Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm
"don't worry, thats one of the useful things about darkness, quick healing" truefully it was the first time he needed to use it but he was glad he had it, and he was also glad that he had a new relationship whether she turned out to be a friend or something more, he looked up and tryed his best to smile, but unfourntnately he only mangaged a half smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

"Hmhm, cool." She wrapped her tail around herself and fixed her jacket sense she really didn't have a shirt under It.

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm
"you know what, i think this years going to be pretty cool, I got the same classes as one of the most awesome people in school" she seemed really cool and she was really nice he was very glad to meet someone of such calaber  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

"Who would that be?" She asked him. Sakura didn't know why, by she was starting to like him the more they talked.

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm
"Oh it's this girl i meet today, i think you know her pretty well, she's really fun from what i can tell" he was glad she could joke around that was important to him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

Sakura couldn't help but smile widely. "Thats funny, I was thinking the same about a boy that was nice enough to show a blind girl where to go." She said as her smile turned Into a friendly grin.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm
"well you know how it goes, people help people, i just happen to go out of my way to do so" she had confermed my supictions about her being blind but that would effect his opinion of her it was just something to put in the file cabinet in the back of his head  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

"Ah, I wish I could help people, but they always chase me away saying I'm nothing but trouble." She puffed her cheeks out In a playful away.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm
"well some people don't know what there talking about, next time you should introduce them to me i'll set them straight" he laughed she had taking his mind off of his injury and it didn't hurt near as bad know, he lowered his head onto his fist still looking at Sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Sakura giggled quietly. "I'll have to remember that next time."

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image
"so your wind, i kinda think that it's funny you seem to be the only person in here, besides the teacher of course to acctually have wind, from what i've seen that blonde over there has Ice and I have darkness, i'm not sure about the other one thought" he had something to show her and he would when he got up the nerve  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image

"Yep." She replied. "Nice to know I'm not the only one, but ya'know. Your the first guy I've met that has darkness, I've heard of people with that element but I've never se-." She stopped and frowned as she looked down.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 pm
"you've never meet one, ya it's pretty rare, they don't even have a teacher for it yet" he puts his had on her shoulder "come on smile, your making me sad" he said trying to cheer her up "come on lets get some donuts"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image

Sakura perked up when he said something about getting food which caused her stomach to growl. She laughed nervously. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." She told him.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 pm
"It's fine, but after that growl it's definatly time for donuts, I'll get some glazed" he disappered into a shadow and then reappered with a box of donuts and a donut in his mouth and a recipt in his hand "hummm... taaay hit" he mumbled refering to the box  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games