Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 pm
Lena looked back and forth between them. "Somebody better explain it to me." she frowned.

"I'm not hearing a 'noooo'." Roy laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm
Nikolai was still unfortable saying it out loud, so he whispered what Roy ment to Lena  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm
"not much" ixia smiled as she stepped out of the trees.

daisy and carnation sighed and rolled their eyes. "so is most of the stuff about us, roy." they chuckled, shaking their heads.

Rose and lilly smiled at Lena and nik and waved. " you didn't miss anything but our song" they chuckled.

Cryssy and violets sighed and stepped out of the shadows "I wasn't that good an ways even with iris singing" they muttered crossing their arms.

Iris sighed and gave her friends small hugs. "you two sound like you enjoyed hell" she chuckled.

Thanatos and Amy walked in and smirked. "everyones here... Almost" Amy mumbled as she looked to ixia. "you gave it to him right?" she asked, smiling when her twin nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm
Lena blushed then shot daggers at Roy. "Finish your sentence, Roy." she hissed.

"No." Roy said, turning red from embarrasment.

"No, no." Lena growled and walked up to him. "C'mon! Enlighten me!"

"You know very well what I meant to say." Roy whimpered.

"I want to hear you say it!"

((brb))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Nikolai waved at everyone and waited for Roy to say something.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm
"I'm not saying anything!" Roy scowled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm
Daisy and carnation tipped their heads to the side and looked at Amy and Ixia in confusion."who's not here?" they asked as they ran over to their father and gave him a hug.

"you'll see.... We wanna make it a supprise" Ixia and amy smiled and glance over at violete and cryssy.

Thanatos smiled happily and gave daisy and carnation hugs. "hello dearies" he hummed and kissed them both on their forheads. he looked around and smiled, spotting Roy almost imediatly. "well I'm glad to see that you haven't upset them any more" he chuckled as he walked over to him, daisy and carnation with him.

{is Johan gonna show up or not? his invite did have the place and time on it so he should know when and where}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:45 pm
"Upset them?" Lena tilted her head then looked at Roy. "What did you do?"

"I dunno." Roy shrugged. "I blacked out when a lot of stuff went on." he muttered.

"Your demon broke loose." Johan replied as he appeared in the back of the party.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm
Thanatos sighed and closed hoist eyes "in the middle of your fight with Horus you went berserk and you yelled at my daughters. That caused them to run away." he muttered and opened his eyes to look at Johan. "and who are you?" he asked, tipping his head to the side a bit.

Ixia and amyy smiled at violete and chryssy before they turned and smiled "glad to see you made it" they chimed to Johan, small smiles on their faces.

Daisy and Carnation looked at Johan ands imediatly frowned, moving from their father to Roy. "you two invited hum?" they asked, giving their sisters questioning looks.

Violete chryssy and iris all smiled at Johan. "hello" they grinned, violete and chryssy blushing a bit before they turned to look at Amy and Lydia and rolled their eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm
Lena froze when she saw Johan. She bit her lip and hid behind Nikolai.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world." Johan smiled softly at everyone then looked at Thanatos. "You must be the god of death." he said and bowed. "I am Johan." he introduced.

"I did that?" Roy mumbled and looked at Johan then at Lena.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 pm
Thanatos looked at Johan with a small smirk. "Corection, I'm a god of death. The Greek one anyways" he grinned "pleased to meet you but care to explain why three of the women here are biding from you? Two of them being my daughters." he muttered crossing his arms.

Daisy and carnation sighed and peered out from behind Roy to look at Johan, a bit miffed with him.

Amy and lydia sighed and looked at Lena and their sisters. "we understand why lenas hiding... We'd accidentally spaced on that little detail when we invited him sorry..." they murmered to her, looking as appologeyic as possible. "but why are our little sisters hiding from you?" they asked looking at him with raised eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm
"For Lena, it is because of an old visit with her." Johan said calmly. "As for Daisy and Carnation, I just wished for them to see something."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:35 pm
Nikolai thought of something that made him almost burst out in laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm
Johan, Roy, and Lena looked at Nikolai.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:42 pm
he grunted. "it...its nothing. me and.....and Jacob made a joke a couple weeks ago and we were just reminded of it."
Jacob was over by a bush, doubled over and his hand over his mouth, laughing to himself  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games