Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 pm
Mont was a little embarrassed that Leo was worried, so he lied a little. "Yeah, I'm all right." It was a slight bump, but he was a real grudge holder about being called childish. It kept him up all night, and other thoughts didn't exactly help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 pm
As Whedaba came up to his sister's cave, he noticed two stale scents, oe more feline in nature and a more draconic one. "astahii zklaen tepoha zulf ihk creolnali."(they must have left for something.) he pondered what they could have left for, for the scent trail was at least an hour old, then called up into the cave,"Elara, ui coi kepatmasto ihk ve ekess confn persvek?"
(Elara, is it alright for me to come in?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:31 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
As Whedaba came up to his sister's cave, he noticed two stale scents, oe more feline in nature and a more draconic one. "astahii zklaen tepoha zulf ihk creolnali."(they must have left for something.) he pondered what they could have left for, for the scent trail was at least an hour old, then called up into the cave,"Elara, ui coi kepatmasto ihk ve ekess confn persvek?"

Elara was laying out the bedding Leo had brought the night before. "Confn persvek isthasy. Wer moxt iri tepoha zulf ihk wer akuech naeck."

Leo looked at his brother concerned. "You don't seem fine" He lead the way towards the forge.

(Elara was laying out the bedding Leo had brought the night before. "Come in brother. The little ones have left for the forge today.")  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

Elara was laying out the bedding Leo had brought the night before. "Confn persvek isthasy. Wer moxt iri tepoha zulf ihk wer akuech naeck."

Leo looked at his brother concerned. "You don't seem fine" He lead the way towards the forge.

(Elara was laying out the bedding Leo had brought the night before. "Come in brother. The little ones have left for the forge today.")

"vi akuech? algbo, sva gekip coi ui xihuuli wer tairais. zyak wer aussir ir... Leo, jahus coi? dronilnra creolnali ihk ve ekess vdri shafaer?" he asked. "d'nag di jacion ekess tir batobot."
(a forge? well, at least it is worth the time. so the White one... Leo, was it? brought something for me to sleep on?) he asked. (nice of him to do that.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

"vi akuech? algbo, sva gekip coi ui xihuuli wer tairais. zyak wer aussir ir... Leo, jahus coi? dronilnra creolnali ihk ve ekess vdri shafaer?" he asked. "d'nag di jacion ekess tir batobot."
(a forge? well, at least it is worth the time. so the White one... Leo, was it? brought something for me to sleep on?) he asked. (nice of him to do that.)

"Axun, Leo ui vi zi cirau. Jaci shilta vsist xurwk throden youweii." She said and motioned to the different items that Leo had crafted. "Si ergriff ankua jacion wer drelniqi, jaci tira wer ssifisv."

("Yes, Leo is very kind. He can aslo make many things." She said and motioned to the different items that Leo had crafted. "I only taught him the basics, he did the rest himself.")  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

"Axun, Leo ui vi zi cirau. Jaci shilta vsist xurwk throden youweii." She said and motioned to the different items that Leo had crafted. "Si ergriff ankua jacion wer drelniqi, jaci tira wer ssifisv."

("Yes, Leo is very kind. He can aslo make many things." She said and motioned to the different items that Leo had crafted. "I only taught him the basics, he did the rest himself.")

Whedaba looked over to where she indicated. among a small pile of swords and shields, he saw other things, one of particular interest smelled oddly of dragon's blood. he moved closer to it to confirm it. then turned around suddenly and snapped at elara with an uncontrollable anger," " kii tiric nomeno turasjir keefum di darastrix iejir? sjek si tira ti vucot desta si ornla yenta batobot wux vur ve re ti wer irral darastrixi jaci tepohaic zhaan sari!"
(Why does this book smell of dragon blood? if i did not know better i would say that you and me are not the first dragons he has run into!)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Elara looked puzzled and sniffed the air. "Batobot ui Mont's turasjir. Kii tiric coi keefum hefoc iejir?" She started to get a little worried about Leo and Mont. "Bensvelkilti ekess itrewic wer story de jacion. Shar tir ti levnim jacion. Jaci tepohaic sworn ekess troth udoka jaka."

("That is Mont's book. But why does it smell like blood." "Best get the story from him. But don't hurt him. He's sworn to protect us now.")  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:28 pm
LeoLeonal
Elara looked puzzled and sniffed the air. "Batobot ui Mont's turasjir. Kii tiric coi keefum hefoc iejir?" She started to get a little worried about Leo and Mont. "Bensvelkilti ekess itrewic wer story de jacion. Shar tir ti levnim jacion. Jaci tepohaic sworn ekess troth udoka jaka."

