Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:10 pm
[[Lol, the moment i saw the new player i was like; FFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I sent him away. And only a Sudent preistess can purify people/things infected by darkness. You're a slayer, not Chuck Norris.]]

Undet, Rin's golden panther, swung around and roared violently, 'Lady Rin has dismissed you.' he snarled, jerking his body back into a pre-pouncing position.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm
[[And only a Sudent preistess can purify people/things infected by darkness. You're a slayer, not Chuck Norris.]]

Kids wear Superman pajamas, Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm
"Okay Rin, i'm sorry for throwing this at you, but you're the first person i came to, because i care about you're cats and you, i don't want Porcan to die, he helped me and i will help him in return. Please just help me." Lena broke down right then and there completely annoying the panther that jumped at her, of she were to die today, she knew she would be with her friends that she gained here one day.

Lena dropped to her knees, the scence when she first met Alice in the cathedrial when she dropped in front of the doors and Alice came running towards her, when she first met Porcan and he helped her so greatfully by returning her to Alice, and when she met Rin and she was so motherly and sweet, she felt like maybe eventually this could be her home. Havencrest suddenly felt sweet and nice, all the people she met had helped her in a way, now darkness had spread, and she knew the only person who could help her now was Rin, her magic was strong, but she turned her away, Lena rolled onto her back crying more.

"Please Rin,just please." Lena managed in between sobs.

{If she can get Rin to help her, Rins magic would help defeat the monster for forever of course but long enough for everyone to find out a new battle plan, and even if Mal'Naga was sent back that would break the hold on Porcan right?}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 pm
[[My plan was to have Rin tell you to gtfo and have her contact Freyak's mother, Layam Sudent. You can do that tomorrow, the RP is really being rushed (and god modded..) right now and it'll give me enough time to get my bareings together and try to think myself up a plot to have Mal'Naga killed in at least a month.]]

Rin turned, scowling fiercely, "Look, you can throw a tantrum as much as you please, but not in my house. The only living preistess of the Sudent family i know of is Freyak Sudent's mother, Layam Sudent. Go cry and whine to the boy of Price Manor, perhaps he will tell you where she is." Rin said, snapping her fingers and teleporting Lena onto her doorstep. "Next time, do not pester a witch so heavily, no witch is pure of heart." she warned, slamming her door shut.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:07 pm
Shadow Lena stepped from the portal waiting for Shadow Alice to follow behind, she straightend her pontail tighting her scrungies, she smelt the air, this was deffinatly a witch's house, and this witch wasn't a good one like the one back in Mirror Havencrest.

Shadow Lena twidled her fingers waiting for Shadow Alice, she thought of Shadow Lena, and how grateful she was that she and Shadow Lena didn't share anything, of course they could still read each others thoughts, but nothing like Shadow Alice and Alice could.

Shadow Lena sat on one of the steps going up to the door, she had the urge to break it down, but she figured not right now, maybe vandialize later, if Shadow Alice wanted to have some fun.

Shadow Lena fixed the zipper on her leather vest, and re-did the buckles in her pants, the one for her holsters, and the one for her jeans.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

[[ This is as close as I could get with my avi >.< its wearing a gay a** scarf. I will brb, I have to go get red bull 8D which is like right down the road, and I will have my phone no worries. ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:24 pm
Seeing shadow Lena exit the portal first, shadow Alice couldn't resist pranking shadow Lena. She shape shifted into Cecelia and walked out, hands on her hips, "Lena," she began, staring shadow Lena down, "I command you to give Alice five shillings." she said in a stern tone, unable to keep a straight face, she morphed back into her original form and let out a hard chuckle at the look on shadow Lena's face. She was lucky shadow Lena didn't shoot her as Cecelia, knowing this made it hilarious.

Alice flew up and onto the floating isle around ten minutes after the other two arrived, now dropping her serious attitude she had to focus on flying. She snuggled Eli again and roughly squeezed him, naturally having a completely different reaction than shadow Alice did to his form, but which was worse? Being thrown through solid stone or being choked to death?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm
Shadow Lena's face was suprised and scared at first, but than she just laughed.

"I wanna knock on the door." Shadow Lena said walking up too the door, making her hand go black befor pounding on the door, the black aura slammed against the door with a loud bam three times.

She figured she wanted Rin to get her sooner, peoples lives were in danger. Shadow Lena turned to face Shadow Alice.

"We definatly need to go vandilazig later, we will own the town." Shadow Lena said, with a laugh.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 pm
[[ he likes it rough (; . I'm on my way home. I'm home niggas ;3 ]]
[[ I'm drinking my red bull, I'm all ******** set! Are you guys all ******** set? 8D ]]  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff