Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:49 pm
Vincent shut his eyes and clenched his teeth. For a few moments he seemed to be at war with himself. His tail twitched back and forth like a angry cat. His wings fluttered, his entire body tensed and a low growl came from him. He reopened his eyes and his body relaxed. He let out a shake breath and stood up, backing away abit from Campbridge so he oculd get up as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:54 pm
Campbridge stand up. He removed some of the dirt that was on his clothing after Vincent trew him on the ground and start buttoning his shirt. After he finish, he moved closer to Vincent, warpt his hand around him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek and whispered in his ears "Tonight however, I won't stop you at all. But we'll have to find a safe place first." He then left his lover and moved toward his mask that wa on the ground and pick it up.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:07 pm
Vincent just watched Campbridge as he grabbed his mask. He bit his lip as he watched him. His thoughts headed straight to the gutter not that they werent there already.

"Then were are we going to go?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 pm
((what does Gutter mean? lol))

"I taught that maybe you could come with me. I kinda need to borrow a book from the school we were at the other day. And the headmaster proposed you a job so it would be nic to tell him if you accepted or refused it... And by the way, what would to happen if I put your mask on my face"?  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:22 pm
((The gutter means basically that hes thinking sexual thoughts abotu Alex and him lol. Oh and so far as the school thing i made other characters for that and right now the head master is away but they can still go there. lol things are kind of messed up at the school actually lol XD))

Vincent nodded.

"If you have any evil in you it will surpress it. It works well against Demons i dont know about you..."

Vincent said as he walked over to Campbridge.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:29 pm
((I know, you know but neither Campbridge nor Vincent knows about it))
"Interesting" he simply said. "But yeah, I supose you'll have to put it on your face if we're leaving this place...but be sure to remove it tonight." He sais with a wink as he was giving the mask back to his lover.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:38 pm
Vincent sighed and took the mask from Campbridge.

"Yeah i know..."

His voice was sad as he put his mask back on.

"So shall we?"

Vincent said as he straightened his hair. His tail and wings faded and then dissapeared completely.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:51 pm
"Yeah let's go. sorry for the mask by the way..." He told him just before he took his hand and start wlking in the school direction.

((To Darkhight))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:53 pm
Vincent followed after Campbridge to the school.
((To dark arts High))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:47 pm
The lone barrel drum that stood sometime ago sounded it's voiceless call. Its once warm water was long gone cold. The stack of firewood placed under had already gone to ashes.

A wild wind blew from the horizon, coupled with a slight flash of lightning. Out from nowhere purple sparks flew from the drum's ashen base and borne a flame. Its long dead waters began to steam at a quick rate.

A person's head bobbed up from the old drum. As if he is enjoying its warmth for a bath.

"Ahh. . . I wonder when would they come. . . "

"Would they really come?", another head bobbed out of the drum. Looking closely, one couldn't mistake their eyes as seeing double.

The first person looked at the second, smiled gently and stretched a hand to the others shoulder, "If you can't believe what he said, the you can believe mine."

"hmmmyeah. . . I'd believe you more than him. . ."

DeVars

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:25 pm
A hazy blur slowly moved through the trees with military deliberation, only barely rustling the leaves. On occasion, the blur rustled through the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:26 pm
A third person entered the scene, his eye looking over the two in the tub.

"Uhh. . . hey. . . Aerin. . . Riesz. . ." , the third called them, the two looked more confused than shocked.

"it's not like you're all alone here. . .", the third let out a small tongue and smiled.

"Where's everyone?"

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:56 pm
"Kyaaa~!", the two girls flailed and screamed. Its not like anyone could hear their voices. "Daisuke! you pervert!!!"

Daisuke blushed and quickly turned his head around, "Oh HEY!!! I'm not like that!"

"Anyway, where's En and Vinnie?"

"We don't know either . . ", splashes of water were heard as the two girls got down and went for their dresses, "but there's still time, though. I know at least Endymion would come.", Aerin reasoned out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:54 am
The blur fizzles out, and two soldiers decked out in white armor sans helmets, holding pulse rifles, and a man in just a white breastplate and ghillie costume holding a long 50 caliber rifle appear in the trees. They survey their surroundings. The man is bald, tanned and has a flawlessly trimmed moustache.

"Where's the target?" He asks his companions, in a sophisticated voice.

"It's difficult to get an accurate satellite reading because of the trees, but I think it's somewhere to the west of here."

Kokuwagata

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:51 am
zephel had came out of a dark portal and appeared behind the military."oh so many targets but if i'm gonna kill them i must get rid of the nuisince of a sniper which he should be............right there."He poinyted at the trees and a portal to the abyss opened under him and arms came out to grab him, one coverd his mouth to make his death quiet.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games