Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 pm
Look, I'm sorry, but Leon is cute. But that doesn't mean he isn't an action hero! At least he doesn't have the intelence of a rock. I mean yeash, why does wvwryone have to hate on the new leon?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:04 pm
Personally, it's the backflips and the cocky attitude. Leon isn't all that they hyped him up to be. He's not even close.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:13 pm
Honestly, Leon was like the s**t for me, but I played the games in this order.

RE2 [Claire Style Only ;-;]
RE4
RE: CVX [Which would have been so much better on GC]
RE3: Nemmy
REmake

Of all the games, I like REmake the most because it was terrifying for me while there was still story behind the absolute terror.

I wish the view were like RE3.5 (aka: the original RE4, no flips included)

And on the subject of G0d-p33ps [n00bs]

HOW CAN ADA RUN AROUND IN A COCKTAIL DRESS AND HEELS?! HOW CAN SHE DO FLIPS AND JUMP AROUND IN HEELS?!

I've tried, and I've still broken an ankle. I guess I'm not asian enough. *joking*

Summary: REmake Rox. No high heels in RE5, please.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:54 pm
Yes Leon is cute and cool but... it's not natural. It's like he's only the cool guy without any defects. Atleast, he was more human in 2, people with qualities and defects are the best imo. It makes the game more realistic... although we don't see those things in real life... well... I hope so..... xd  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:11 pm
Okay, okay okay, I got it... Think of it this way: There are so many Leon Fanboys and Fangirls that those who hate Leon are simply balancing out the universe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:46 pm
I can do things in heels, it's just those drops that are over 8' get tricky.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:44 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Generally speaking of course. Are you asian?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:20 am
Asian-American. She's Asian-American. It says so in RE: City of the Dead. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:02 am
Well, I don't know if anybody's looked at this view, but, RE4's Leon is a government agent and they do get special training, so martial arts kicks and jumping out of windows I can believe. My only complaint is that he went from what he was in RE2, which was kind of a clueless, semi-wimp guy to some totally kick a** secret agent pretty much in a snap. (granted there's the years inbetween, but not many ever really count that in consideration of game characters)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:08 am
Nathan S. Cross
Well, I don't know if anybody's looked at this view, but, RE4's Leon is a government agent and they do get special training, so martial arts kicks and jumping out of windows I can believe. My only complaint is that he went from what he was in RE2, which was kind of a clueless, semi-wimp guy to some totally kick a** secret agent pretty much in a snap. (granted there's the years inbetween, but not many ever really count that in consideration of game characters)

It's like he was brainwashed to became another person.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:12 am
Yeah, In all Honesty. If Something like a Regenerator or 'It' was trying to kill me. I'd be panicing even with all that training. That one scene with the Regenerator busting out of that door, he could at least gasped or even fell on his butt like Chris and Jill did in the REmake. If Leon was real, I'd seriously ask him what he's been smoking so I can have some of that. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:51 am
I agree with what you all say about Leon.

Personally I think he's just a behind the scenes character.

Umbrella or what ev Wesker is with now will be after the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members.

Leon didn't add anything to the story besides the email sent by Claire and him saving Ashley.

Though it would have been cool for Ashley to be sent home and have her head explode infecting the country dramallama .

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:57 am
Kouichi Pendolse
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Generally speaking of course. Are you asian?

Nope, Canadian !!! XD
I've just always been kind of strange an stupid enough to attempt and 8' drop in heels and a skirt.
( No I don't run around rampaging in said outfit, I was stuck babysitting )

And as for the whole Leon has no emotions things, I never really noticed. I always had someone watch me play and they made enough squeaks, squeals, and screams to drown out most of the game. Even in the rooms that were 'safe' and monsterless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:04 am
Oh wait, I didnt talk about Re5.

Im hoping for EPILOGUES plz.

I really want to know what happend to Rebecca, Jill, Sherry, Ada, Wesker, and Chris.

Im hoping theres two main characters that you can choose like Re1.

Hopefully Jill and Chris.

Appearances by Wekser, Ada, Sherry, and Rebecca.

I hated how Leon was so skilled and was so badass.

I hope this one is more some-what average Jill and Chris like in Remake that get scared and fall in cut scenes.

I want survival horror.

-Narrow Halls
-No saving annoying little girls
-Breaking Windows
-Less ammo
-A mix of fixed camera angles with re4 style.
-More puzzles
-A mansion and city free roam plzzz crying
-No merchant
-Extra costumes that interact with the game.
Like Ashley's armor

Thats it for now
dramallama

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:17 pm
Resident Isaka
Nathan S. Cross

It's like he was brainwashed to became another person.

Which probably wouldn't be too far from the truth since it's the government....and also Resident Evil.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games