Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)
Ranma RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:04 pm
Gildor Surion
Well..... it is cheap for a reason.......... We sorta have to put the thing all together..... and it is only logs...... So, it is more of a raft then a boat......... So, do you still want in?
yeah i just hope its real  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:52 pm
It is real.
*pulls out a huge log from out of his sleeve*
See, I got this one for only 400 yen, I just had to cut it to size and do all the really hard work.
*nods*
They were so amazed at how well I did it, they let me do so much more for free and I got to keep 50% of what I chopped.
*sighs*
But I am just a few logs short to make a raft that will be worthy of taking to China.
*looks at Ranma*
But, if we go and pay them 500 yen, they will let us chop down all we want, as long as we give them a bit of a show as we do it. All you have to do is tie up the logs as I send them rolling to you.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:32 am
....thats all? I can chop them up without even touching them *suddenly the log mousse is holding splits perfictly down the middle*  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:07 am
*Looks at Elean and Akane*
Well, I guess I could let you go for free, but you just have to wear this.
*pulls out a school girls outfit*  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:19 pm
*looks at the others wondering what their reaction would be, knowing that she's the only known person to actualy be able to have these capabilities, then turns to mouse*.....and why is it that I must wear that? stare

((as far as I know NOONE in the cast has yet seen a true psychic before))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:48 pm
It will give you a free ride to China. And if we do this well enouph we can make a decent boat with rooms instead of a small little raft with no portection from the weather. So, you can change into whatever you want to when we set off.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:08 am
....well in that case, if I have to ware that then....*splashes Ranma* then she has to ware one too xd *laughs a little, hoping Akane would be amused*  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:45 am
*looks at Ranma as a girl now*
Ah, yes, she would look perfect in it, then Ranma won't have to pay the 500 yen, and we still get all the wood that we will need.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mandy_Lockeheart

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:11 pm
Hee hee hee. Now YOU have to wear a dress too, Ranma. And....why do you have those dresses anyway, Mousse?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:08 pm
*looks at Akane*
Ummm.... Well, I needed more wood to make a decent raft and I was running out of yen, so I asked if there was something else I could bring as payment, they said that if I brought a few girls in these school uniforms that I could take all the wood that I want. All the girls would have to do is show up dressed in these, and I can get to chopping.
*looks at everyone*
I checked out the suits before I came back here, they don't have any sleep powder traps on them. All you have to do is dress in these and help me get the wood near the shore and I can make the boat. And with all my weapons, I will be able to make a grand boat in no time!
*laughs proudly*  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mandy_Lockeheart

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:30 pm
stare ......I'm starting to rethink this...  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:47 pm
*puts the girls school outfit on Ranma*
WOW! Ranma looks just perfect! Okay Ranma, you just pose for the nice guys as we get the logs and biuld the boat.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:01 pm
Elana_chan
....well in that case, if I have to ware that then....*splashes Ranma* then she has to ware one too xd *laughs a little, hoping Akane would be amused*
hey what cha do that for!!!! grrrrrrrr  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:03 pm
Mandy_Lockeheart
Hee hee hee. Now YOU have to wear a dress too, Ranma. And....why do you have those dresses anyway, Mousse?
*glares at akane* im a guys guys dont wear dresses!  

Ranmasan
Captain

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Gildor Surion
*puts the girls school outfit on Ranma*
WOW! Ranma looks just perfect! Okay Ranma, you just pose for the nice guys as we get the logs and biuld the boat.
no im a guy!!!!!!  
Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games