Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Lena thought for a moment, Layam had to hold him down or something, so atleast Jynn could shoot him with an arrow. Thats when Lena thought.

Lena moved her left hand downward, Lean's large fist came out of the ground holding Porcan, Lena than moved both of her hands, so Porcan was being held by his torrso. Lena held on tight, not wanting him to let him go.

"Jynn now!" Lena screamed, feeling the darkness shoot threw her body.

{Are we going to try and seal Naga away tonight? Also when Porcan is healed can i take him right too Rin? Or does he have to stay in the sack?}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 pm
[[Porcan isn't going back to Rin. One of his lasting side effects will be morphing and he enjoys being human.]]
[[We'll take Mal'Naga out in a few days. And don't do a chuck norris to lift the darkness, i need to for Alaster, and i'm too lazy to be bothered with all my characters atm.]]

Alice gasped slightly, quickly stumbling to her feet in the darkness.

Allaster slipped his left hand around her waist from behind, putting the gun into her hand with the other. "Aww," he said sweetly, "does the damsel have to watch her friends from the sidelines? What happened? Just couldn't make the cut?" he asked sarcastically, "If it's any consolation, i can promise their deaths to be especially excruciating." he teased, holding her close.

~*~

Jynn grit his teeth, "Stop shouting at everyone! We can't see in the dark like you can, smart one!" he yelled at Lena, feeling frustrated.

Porcan's laughter loudly rang out, "Like it would matter," he said, slithering away from Lena's grip, darting at her, "i'm a shadow, dumbass." he spat coldly.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Lena hurried with another arrow, shooting it, watching it dart at hit Porcan square in the chest.

Lena wondered if this would work she doubted tho, she really wished Layam could do something.

Only one sentence came to mind if this didn't work, Oh ******** in the lake, i like jumping back from happy to plain evil. lmao}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 pm
Alice's wings sprout from her back, swiftly popping Alaster square in the jaw with her left wing. "You're sick." she said harshly, knowing that would probably be the only clear shot she could get in the dark.

Alaster let go of Alice stumbled back a bit, rubbing his jaw, "I know." he said with a twisted grin. "I wonder," he thought aloud, walking up behind Alice. He grabbed the left wing she used to hit him and twisted it at the base, then grabbing her right wrist, pulling it behind her back, "what would Mal'Naga enjoy more? Me killing you here, or me bringing you back to the cathedral for him to kill you?" he asked, a cheerful tone creepily rung in his voice as he threatened her.

Alice groaned in pain, she desprately wanted to pull away, but he could break her wing if she moved a muscle. Alice's eyes began to tear up, "Stop!" she choked out loudly.

Alaster twisted her wing harder, "Killing you now sounds fun, don't you think?" he said, listening to the bone pop out of place.

Feeling an intense pain, Alice shreiked "Help!", as her wing snapped with ease.

A portal, ment for shadow demons, opened in front of the two.

Alaster laughed, "My mistake, perhaps Mal'Naga wanted you all to himself." he said, smirking.

A fist quickly shot out of the portal, nailing Alaster in the face, "Wrong." a voice said sternly. The entity stepped out, revealing itself to be Alice's shadow posession form.

~*~

Porcan laughed, hearing Alice scream, "Alaster gets to have all the fun." he mocked as the arrow hit his shadow. "For me?" he asked in a bubbly, over dramatic tone. Porcan darted below Lena and shot into her body, "You know, when i said i wanted to get into your pants, this isn't what i had in mind." he joked, sending thorns jotting out of her skin in a bloody mess.

[[Mmk, i've done what i needed to do. Alice can now summon shadow demons that look like her when she was posessed. 3nodding ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 pm
{I could use some help hinty hint hint hint. lmao}

Lena screamed in pain, Alaster was too far away for her to smell him to get healed, so she basically laied there in a bloody mess. Lena had just enough strength to force Porcan out, and too form one double of herself.

This Lena was demented looking, her skin was red and her hair was black, she had no eyes and no mouth.

The demented Lena jumped at Porcan, lodging her pointed foot into his stomach, as she began to twist it in circles.

