Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm
"W-What is this..." She muttered, letting out a groan and resting her head on the cold ground. 'To think that they're interested in winning me over... Yet they don't care that I'm lying here, bleeding. Ugh... Men... They also think that I'm not 'fair?!' To be a dancer, one requires to have some sort of attractiveness! I know I'm not completely beautiful, but I'm at least fair.' Letting out a sigh, Mirela winced as she sat herself up, rubbing her head. "I don't get any say in this, do I?"

Mirela angrily brought her gaze to stare the two, quite clearly not pleased with either of them. "Here's an idea, how about whoever can make me stop bleeding gets a date??" Collecting her violin into her lap, Mirela began to inspect it to make sure that it wasn't damaged in any way, feeling a bit of regret in the back of her minds for giving the two men something else to shoot for.

Shaking her head and frowning upon only finding a few scratches, Mirela returned the violin to her lap. "If either of you get too drunk, I'm not dragging you out of here... And my name is Mirela! Not babe or anything like that, and I'm not anyone's prize." Mirela had muttered the last bit to herself, sighing once more. "I hate this city..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 pm
Jazz dashed through the streets, his feet carrying them as if they knew exactly where to turn. His mind was fixated on Birth, the answers he wanted, finally he could find out from her. Why was he chosen? What was his purpose in this war? Only Birth had those answers.

As he dashed towards the bright light in the distance, his coat flapped and danced behind him. The piles upon piles of dead men lie in his way from the countless fighting in the city. Not even this stopped him from running, nothing was more important than this meeting.

As he approached the gate, the light became visible. Standing in the crater that he himself was once buried in stood Birth, the deity of life. Her long silver hair blowing in the night wind as her bright light emitted from her. She slowly turned to meet eyes with Jazz as a small smile formed on her face. It was one of love and caring for her creation that she herself held close to her heart.

"Hello Jazz."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little far off, Virtue had finally hit Earth. She picked herself up out of the crater she left, a small tear forming in her eye.

"Ow...The ground really hurts"

Virtue was the third sibling born into the deity's, but she had the appearance of a small child. Her snow white hair reached her shoulders and her blue eyes were radiant. Her small white robes were now dirtied from her crash to Earth.

"When I find that Luck...Pow!"

She thrust her fist as if she were punching Luck right in the jaw. Her cute voice rang out in the alley she had landed in. Due to her naive nature she didn't even know what an alley was. Now she was lost on Earth, why? Big brother Luck.

"Now....Where am I?"  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm
Luck and Kalan took hold of their drink and brought it to their lips.
Tilting their heads back downed the drink before slamming the mugs back on the table.
The two stared at each other for a moment before they both fell over holding their stomachs and clawing at the ground.
"Agh! What was in that?!" Kalan said holding his stomach.
"I don't know I just pulled it from somewhere? Is this what all mortal drinks taste like?"

Meanwhile at a tavern not so far away.
"Good thing those mugs were filled with mop water from today's incident, too much drink and suddenly being scared like that left a huge mess to clean up."
The tavern owner picked up a mug and cleaned it with a nearby rag.
"I'll still add it to Kalan's tab."

The two crawled to nearby alleyways before loud groans could be heard along with the emptying of their stomachs.
"It...it burns so much!"
It taste like Birth's cooking combined with a demon's lower intestine!"
The two wailed as the table and stools disappeared.
Luck climbed further into the alley groaning, and rolled over onto his back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud slap echoed through the central as Linora held her cheek, she looked at Tsuliria who shook off her hand.
"You know the cost of the dark arts and yet you still used them. Linora, you know better than that."
Linora averted her eyes and nodded her head.
"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry."
Kailos seeing a chance to escape got up and ran away from the three vanishing into the city.
"We have the info so it doesn't matter," Tsuliria said. "I'll go take care of him. Can't believe he's in the bakery being rebuilt."

Reaper followed behind Tsuliria and Linora walking with his hands behind his head with a chuckle.
The three walked over to Mirela hearing her yell about a date, Tsuliria looked around to see Kalan hugging a nearby horse and crying while muttering something about a green demon.

Tsuliria, Reaper and Linora stood over Mirela looking down at her, their shadows blocking the sun light from reaching her.
Reaper smiled down at her as Tsuliria walked around her before kneeling in front of her.
"Well look at you, seems like you've been through a lot haven't you," Reaper said walking to her side.
"Such pain in those eyes, I see some anger too."
He reached down and took hold her chin making her look up at him as he looked her over.
"Such a young lady, it's sad that you'll die here today. What do you think, would you like to be ripped in half, no, I know, I'll play a melody with your spine as my bow."

Tsuliria reached in her sleeve and pulled out a small role of bandage and started taking care of Mirela's wounds.
"Reaper stop joking around," Tsuliria said keeping her attention on Mirela.
After a few minutes she finished wrapping Mirela's wounds and stood up.
"You should be fine now, you need to stay alive until Jazz finds his light and returns to being the Envoy, then I'll kill you."

Reaper stuck his tongue out at her before turning his head, he sniffed the air and looked around once more.
"Why does it smell like pain and suffering here...with a hint of pathetic, I only smelled that with Luck around...."
"It's probably Kalan...come on let's go."
Tsuliria walked ahead causing Linora to follow, Reaper turned and looked back at Mirela.
"See you real soon Mirela," he said with a smile.

Tsuliria stopped and glanced back at Mirela.
"Oh, don't worry about the date."
With that the three faded into the distance heading towards the bakery.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:07 am
Jazz stood there, speechless, staring into the pale face of Birth, his creator. It was she that sent him on this fools mission to defeat Reaper. Jazz' eyes welled up as he flashed through the events that lead up to this point. His year of torturous training, the murder of Yolor, and the tragic death of Nola. All of this just so that he could defeat one man that wasn't even his enemy.

"Birth...why, why did you pick me for all of this."

His tone was quiet as he slowly made his way towards her. She gave a small sigh in response, taking a small step forward.

"Jazz, you're still the young boy that I gave my blessing to. So full of life but with a heavy burden."

"Answer my question Birth..."

Jazz' eyes glinted as they began to glow, his deep seated rage swelling. Birth shook her head as the bright light around them subsided.

"We're too alike, you and I. We both have lost someone that we cared for very deeply, and we both carry on a burden that still haunts us."

"How would you know about the burden I carry? I'm nothing like you. My parents died because I wasn't strong enough to control what I was."

"No Jazz.....I know very well the pain you carry...the hate that plagues your heart. Jazz...Your parents...they were my finest creations..so full of love, so kind."

"Don't talk like you know them!"

Birth had hit a nerve. Jazz had snapped, his deep emotions once again boiling to the top.

"You abandoned us here on Earth years ago! How could you possibly know how any of us feel!?"

"Because....It was I who killed Karma...right here in this field to save your lives Jazz.

Birth lowered her head as she spoke her words, trying to reach through to her envoy. Jazz was taken aback.

"Birth.....Killed Karma!?

Jazz stared at her. Although she was a deity, she looked so human then. Her sadness showing as she stood in the field where her sister was slain by her own hand. Why? it was the only question on his mind.

"Birth...I already know who is the victor here, but I won't hold back. There are answers I need, and you're the only one that can give them to me."

Jazz released himself, his body began glowing intensely as his powers began to peak. He knew in his mind, that he was about to clash with a deity, holding back wasn't an option.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:57 am
Mirela was left alone, speechless with her blood boiling inside of her. Quickly rising to her feet, she ran a few steps forward, shaking her fists violently. Feeling tears well up in her eyes and spill down her cheeks, Mirela screamed after the three of them, desperately crying for her mother. "R-Reaper!! Give her back! Give her back!" From here Mirela dropped onto her knees, bending over and pounding her fists against the cold, hard pavement. Crying out in despair, Mirela remained on the ground, feeling her heart ache and yearn for her lost mother. The man that had taken her... Reaper... Had just spoken to her, touched her, handled their conversation so casually.