("That is Mont's book. But why does it smell like blood?" "Best get the story from him. But don't hurt him. He's sworn to protect us now.")

whedaba got away from the acrid scent, then said,"" si inglata wux, thric levnim nishka confn ekess astahi."(he looked at her with an apologetic look)" shar si tir tuor ekess ukris mrith leo zahae nomeno."
(" I promise you, no harm shall come to them. but i do want to talk with Leo about this.")  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

("That is Mont's book. But why does it smell like blood?" "Best get the story from him. But don't hurt him. He's sworn to protect us now.")

whedaba got away from the acrid scent, then said,"" si inglata wux, thric levnim nishka confn ekess astahi."(he looked at her with an apologetic look)" shar si tir tuor ekess ukris mrith leo zahae nomeno."
(" I promise you, no harm shall come to them. but i do want to talk with Leo about this.")

Elara nodded "Wux shilta clax sia idol ekess wer akuech." She pulled on a rock outcropping and a wall slid away. "Nomeno geou clax wux mobi."

("You can use my way to the forge. This will take you there.")  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm
Mont was inside, making a clever bracer that had a different purpose each. He slid them on, and used strings of leather to attach the bracer to glove. He pointed his arm out to a blank wall and clenched his paw into a fist. Out sprung a crossbow, ready to fire, he loosened his grip and it folded back in. The next was a cane, one that larger than him and at the top was bluntly metal with a sharp oval meant to cut, but not to pierce. So if he needed it so badly, he put a thick tip on the end to enable it to still be used as a cane and to be a quick enough defense. Oh, he had almost forgotten to make his cloak fireproof. He made a concoction to stain into the thing, then he was done. He shrugged at Leo for his bizarre defenses. "I'm done now. Thank you for allowing me to use this place."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 pm
River of Time
Mont was inside, making a clever bracer that had a different purpose each. He slid them on, and used strings of leather to attach the bracer to glove. He pointed his arm out to a blank wall and clenched his paw into a fist. Out sprung a crossbow, ready to fire, he loosened his grip and it folded back in. The next was a cane, one that larger than him and at the top was bluntly metal with a sharp oval meant to cut, but not to pierce. So if he needed it so badly, he put a thick tip on the end to enable it to still be used as a cane and to be a quick enough defense. Oh, he had almost forgotten to make his cloak fireproof. He made a concoction to stain into the thing, then he was done. He shrugged at Leo for his bizarre defenses. "I'm done now. Thank you for allowing me to use this place."

Leo smiled and nodded "Feeling better now?" He was tinkering with a gauntlet. He put it on tensing his paw into a fist and out sprang a large shield. He set it back down and went back to work on it mumbling to himself about how the activation was swift enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 pm
Mont looked at the shield in marvel, a little distracted. "Um..." He shook the distraction,"I'm feeling better. Thank you." he said, blushing, he didn't fool him at all. Mont took off the bracer, thinking about the tests it must run before calling it a weapon. He put his sleeve back on, then looked at his cane, which needed no testing, he knew for certain that it would be ready. "How is your thing going on there for you?" He said, pointing at the shield/gauntlet.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 pm
River of Time
Mont looked at the shield in marvel, a little distracted. "Um..." He shook the distraction,"I'm feeling better. Thank you." he said, blushing, he didn't fool him at all. Mont took off the bracer, thinking about the tests it must run before calling it a weapon. He put his sleeve back on, then looked at his cane, which needed no testing, he knew for certain that it would be ready. "How is your thing going on there for you?" He said, pointing at the shield/gauntlet.

Leo chuckled "go ahead, fire your crossbow at me" He slid the gauntlet back on and pointed to his chest. "Try to hit me right here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 pm
Mont was shocked to hear that,"Um...its not ready..." He didn't want to test it on anyone, let alone him. He was making a few tweaks with it, installing the trigger, a small ring with a strong thread attached.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm
River of Time
Mont was shocked to hear that,"Um...its not ready..." He didn't want to test it on anyone, let alone him. He was making a few tweaks with it, installing the trigger, a small ring with a strong thread attached.

Leo chuckled and picked up Mont's cane and before Mont could say anything Leo had made it collapsable and fortified it to withstand even the harshest of blows. "Look at your cane" he held out what appeared to be a tiny 2 inch long rod.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games