Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:35 pm
Briella continued to chew her lip roughly while her eyes danced about the tavern.
"Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Even if it's easy to disapear in a large city there are still bounty hunters around...especially in places like these." She groaned, rubbing her eyes with the dangling sleeves. Her compaion finally found some strength to talk as he swayed.

"OH?" Croaked a weak, hoarse voice.
"shall I pretend to care?? Or shall I continue to laugh at the fact that "Big Boss" has yet to catch us. Fat slop.." He mumbled off before his head slammed into the table. Good thing too because Umbriella's fist came rocketing forward to knock his jaw in at the mention of their former employer.
"And be lucky for that fact!" She hissed.
"We would be ten ways past dead if he indeed found us." She sighed, slumping forward with him.
"Terrible, terrible situation...Will we always be running thus?" She scooted around in her chair, curling her sleeves over her head.

A low chuckle, very close to a growl, was her compaions answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 pm
Viva watches Hogua. It was obvivious that something had happened in his past. Viva didn't want to pry so he decides to leave him to his pie. As he gets up his sharp hearing catches Brella's converstaion. As he walks to the bar he speaks quietly so only they can hear his words. "This place is protected. You can hide out here if you wish. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Hogua watches Viva and was able to pick up on the exchange

..ha...i suppose it would only confuse matters worse if I were to explain that I meant that literally....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:45 pm
A small jolt traveled up Briella's spine at the man's whispered words. She shivered before slowly pulling gray eyes upward. For the first time in a while a bare smile flooded her features. She cautiously looked back at Possion, hoping he heard the bit of good news.

The boy was foaming at the mouth.

Good mood ruined.  

Airi

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Viva draws a finger across the crystal panel on the counter and a hot plate of food appears in front of the couple. "You two appear to be on hard times. I can let you stay and eat here free of charge for as long as you like. This place might not look like it but its a fortress. I doubt anyone could take the Naga Scales without taking serious damage. Just behave yourself is all I ask." Viva grabs a mug and starts to mix a drink."Rooms are upstairs. Take anyone you want. I ask that you stay out of the basement and sub-basement. Those are reserved for Jarians only."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Umbriella's jaw almost dropped off her face. It hung there, uselessly, for a few good minutes before the girl tried to stutter out a word, any word. Only a babble of sounds erupted from her throat. Her entire life she'd been dealing with creeps and degenerates who would look out for another as soon as they would cut off their own..well, parts.

Finally she seemed to find her voice as her head nodded up and down rapidly.
"T..t..Thank you so much!!" She burst out, leaning forward and clasping her hands to her chest.

" You have no idea what a safe house means to us! R..Right fish head?" She turned quickly, nodding.

Possion was laying head first in his food snoring.

"h.eeh..." She twitched for a few moments before she slapped his head to the side, moving the choking man from his food grave.
"He says thanks also..." She added sheepishly.  

Airi

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:41 pm
Hogua raised an eyebrow as his cheek danced in a circular pattern that was his chewing.

...hmmm secrety thingys...those are always interesting...but theres probably something wrong with invading your hosts privacy,less you have a good reason....and boredom really is not a good reason....eh ah well guess I'll just sit here till either something interesting happens or I run outa pie...wonder what I'll do then

Hogua's head then slowly turned to see the odd couple in there rather dismal state...he just stared for a while bit of pie hanging from the corner of his mouth and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:49 pm
"Don't mention it. Its the Jarian's duty to look after the city. Of course we don't usally deal with indviduals granted, but I can make a exception."

He hesitates, not wanting to pry to much be he decides to ask anyway.

"What type of trouble are you in exactly? If you don't want to say thats fine, but form a tatical standpoint, i would prefer to know what I'm getting myself into.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Airi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 pm
She leaned back slowly, eyeing the man with curiosity. Her head cocked, like a curious dog. Finally she sighed and nodded.

"My associate and I.." She paused to gesture at the mad man across the table from her.
"Were former residents of Bractia...a rather unpleasant place known as the greed capital. We worked for some unsavory characters...and.." Her head fell forward and she huffed.
"Well...Fish brains over there ended up dipping his hands into our bosses funds. Alas Big Boss doesn't take to that. We were lucky..and probably the only people at that, the escape him. But were running with the robes already around our neck if you will." She said carefully, eying the man cautiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:11 pm
He nods calmly like having heard all this before. "Very well. You'll be safe here. Make yourselves at home. If you need anything just ask, and I will do my best to see too it." Viva picks up a tray and heads out to the many customers delivering their orders.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:26 pm
she's energetic...but this one

Hogua then decided it was best to avoid verbal contact,but perhaps there was a more subtle way,yes of course there was...he had done this once or twice.

lets see here......ahh there we are...hello odd man across the table from me,pick up the phone...dial 1-800 Hogua.....there we are...hey!

(Hogua can communicate telepathically,he sometimes even lets his thoughts accidentally leek into people who he's talking to when he thinks them,in this case,thought he's sloppy with it,hes trying to make conversation with the odd ball next to the girl)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:07 pm
Having sated the coustomers he turns and head down the stairs. He stops at he reaches the sub-basement. The wairror turns down a plain hallway and stops before a heavy metallic door. He rests his hand on a crystal panel so it read his palm. A beam of light stabs into his eye reading his retina and brainwaves to confirm his idently. A hiss of pressureized air escapes form the hermetically sealed door. Several booming clangs echo form the interior of the door as the massive locking mechanisms disengage. The door then seems to melt away. He walks into a large room. Rack after rack of weapons line the walls. He walks though the racks heading to a door at the back of the armory. With a finger swipe on a crystal strip the door to the control room slides open. A large holograpic control consloe takes up most of the room along with 3D displays of life signs indicators, radar sweeps, as with displays on the complex power core. The half Edenain sits down in a chair and goes over the readouts.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Airi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 pm
Possion twitched, his arms wrapped around his head. Slowly his eyes squeezed open, glints of silver blue twinkled behind dark locks.

"Odd?" Croaked that same hoarse voice. Across the table Briella was chewing eagerly at the food and hardly took notice of Possion actually talking.

The man cocked his head a few times, his dark circled eyes blinking slowly. Finally his eyes rolled up in his head and his pointed ears pressed against his head.

1 800 hogua...? What's this, a new voice moving into me. Let me tell you buddy there's hardly enough room in this cramped place for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:07 am
somehow I'm not surprised,you seem almost as whacked out as I am,have you any idea why?

Hogua lay with his head on the counter pretending to be asleep.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Airi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Beneath his heavy cloak Possion's mouth started to stretch and crack until he wore a rather insane smile.

Whacked out? Curious..Umbriella' calls me that sometimes too. As to my state of mind I know perfectly well what has me settled in this...current though process.

A low wheezing laugh issued from his body before it stilled nad his head lay still.

I suppose living on the streets without a lick of food for most of my childhood set the foundation for most. Stealing, petty crimes built me up. And of course my fateful meeting with the Big Boss...and those delightfully bubbly pink drinks.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games