Finally quieting down, Mirela silently returned to her position on her knees and looked around with an empty haze in her eyes. Rising to a stand, she emptily made her way over to her mother's violin and brought it back into her possession, clutching it tightly. "What am I to do...?" Her words were empty, her voice monotone. "I want her back... But I can't do it alone..."

Mirela tilted her head up to the sky and let out a deep breath. "I'm going to find you," She whispered to herself, closing her eyes. "I promise you that, Mother. Reaper is going to pay for what he's done..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am
Tsuliria stopped in front of the bakery and went to open the door, she stopped however as Reaper put a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm going to pay a visit to Birth, Tsuliria meet me in the field when you finish your work," Reaper said making a motion towards the field.
Tsuliria nodded towards him as he took a step back vanishing into the shadows.
"Linora get ready," Tsuliria said opening the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan released the horse as Reaper walked by, flashing him a small smile, Tsuliria and Linora ignored him which wasn't anything new.
Kalan looked over at Mirela hearing her yell, he pushed down the urge to go back in the alleyway and walked over to her to hear her talk to herself.
Hearing about her mother and Reaper his eyes widened.

"Mirela....if you go up against Reaper alone he'll kill you."
Kalan rubbed the back of his head with a small sigh.
"I'm not sure what your problem with it is but I'd recommend not messing with him over it."
Kalan hesitated for a moment but reached forward and put his hand on her exposed shoulder, he put aside the soft touch of her skin before continuing.
"At least alone....I'll help you I suppose. I mean the almighty Kalan always helps damsels in distress."
He took his hand off.
"Even....even if it's Reaper, of course I am still a soldier of Reaper...if you can put that aside."

Luck crawled out of the alleyway before walking up to Kalan
"Are you a fool? Do you not understand Reaper's power,"
"The almighty Kalan fears nothing! Except Tsuliria....and Linora....and the tavern owner.....and the baker...."
"....well this I've got to see, a mortal try to negotiate with Reaper, it'd be easier if a deity did it."
"Why don't you do it then Luck?"
"Oh sure, I'm going to talk with Reaper, 'Oh Reaper please don't kill me why I ask something of you. If you want something from Reaper, you have to give something to him first."
"That's fine then, what do you say Mirela? Want some help, I'll even put our date on hold till it's over."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 am
Jazz was glowing brightly, using what power he had left in him, being at a handicap at night. He was willing to die in this fight for the answers he needed. Loyalty, his gloves, had begun to glow a feint blue, reacting to Birth and the power that Jazz was mustering.

"Jazz...Please, I don't want to hurt you."

Without a word, Jazz dashed at Birth, all emotions buried deep inside. His movements were thought out and percise as he dashed forward. His arms flexed as two large orbs burst into his hands, each glowing brightly. He jumped throwing one at birth, it's speed was deadly as he aimed for Birth's chest.

Letting out a small sigh, Birth looked up at Jazz' attack, her eyes flashing for a moment before the orb exploded in air. Jazz landed, jumping back as he threw the second orb. Before Birth could react to the second attack, his fingers snapped, causing the orb to split into seven smaller ones. As his foot hit the ground, two more orbs formed in his hands.

Birth lifted her hand, a wall of light erecting to dispel Jazz' second attack.

"Tch...I knew you weren't gonna be easy to hit but you could at least fight back."

Jazz slammed the two orbs together forming one huge orb. He raised it in one hand above his head as he stared at Birth. Their eyes met before Birth took another step forward.

"What exactly do you seek to gain from this Jazz?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 am
Mirela opened her eyes and tilted her head down to look at Kalan, frowning a tiny bit. "I just want my mother back... Even if you are a soldier of Reaper, you didn't personally take my mother from me, even if you did, it was all my fault, I have to live with that every day. I appreciate your help Kalan, I do. In fact I'd be happy to have you helping me..." Bringing her attention to Luck, she gave off a faint smile, trying to hide the large amounts of pain and sorrow that continued to dwell deep within her heart. "I would appreciate your help as well, if you're interested. If not, I understand."

