Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm
Axel rolled his eyes in response and started cleaning the tables again. "Never were very subtle were you." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 pm
Miles smiled, "Nope" Then Miles suddenly remembered the date, "Oh hey Axel, Me and Krystal are going out tonight. Were going to a very nice Italian restuarant. Wana come? I can get you a hot date" (ME thinking: LMFAO!!! XD)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Axel frowned. "Firstly, I'll think about it. Secondly, that better not have been a crack about me being Italian. Thirdly, lets focus on work before the boss kills us." He muttered, hoping she didn't end up getting pissed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 pm
Zi quickly got his butt to gear and rushed to work. He never had been yelled like that in years. Zi sees that Dimitris was doing his job. He walks toward him and lightly taps Dimitris' shoulder. " Hey, Dimitris? Last time I checked I'm the server and your working the ice cream counter, no? I'm not trying to make a big deal of it, but I hate it when others do my job. " Zi dismisses Dimtris and looks that the tabby. " I'm Zi, I'll be your server today. How may I help you? "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 am
((Enough OOC before I start getting pissy, and you don't want that cause then it gets Wolfy pissy then your all doomed >.>' Take it to PM or something I just detest seeing constant OOC only posts, if anything Mix them in with regular posts please~ I've seen too many RPs get flooded with more OOC then IC and I don't want that here))

Asiril shrugged simply at Larkas rant he stood there silent and unwavering, he was still in thought although perfectly aware of his surroundings he simply did not care for it right now, he was bored the lack of having anything to do annoyed him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm
"Yeah, your right man. You were always the smarter of the two of us" Miles continued working  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 am
Dimitris shrugged and went behind the ice cream counter starting to balance the ice cream scoopers into a tower with a sugar waffle cone as the top.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:12 am
She looks up that Zi. " So your my server, I would like a strawberry with some whip cream and a cherry on top. And tell me how to work this thing? " She waves the I-pod in the air and puts it down on the table.  

Gardevoir14

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 am
" Okay so that's a strawberry with whip cream and a cherry, is that a bowl or cone, and how many scopes? " Zi sees his I-pod and quickly garbs it. " You shouldn't play with things that aren't yours little girl. " Zi waits for the tabby to apologizes to him for taking he's I-pod. " Is there something you want to say? "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm
The tabby garbs the I-pod back from Zi's paw and puts it on the table. " Come don't be like that Zi. I would like four scopes in a bowl. " She looks that Zi. " Hey its only right to know my name since I'm going to play with your toy. I'm Rose von Blood, nice to meet you, Garu, Zi. So when was our last meet, huh? " Rose looks that Zi as she knows him.  

Gardevoir14

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces