Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 am
"Nice shot, for a beginner." Nero chuckled and stood up. He put his fingers in an orange bowling ball and took aim at the newly arranged pins. With a graceful toss, Nero let go of the ball and watched it roll into a gutterball. He huffed and tried again, this time getting 7 pins.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 am
Mae folded her arms and pouted.
Taking her turn,she picked up a red bowling ball as the new pins were being placed.
Instead of placing her fingers in the ball, she tossed it with both hands -- Granny style.
The ball made a loud thump before rolling and hitting 3 pins.
Doing the same with a green and yellow ball,she scored one more.
She turned around,smiling. Mae scored better than last time! The Granny technique was working for her,even if it wasn't the proper way.
"You saw that? Oh yeah. I'm goood." She said, doing a little dance.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 pm
"Good goin', Granny!" Nero snickered. He got up and ruffled Mae's hair before picking up his orange bowling ball and sailing it into the lane, which it then rolled a little too far into the right and became a gutterball. Always on the first shot, he grumbled in his mind and tried again, getting but one pin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:32 pm
Mae smiled as he frowned.
"Let's make a bet." She said,getting an idea.
She picked up her pink and white cloudy ball,"If I get a strike first then I get to style that nice hair of yours anyway I want."
She held the ball with two hands,slightly hugging it.
I bet I can win..  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm
"My hair?!" Nero frowned and grabbed his beautiful black locks. He paused to think of something then smirked. "Fine, but if I win, you have to run around the whole school yelling, 'I'm a mean Lollipop thief!' while walking like a Granny." he chuckled and leaned against a pillar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:15 pm
Mae rolled her eyes,"Fine, Sir Wind God Person."
Holding the ball with her left hand, she stuck her hand out.
"Let's shake on it... Or whatever the do to seal a deal or something." She said.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 pm
"Done and done." Nero smirked and shook her hand. "Now I believe it was your turn, toots." he snickered and bowed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:10 pm
Mae took her turn,scoring 2 her first and 7 on her second.
Walking back,she bumped shoulders with Nero.
She sat down and crossed her legs.
"Your turn,hun." She said, smiling.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Nero just chuckled and aimed his orange bowling ball down the lane. He chucked the ball down the lane and got 7 pins on his first try. That left the dreaded 2 pins left. He aimed again and shot the ball towards one pin, hoping that the pin would be thrown towards the other, but the pin was only a few centimeters from touching the last pin. He couldn't have that now. Making sure no one was watching him, Nero silently blew towards the pin, making a gust of wind knock it down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 pm
Mae narrowed her eyes at him,noticing the wind cheat but his scoring.
"Oh, and one thing. No wind." She said,coincidentally. Taking her turn,she picked up an onyx colored ball. She threw it,granny style of course, down the lane. The ball was going straight,towards the rows of pins, but somehow it began to slowly curve right,getting a gutterball.
Mae stomped her feet in frustration, grabbing another bowling ball.
During her second try, she'd hit five.
Mae sighed heavily.
This is gonna be hard.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm
Nero gulped a little when she said no wind. Hah, she didn't catch him, did she? Well, he still had one more trick up his sleeve. Njord! he thought. Njord, you're smart. Bowl for me! Bowl? Njord scoffed. Why would I do such a thing? Because, uh, you're me! C'mon! Please? I won't stop talking to you until you do this for me! Njord groaned at the thought. Very well. Nero closed his eyes. When he opened them, they were Njord's silver color, but he made sure Mae couldn't see him. Studying the lane carefully as well as the force and mass of the bowling ball, Njord rolled the bowl down gently and got a perfect strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 pm
Mae snapped her head back quickly, seeing all the pins fall.
"Nooo!!" She yelled,falling on to the floor for a dramatic touch.
Why? Why? Why? Now I'm going to have to walking like Grandma Lucy...
She pouted,still on the floor.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 pm
Njord smirked at Mae then turned around so his back was facing her. He coughed so his voice would sound sort of like Nero's. "Umm, it's your turn.... toots." he said roughly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:29 pm
"I don't even want to play anymore!" She pouted again. Oh how Mae hated losing. More than she hated other Gods.
Noticing how.. scratchy Nero's voice was she stood up.
"Are you getting a cold or something?"She asked,stepping closer to him. I didn't know that could happen to gods.." She said,furrowing her eyebrows.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:38 pm
Njord's eyes widened a little when he heard her footsteps get closer. "Er, umm, y-yes. That's it! I have a small cold, hehe. Umm.... ACHOO!" he fake sneezed and made the wind push Mae away from him before she'd notice his eyes. "Sorry about that, er, toots, it just happens whenever I sneeze." he coughed and kept his back facing her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games