Taking a small step forward Mirela switched her focus onto the ground, memories of her mother slipping into her mind. "Perhaps if we all work together... We can stop Reaper from making any other innocent people suffer. That way, even if I do fail my mission of getting my mother back, nobody else would have to go through the same pain." Feeling her fighting spirit flicker inside of her, Mirela turned to face the two men. "So how about it?"

There was no denying the amount of pain Mirela was still suffering through, but she wasn't going to let it keep her from her own goals. Even if Reaper did kill her, she would die happily as long as she knew her mother was okay. If she could just see her beloved mother smile one last time. 'If only...' Clutching her violin against her chest, Mirela's mind began to wander to happier times. Times when she was able to live happily with her mother. Times when she wouldn't constantly feel the deep regret of causing her mother to be taken away from her.

Times when tears of sadness were hardly known.

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 am
Kalan rubbed the back of his head thinking for a moment, his job was with Reaper, and if Tsuliria ordered something of him he would have to do it. With the commanders gone his workload would probably increase.

He looked at Mirela and let out a sigh, he had a bad feeling this would probably put him in a bad position later but smiled.
"You can count on me!"
His smile faded when she addressed Luck.
"Why does he have to get involved...."
"I'm a deity mortal, and I'd be glad to help you, the more innocent people that are killed the less babes I'll be able to swoon."
"Do you think about anything else besides women."
"I believe that deity's and humans should coexist, I'm just existing with the women first."

Kalan put his hand over his face before turning back to Mirela.
"Though I want nothing to do with him, I'll put it aside while we work together."
"With this I'll gain the babe's affection, and beat this mortal, I'll stick with them until I finish wooing her," Luck thought with a grin.

Kalan put his hand under his chin for a moment.
"If we wanna beat Reaper we'll need info, if we can find Tsuliria I'm sure she'd be willing to share some info with us."
Kalan clapped his hands together.
"She's really kind on the inside."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The pain!"
Tsuliria slammed one of Ulior's man against a wall continuously as he screamed before throwing him aside.
Linora followed behind her looking around at the body's of the men unfortunate enough to get in Tsuliria's way.
"I'll kill all of them if they continue to get in my way," she mumbled.

Tsuliria pushed open a door and walked into a smal room filled with red candles on each side of the room, a red carpet leading to a large throne which Ulior sat on before standing up.
He held his arms out as red barriers filled the room two of them appearing next to Tsuliria and Linora.

"Welcome Tsuliria! I knew you would come to me! How long it has been since our last meeting!"
He took a few steps forwards as the door closed behind them.
"I have a question for you Tsuliria, while you're here."
Tsuliria remained silent as an indication to continue speaking.
"Who in the world keeps coming in my barrier! Do you know the pain I went through to put up that barrier! People keep walking in like it's a gate! A barrier is there to stop things, not let things through!"

Tsuliria remained silent as Ulior continued speaking walking closer to her.
"Anyway, let us do battle then Tsuliria, to see who's the be-"
A chain flew out of Tsuliria sleeve and wrapped around Ulior's neck before lifting him up before a crack was heard, she threw his body aside and shook her head.
"He didn't last as long as last time," she said pulling her chain back. "Let's visit Reaper."
"Yes Mistress."

The barrier around the city flickered for a moment before slowly fading, people seeing the barrier fall cheered and Ulior's men made their way towards the exits of the city but were caught by the guards and moved away.
Tsuliria and Linora walked out of the bakery and headed towards the field.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 am
The orb above Jazz' head began to spin, slowly picking up speed. A whirring sound buzzed around him as the wind vacuumed around the orb. It's large size and shape was a new try for Jazz. seeing as how this orb hovered slightly over him and not directly attached to his body for control. He knew in order to make this effective he'd need some way to throw her off her guard.

"Forgive me for this, but i've not really worked on this technique yet."

Jazz thrust his hand upward into the orb, firing it into the air. He quickly jumped up after it, the wind vacuum thrusting him faster up. Jazz spun as he rocketed up towards the orb, flipping before his foot met contact with it.

Birth looked up at Jazz with a soft smile. She though he looked rediculous with such a large attack. In the beginning she had thought him more of a subtle person, it seems he had grown up some since then.

"Oh Jazz....It seems you've made up your mind."

Jazz kicked the orb with everything he had, the loud crack rang as his foot met the orb. It flew at Birth, who stood there motionless, almost stoic. She gave a soft smile before clapping her hands together. As she slowly brought them apart, a long, bright spear formed. It's ornate detail and size were impressive.

"No way...."

This was the technique Jazz inherited from Birth, the true form of his spears, modeled after the mythical Gungnir. Birth's entire face changed from loving to serious as she launched the spear, piercing the giant orb. The spear sucked in the entirety of Jazz' attack and continued it course. His eyes widened as the spear made impact, a massive explosion engulfing him.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 am
"Kind, yet she continues to talk about killing me." Mirela shook her head before thanking the two. "If you're positive that she'll be willing to share this information and won't just kill us, then we'll start there. Just know that locating my mother is a high priority-- If I find any clues on where she is I'm going after them and I expect you both to follow."

Mirela felt a bit relieved knowing that she wouldn't be alone on her search. Of course she would have to put up with a deity and a desperate drunk, but she felt that it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. Of course, there would be a few rules.

"I should lay down a few rules before we go, if we're going to be traveling and staying together. I know this is all going to be a group effort but that doesn't mean treating me as 'one of the guys,' so get ready to remember these."

Clearing her throat Mirela began to walk forward, stopping once she was behind the both of them. Keeping her back to the both of them, Mirela looked back up at the sky as she began her introduction of the rules.

"First off, no touching the violin. Especially you, Kalan." She recalled back to when Kalan had stolen the violin and dragged her into a mess with Kailos, of course after going through a horrible, embarrassing fall. "Its very important to me and belongs to my mother."

"Next, remember that I'm a woman. I practice clean hygiene habits which means I bathe often, whenever I can. During those times you're not to go near me, I expect full privacy. Times of emergency are the only exceptions, so in the case of an attack and I'm unable to defend myself, come to my rescue but be respectful about it." She narrowed her eyes at the thought, sensing a bad vibe from that rule. "No 'false alarms' either. Come get me if there's a real emergency, don't just cry wolf."

"For sleeping arrangements, we'll all sleep in the same immediate area. Take turns for look-out, things like that. Neither of you are to come near me while I sleep. Chances are, if I'm able to hear you breathing you're too close." Mirela shook her head, sensing a few more bad vibes. "The only exception is winter... In which case I'll permit closer arrangements, but not too close. I don't want to be under the same blanket."

"Finally, just respect my personal space. There are times when honestly I just want to be alone. Keep out of my personal business and I'll keep out of yours." Mirela lowered her head, making a small face. "I'll think of more along the way. Now, with those being said, let's go."

Turning to look at them, Mirela gave a faint smile. "First things first, though. I need a new violin case, I lost the original when I first met Nola, may she rest in peace."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Kalan and Luck looked at each other at the mention of Rules, they turned as she walked behind him and started talking.

"First off, no touching the violin. Especially you, Kalan."

Kalan and Luck kept their attention forward however they took in her words though their minds didn't share her seriousness.

"It's not your violin I want to touch," Luck thought with a grin.

"Is stealing touching? I think it is...maybe...I'm not sure..." Kalan thought narrowing his eyes

They turned and faced her as she continued talking mention about bath's and not intruding on her. Kalan rubbed the back of his head hearing the next rule while Luck crossed his arms glancing towards the sky with a small grin.

"It's not a problem if something happens right? A little gold and I can start a fight between people...that's a good reason...hehehe,"

"I suppose that means she'd be against sharing then. Don't know why I'm a perfect gentleman.....sometimes,"

When sleeping arrangements came up a large smile crossed Luck's face while Kalan's face went crimson as he stared off into the distance.
A scene played in Luck's head and he chuckled a little bit rubbing his chin.
"Oh please Luck, it's ever so cold, please give me warmth that Kalan cannot offer me,"

"Of course my dear I'll warm you up."