{Thats what Porcan gets, thats what Lena looked like in the inside right now.}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:19 pm
Porcan grinned wildly at Lena's clone with excitement, "All the ladies want a piece of me tonight." he teased, grabbing onto the clone's ankle. He swing the clone around viciously and slammed it into the barrier, getting spattered with blood. "Who's going to help you now?" he sneered at Lena, dropping her limp double.

[[Let's wait for Eli to save Lena gonk ]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 pm
{His a** better hurry. lmao}

Lena closed her eyes waiting for just a sliver of hope, or she would die tonight, right on this lawn.

Lena thought about eveything she had done in the crypt and how she had won, now it was diffrent, this was Mal'Naga, even if it was a clone.

{Will the arrows work on the real Mal'Naga?}

{I bet its hard for you to do this hmm?}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Eli stepped in between Lena and Porcan, lowering his head and growling, "I'd like a piece of you to gnaw on, and I am going to help her," he replied to Porcan's witty little puns. With that said, Eli charged at Porcan going straight for his neck with his blade-like fangs.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 pm
Lena opened her eyes, and smiled gently, she was still bloodied up and bruised, but she knew she would be saved.

Lena crawled over to Layam who was still shielded, Lena could pass threw the barrier since she was a Lena.

Her body was bruised, she looked up to Layam, wanting help but knowing all her jars were inside the shack.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:38 pm
[[Keep in mind we need them alive.]]

Alaster stumbled back, this time hitting the floor. He looked up to see Alice's demon, "Mal'Naga isn't going to let that go unpunished." he threatened, glaring at her.

Alice's Demon smiled, leaning down to grab him by the collar of his button-up shirt, "I'm not under his control, smartass." she said, raising her fist to him. She firmly clocked him in the face again, knocking him out cold.

~*~

Porcan raised his arm to defend himself, taking Eli's bite to the back of his arm. He shook, trying to throw Eli off.

Layam couldn't see, but she could strongly smell Lena's blood, reaching down. Her hand brushed past Lena's shoulder, immediately smearing into blood, "Oh my," she said quietly. She knelt down and cradled Lena in her arms, feeling all of the puncture wounds on her body, trying to put pressure on most of the holes.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 pm

(( I was thinking of going for the carotid artery O: But how can I knock him out if I am a wolf? ))

Eli kept his jaw locked and stayed on Porcan's arm until he drew blood, then he got an idea and let go. He changed back into a human and grabbed Porcan by the shoulders trying to force him to the ground. He could barely see a thing so he had to stay with him. "Jynn! I need a dart! Try to follow my voice," he shouted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm
Lena groaned in pain when Layam put her hands on the puncture wounds, Lena felt for her bealt strap that connected the bow, she unfastened it letting it drop to the ground.

"Layam I am tired, can I go to sleep?" Lena knew what the words actually ment, her life was hanging on a thin thread, soon deaths hands would be there with scissors trying to cut it.

Lena was loosing blood fast, there were more than fifty puncture wounds.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 pm
Porcan morphed into an ox, trying to buck Eli from his back. As he left Mal'Naga's form, Mal'Naga's powers left with it, and the light from the barrier powered through the dark.

Jynn smirked, "No problem." he said, turning to face Eli and Porcan. He took a moment to aim at the thrashing ox, which wasn't a hard target to hit, and blew into the tiny tube. A small dart fired out and stabbed Porcan in the neck. He celebrated with a goofy victory dance, making Damadra laugh.

~*~

Alice was on her knees, facing away from the two, trying her best to keep still for her wing's sake. In the dark, the new voice sounded so familiar.. but she just couldn't tell who it was.

Alice's De-- you know what? Let's call her double Shadow Alice. Shadow Alice dropped Alaster to the floor, glaring wildly at him as she turned to check on Alice. She knelt down in front of her, looking at her, "You alright?" she asked as light returned to the home.

Of course, why hadn't she realised? The voice was.. herself?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm
The darkness lifted, just leaving the moon and stars still there, Lena looked down at herself, notcing the extent of her injuries. Tears started pooring from her eyes and she cuddled into Layam more.

{I'm tierd good night eveyone.}  

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games