Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leito Torfinn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm
Leito Torfinn

User Image
-Class- Weapon User
-Rank- Genin
-Village- Cloud
-Bloodline- Pin Point

Leito walked in past the clones who let him in. He walked until he saw who he thought was the Kage. Some would be nervous to be in the presence of such an important figure but Leito saw him as just another talented shinobi on the ladder to the top.
"Hello sir. I was told to come and see you to be placed into a squad or something along those lines." Leito stood there with his rusty sythe on his back staring at who he thought was the Kage and he couldn't help but feel the same feeling he felt with Sindenky's clone but he thought nothing of it.

-Weapons-

- Mentor's Scythe- A rusty old scythe given to Leito after his Mentor died
-
-

"The world is your stage, time to steal the show!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Sonic slowly entered the office as he walked towards the door to the actual office.Once in front he knocked loudly alerting everyone in the room of his presence.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:14 pm
Sindenky
lenon01
Rockgirl809
Sindenky
((Well to put it simply, I trained two students in the academy and then sent them here for you to asign them a squad. RG attacked one of them and freaked him the ******** out. The other one is lost in the halways.))

(sorry my rpc is just...... well its not my fault !! lol im trying to calm him the heck to but LENON ! rpc is to freaked out he got a cut on his arm sweatdrop )

(( Well, if someone threw a knife at you and cut you, I doubt you stand there and be all 'Ah, it's fine.' I try to act in-character. xD ))

((And you do a good job of it.))

( sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am
Leito Torfinn

User Image
-Class- Weapon User
-Rank- Genin
-Village- Cloud
-Bloodline- Pin Point

Leito stood waiting for an answer patiently when he heard the knowck at the door. He turned to face the door yet still left most of his attention on the Kage waiting for an answer.

-Weapons-

- Mentor's Scythe-
A rusty old scythe given to Leito after his Mentor died
-
-

Leito Torfinn

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A well known and highly familiar face now stood in the doorway of the Raikage's office, it's shadow like a net ensnaring the light in the room. The man's spiky do was only complimented by the unique color of his eyes, his face calm and void of reaction. The man's eyes were like bullets, quickly shooting toward's their target, the Raikage himself. Ryugan's eyes met his brothers and stood in the window to his soul for a few seconds before Ryugan's greeting broke the silence. " I'm here to battle you..brother.." Ryugan said calmly, his voice soft and soothing as his robe stood still as the neutral winds stayed at a calm stalemate. Ryugan's two blades dawned his back, both of which full potential have yet to be used in any battle so far, no one was even worth it. He took a step inside, his appearance now fully perceivable. " I won't take no for an answer.." He said as he blinked once, then leered blankly into his brother's eyes. Though Ryugan's face was calm like the sumer sea, his eyes told a fierce tale as they menacingly glared into the eyes of his blood brother Regula.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm
(FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT!!!)  

Official Genesis

Leito Torfinn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 am
(not before putting me in a squad.... do that first then fight!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am
((Dizzle two weeks and I will have the 350K.Three and a half weeks I will have the 450K))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 am
Leito Torfinn

(( And you may as well just be 'Oh, look, another one on the registry. Put him here.' while you're at it, because I have no idea what rockgirl is doing right now. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 am
lenon01
Leito Torfinn

(( And you may as well just be 'Oh, look, another one on the registry. Put him here.' while you're at it, because I have no idea what rockgirl is doing right now. ))

(She is beating the s**t out of the gennin right now, please wait patiently)  

Official Genesis

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 am
(( Ja, ja, but her clone thing is STILL THERE and I have NO IDEA what she is doing with it. @__@ S:LDKFJ:SDLKFJSDf;LSKDFJ:SLDKfj/. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

Vesta heard Ryugan's voice in the same room. She faced toward him as she said, "A fight with his own brother. Wants a kill most likely since no other person in the village is "worthy" of his skills. Im pretty close right ?" Vesta took a step back a bit.

Meanwhile

The clone outside of the building shook her head as she moved a bit. "A Genin like you surely wont make it unless to stop running away and face your opponent... Well even though im NOT attacking you." The clone could tell he was a Genin by the way he was acting when she first appeared towards him.

(WELL !!
@Lenon you didn't even reply to my last post from pg. 10 so imma just end it right there.
@Official Gen. lol i am not beating the crap out of him she is just standing their looking at him)

User Image

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX

Ryugan wouldn't bother to turn in her direction, tis would simply be a wasted motion. However, engaging in a conversation with Vesta while waiting on a response from his brother didn't seem to be unbearable. " The baffling banter of imbeciles is something that can cause one to become quite petulant..Non the less..I suggest you keep your comments to yourself..I will kill you " Ryugan's tone was completely serious, yet soft. His eyes dull and clear as they gleamed onward, firmly placed on his younger brother. Ryugan had various reasons for his presence here, none of them involved the Kunoichi however.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 pm
Leito Torfinn

User Image
-Class- Weapon User
-Rank- Genin
-Village- Cloud
-Bloodline- Pin Point

"He.....HEY!!! I don't know who you are nor do I really care! Can't This wait until after MY business is done?!" Leito sized up the man and then realized this was one of those moments where you should think before talking. However he was still to stuborn to take it back. He had spent enough time trying to trying to get put into a squad or whatever he was here for in his opinion.
The man's presence here made Leito uneasy.

-Weapons-

- Mentor's Scythe-
A rusty old scythe given to Leito after his Mentor died
-
-

Leito Torfinn

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

When Kaisen reached the doors of the Raikage's Office, he found that the two guards had been defeated, and the strong-looking doors had been blown open; it looked like someone had made child's play out of this place. At first, Kaisen's mind jumped to a possible attack from Rock.....no.....no one in Rock besides Katsuro and himself would have the true explosive potential to blow a hole in a door as strong at this....to his knowledge, Katsuro was still at the Rock Village. Kaisen formed a Shadow Clone, and the two of them moved into the building to investigate twice as much ground.

No....this was someone else. The malicious energy inside the Manor...it could only be one person. For some reason, the realization made Kaisen grin wickedly. That wicked grin stayed until he saw Ryugan's back from the hallway leading to the Raikage's Office inside the building. Thankfully, the hall was large enough so that Kaisen could walk into Ryugan's line of sight, though he pretty much figured that the SS+-ranked ninja already knew he was there. Jin had shrunken down to a size small enough to lay himself across Kaisen's shoulders as the two of them stepped into the office. Kaisen slipped in past Ryugan, and took a seat in a chair by the wall across the room from Vesta. He'd seen Ryugan a couple of times, so his overbearing....presence....wasn't as bad as it used to be.

"...I can only guess what you're here for, Ryugan." The Uchiha said with a chuckle. "That, however, isn't any of my business. It's been a while, though." After his two cents, Kaisen looked across the room at Vesta. "I suggest that you leave if you want to live." Kaisen, of course, had activated his Sharingan, and was keeping a close watch of everyone around the room. "I guess you can't be too careful nowadays....what, with everyone killing each other and all."

As for Leito, Kaisen had stepped in on the very beginning of his comment. At this, Kaisen could only chuckle. "....Like the other girl, I can only suggest that you leave with your life while you can. This man isn't one to be trifled with, I can tell you that now. I've heard some call him.....god."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games