Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm
the twins gave tiny pout at Amy's words and looked at their feet. "winry's dead?" they pouted, sniffling a bit; winry had been one of their first friends here and they might not have seen her in a while but they still iked her.
Carnation gave a tiny sigh and looked at the sky, wondering what was going on with the winds; she wasn't doing it so was another person?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 pm
"i might have been mistaken though." Amy said unsure Erik never mentioned the name. "He never gave a name...but from the reaction im assuming that is the one who died"  

XxphotorifficxX

Chrissy J

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 pm
Ellena walked into the circus, her big purple eyes scanning the area. An act was in process she drew up a seat at the very back  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:03 pm
Erik walked into a dim tent, a performance must have started, and sat around the back to where it was dark enough to hide him. He put a hand over his emerald eyes and tried not to break down.

"Dead?" Roy muttered and scratched his head slowly. "That explains so much now." he whispered, feeling bad for mentioning her name.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm
Amy sighed "Im gonna go look for him" she said softly "he shouldn't be alone" she said as she walked off in the direction he went in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:19 pm
"nice going..." the twins sighed and looked at roy with small pouts before they gave him a hug.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Amy looked around at the tents suddenly she felt Erik's pain.is he in there Amy thought as she walked in and was suddenly in the middle of a freak show performance.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:57 pm
"What?" Roy frowned. "I didn't know." he defended and hugged them back. "C'mon, let's go watch a clown, or something." he muttered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" the ringleader of the circus tent yelled. "It seems we've a volunteer for the human canonball!" he shouted happily and walked up to Amy. "What's your name, kiddo?" he smiled.

Erik wiped away a stray tear and looked at the show. Was that...was that Amy?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm
"yeah..." the girls nodded softly and dropped their arms, only holding onto his hands. "maybe a ride?" they muttered, looking at the ferris wheel.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm
Amy jumped when they said human cannon ball "wh-what?" she said a bit scared as A man grabbed her arm and started pulling her twords the cannon. "Hey i didn't mean to volunteer" she said as she tried to pull away "to bad girly" said the man as he shoved her up to a platform which held the cannons.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:09 pm
"Sure." Roy shrugged and followed their gaze to the Ferris Wheel. "Want to ride that?" he smiled at them.

Erik noticed how scared she was and made his way to the ringmaster, a few people murmuring to others while some began to leave. "Leave her alone." he said sternly.

"No can do." the ringmaster said. "I need a freak show to pull the crowd back. Y'know, the one you're repeling." he snapped and tugged on the girl's arm. "She'll do just fine."

"I'll be your little freakshow then." Erik said, his face expressionless. "Trust me, I'll reel in much more people."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm
"yeah..." they hummed at him, letting their hair dance in the wind.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:16 pm
Amy looked at Erik worried that he was going to get into trouble "i-its fine..i can do this you don't have to go threw the trouble" She said softly "see look the girls fine with it" Said the ring master "now go sit down and enjoy the show"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Erik looked at Amy and gave her a soft smile. "You're a very bad liar." he said and looked back at the ringmaster.

Roy smiled and walked them to the Ferris Wheel, where they all fit into a small cart. "This is actually the first time I've been on this." he admitted and looked at the shrinking carnival.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 pm
"neither have we but it looks fun." the girls smiled softly at him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games