Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 pm
She batted her long eyelashes and blushed so that he could easily have felt the heat rising off her face. Then she turned quickly, taking him by the paw, and said, "C'mon. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 pm
He nodded as he followed her to her home. It's the first time he actually entered her household. Normally, they would wonder the city or she would sneak over to his home.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Desmond came from a different homeland too? Kind of interesting... It seemed like people from different countries always had unique personalities. Even more so unique than people from the same state. Yet, Rainshine and Desmond went so well together. Kind of like Peanut butter and jelly. Or donkeys and trombones.. Haru took out his phone and texted Rainshine's which was in her pocket.

So we're meeting at the park? how are you sneaking out?

He pressed send, then followed them since he had lagged behind a little as he was texting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm
She got Haru's message and quickly replied:

i think i'll wait til after supper when mike and trudy are busy relaxing and such. then we can meet up under the tree.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm
He texted back:

Alright, gotcha wink

((AAAUGH WRITER'S BLOCK XDD))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:56 pm
"Shall we go or should we just skip the dinner?" Desmond said, looking at Rainshine.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 pm
"No," she said good-naturedly. "Let's go have dinner. My gaurdians have only just met you, and I don't want them thinking you're some kind of creep, sneaking off with their innocent little niece." She giggled, and her eyes narrowed in a cute way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm
"Then let's go." He said, letting her lead the way. He couldn't resist her cute face that she makes every time she wanted something. "So where do you live?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm
((so sorry guys :[ im gonna have to log off for the night since i have school tomorrow. We had a power outage earlier due to the snowstorm here, so i couldnt get on until a couple hours ago, thus not being able to post more than i did. I'll try to post more tomorrow. Good night :]))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 pm
(can I start as soon as I post my profile?)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:55 pm
((Pretty much, but you might want to make a character that can be really involed with the others, mostly rainshine.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm
-name Miles Wolfe
-gender Male
-age 24
-species (blue) Red fox
-description/picture User Image

(sorry dont have a smaller pic)

-sexuality Bisexual
-relationship status Single, currently searching
-background Miles is related to the only by name, his father was a renowned brain surgeon and his mother a very well known concert pianist back in the ‘old country’.
Miles was a single child and didn’t have many friends; he was also born with strange white markings on his fur. Because of this he was shunned and he often kept to himself.
Miles also became a misogynist at an early age due to a traumatic and emotionally abnormal situation that occurred as a child. During valentines day Miles had give a tiny candy heart to a girl he’d admired. She gladly accepted only to spit it out on the ground and stop on it. Miles is very loyal to the family; he keeps quiet and always does as told when asked to do so. Normally he is very nice but shows extreme hatred towards women when they act like there superior to men. He often gets into fights, drinks, smokes, and hits on women regardless of whether or not they like him. He is extremely intelligent and is a go to person when planning a heist or when planning to take out a rival family member.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 pm
(Im in a horrible position to start sweatdrop assistance pls)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 pm
((Well Desmond and Rainshine are off to her place.....hey I wonder who's Rainshine's fiance is.))  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas