really wanted to punch him in the face,maybe rip out his lip ring. All this hair in her mouth and eyes was annoying!
"...Can't there be an alternative? " She asked,taking out hair from her mouth again. She was somewhat surrendering to his deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 pm
"Either you say the magic words," Nero said while stretching, his grin never faltering. "Or you give me a nice little smooch." he winked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 pm
Mae sighed heavily. She didn't want to say those words. She wouldn't. Not even if he saved her life a few seconds before Death could catch her. Or if he saved a baby kitten from a burning building. In her head,she swore not to.
Mae narrowed her eyes,"Nothing will happen if I kiss you ,right?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games