Kalan leaned back and forth trying to push down his thoughts.
"In the dark while Luck's keeping watch.....warm breath....hehehehe...no no Kalan. Immoral thoughts! Ah but they're good ones! Softness! Aggghhhhhh!
Kalan shook his head pulling himself from his thoughts

At the last rule Kalan and Luck kept their attention on her and nodded their heads as an agreement to her rules, the last one made Kalan's eyebrows draw down however, he agreed though with a small sigh.
Hearing about her violin case a thought came to mind.

"I know someone who can give us a violin case, he's a guy I know," Kalan said walking ahead. "He's this way, come on."
Kalan walked ahead putting his hands in his pocket as Luck stayed behind with Mirela.

"How did you meet this mortal anyway babe," he said glancing over at her.

Tsuliria and Linora made their way towards the field, both walked in silence though Linora glanced at Tsuliria every now and then, speeding up her steps she walked up to Tsuliria until she was next to her.
"Mistress, forgive me for speaking out of line but...have you ever loved before..."
Tsuliria stopped at this and looked at Linora, it was faint but Linora saw a small spark of emotion in her eyes, she recognized it as sadness but it quickly faded as soon as it came.
"What brought this on Linora?"
"Well, you said something when Nola passed away...it's...been on my mind."

Tsuliria stared at her for a moment before she continued walking, Linora followed behind her seeing silence as her answer.
"When I was alive," Tsuliria said.
Linora caught her words and nodded though knew she couldn't see it.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 pm
As the explosion subsided, there was no trace of Jazz. Birth frantically looked around for him.

"Did I accidently blow him up?!"

"Behind you!"

Just before the blast hit him, Jazz threw a small spear just in front of him, lessening the damage from the explosion. With her focus on the bang he hit the ground and quickly circled around.

"Clever..."

Jazz summoned his two blades as he flew at Birth, one hand briefly hitting the ground causing him to spin. Birth quickly summoned another spear as Jazz crashed into her, sparks flying between them as the swords hit the spear. Their eyes met as both, Jazz and Birth, gave a small grin.

"Tell me Jazz, why do you wear that mask? Is it to hide from your past? Or perhaps yourself?"

Jazz jumped, kicking off of Birth's spear, launching his swords at her as he flew back. She quickly knocked them away with her spear before launching her second attack. The spear caught Jazz out of them air by his leg, causing him to spin and slam into the ground. He strained getting on his feet from the impact, his breathing heavy from the lack of energy he had left.

"You haven't even gotten serious and i'm already almost done....Seems i've got little to no choice here."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm
"Perfect, thanks Kalan." Mirela smiled a bit, feeling as if things were beginning to pick up. Letting him lead the way, she decided to stay back in case someone else tried to attack them. Upon hearing Luck's question however, she raised an eyebrow. "Hm? Wait, its Mirela, not babe, I thought I said that already! Right... Your question." Mirela thought for a moment, thinking back to how it was that she had met Kalan.

"How I met Kalan? Well... Let's see... Oh!" Mirela laughed a little nervously. "He fell into one of my attacks while I was fighting today. You see I was named Envoy of Birth, and it was only going to last until the original took his position back. While the original Envoy was attacking me, Kalan showed up. Since then I haven't really been able to get rid of him. I suppose I owe him a date, but I wasn't really being serious when I brought it up..."

Shaking her head slightly, Mirela glanced up at the sky. "What about you, Luck? What's a Deity like yourself doing down here with the mortals?"

Miss-Ran

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image
Rahj

A large sphere of flame emerged in the middle of a small field. The sky seemingly turned red for a moment as Rahj stepped out of the elemental plane of fire.

And what a perfect place to emerge.

Rahj landed in the middle of a small battle between many other people. "Well I guess I need to learn how to shift between planes more effectively." he said to himself, dodging some bolts that were not directed at him but almost hit him regardless.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games