Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
how the heart bends . . . Jun's Kin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DON'T YOU FORGET [ Memory ] :: 17.08.2016 [ doe ]
Like a song that lingers in your head long after the last note ends. A little quiet, a little timid, unsure of herself though she's known nothing but love all her life - or perhaps that is why she is unsure, having known nothing but love. But still, there is something haunting about her, that lingers in your head when she is gone. Her family is everything to her, and she can scarce imagine ever leaving the meadow, a day that she may turn her head and there not be her siblings, her parents. But deep inside she can feel it, the intimation that someday she must leave, learn fear, learn thrill, learn perhaps even hate - that someday she will turn her head and it will be a stranger at her side. Still, deeper yet, she knows, she will always return home like the memory of a song.
BONDS :: Forget About Me - Her other half, she has been his shadow ever since they slept as foals, the plumes of their tails entwined.
BLOOD :: [ mato.pe entry ]
Origin :: Devotion x Powder Squirrel [ Devoted Squirrel :: Don-t You Forget - Forget About Me | Hold on to Me ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Devotion x Powder Squirrel ]
RP LOGS :: Don-t You Forget [ naming dream - #BE6C0A ]

...will you call my name? when you walk away... - Don't You (Forget About Me)

NOTES :: I still can't believe I won this beautiful girl! ;A; I'm so honoured to be a part of this incredible family, aaaahhh, thank you so much, Tyg! QAQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 am
DRAGONSCALE :: 31.08.2016 [ doe ]
Striking and incisive. Having been taught so much by her father's tribe, Dragonscale now ventures forth to forge her own way in the world.
BONDS :: -
Origin :: Pure Morning x Jagged Bones [ Untainted Bone :: Jaws | Mark the Bones | Skeleton Parade | Serpent Scale - Dragonscale ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Pure Morning x Jagged Bones | Speak Not x Legend . Weak-kneed x Mugwort | Catch x Twilight Chaser . Snailshell x Vetiver | Willows-Breath x Wild Cry . Forgotten Wisp x Stargarden . Desire x Sandstorm | Drunken Lullaby x Crackling Fire ]
RP LOGS :: Dragonscale [ naming dream - #3A8583 ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: Mage has been so sweetly trying to get us Spiral-line babs for so long...and Morphy bby took our bribe for this glorious clutch! Yes. I was playing PokeGo at the time.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am
PEACH PLUM PEAR [ Peach ] :: 19.09.2016 [ doe ]
Indecisive and insecure, but mostly sweetness to the core. A tryer all too aware of her fallibility.
Offspring :: x Waning Sun [ Sun Plum :: Walking Grove | Heart's Desire | Beyond Compare - Passing Fair | Slay ]
Origin :: Flower Crown x ??? [ Crown of Mystery :: Chance | Ease | Stalwart | Over the Moon | Peach Plum Pear ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Flower Crown x ??? ]
RP LOGS :: Peach Plum Pear [ naming dream - #D18578 ]

...am I so dear, do I run rare; you've changed some; peach, plum, pear; peach, plum... - Peach, Plum, Pear

NOTES :: Astra gave me the sweetest pink babby from her birthday mystery clutch! *SOB* I don't deserve her! QAQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 am
SCAR TISSUE :: 06.11.2016 [ buck ]
Still soft and squishy-hearted underneath the scars. A little lonely.
Origin :: Bleeding Heart x Ode [ Ode to Blood :: Little Feet | Sleepyhead | Scar Tissue ]
Other Siblings :: [ Early to Rise | Song of Peace | Save Me | Feel the Sound | Berry Dipped ] [ After Success | Lose Their Sway | Idle Dreaming ] [ Sigh | Fire | Amber ] [ Champion | Pearldiver | Lost Beat | Heart Taker ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Bleeding Heart x Ode ]
RP LOGS :: Scar Tissue [ naming dream - #FD6670 ]

...scar tissue that I wish you saw, sarcastic mister know it all; close your eyes and i'll kiss you 'cause... - Scar Tissue

NOTES :: Aaaahhh blue CC'd Ode and Bleeding Heart and coloured this boy both she and thybby knew I would cry over instantly even though it's a boy. THEY WERE RIGHT. Q_Q

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am
CHERRYPICK [ Cherry ] :: 17.05.2016 [ doe ]
Pretty much what you'd expect from a green apple named Cherry. Passionate about her passions (which include both apples and cherries), picks only the very best.
Offspring :: x Kernel [ Fair Fare :: Apple Bees | Roll Up | Hex Appeal | Popped ]
RP LOGS :: Cherrypick [ naming dream - #AEB230 ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: I have a soft spot for toffee/candy apples because Maxx LOVES them, even though we don't actually get them here. Cherrypick was my favourite from the start - but I never expected to get rolled for my first pick! ;A; I cycled through a whole bunch of apple puns, but I couldn't resist naming her Cherrypick in the end, I'm sorry. Q_Q

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 am
RABBITSKIN :: 17.11.2016 [ doe ]
She could be witty, she could be pretty, she could share so many things. If you could catch her; you'll never catch her.
RP LOGS :: Rabbitskin [ naming dream - #8F98AD ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: This is basically a virtual Junbun. *SOB* RYUUBBY WAAAAAAAHHHH ("Aaaahhh this means so much to meeee, dearest Ryuubby got Morphybby to do suprise!do up this perfect bunbun for me based on one of my bun!avis, which was, uh, based on me, so this is a virtual Junbun!cha...and now she's got the same birthday!! ;A;")

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am
UNDERBELLY :: 30.11.2016 [ buck ]
Underbelly doesn't complain that he was made this way...Underbelly never complains.
RP LOGS :: Underbelly [ naming dream - #A99E4D ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: AAAAHH I got my first thy!Kin from the Hunt Cook Thanksgiving Flaffle! ;A; I've been raring to use the name Underbelly for years, but never got the perfect Kin for it...till now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:00 pm
DAWNROSE :: 25.14.2016 [ doe ]
Dawn rose; the dawn rose. Capable of so much more than she knows. She's halfway there.
Origin :: No Tomorrow x White Noise [ Distract Me From Tomorrow :: Dawnrose | Waning Sun | Snow Falls Like Rain | Aura | Begins to Climb ]
Other Siblings :: [ Gift ] [ Talk Less | Stay | Wait | Smile More ]
Direct Lineage :: [ No Tomorrow x White Noise | Sleeping Beauty x Vision Quest . Overkill x Fetch | Specter x Turn the Earth . Shattered Sky x Whitewater | Lost x Weirdwood . Light the Night x Iron Grasp . Light Holds Sway x Touch of Night | Idle Wild x Winter is Coming . Shattered Sky x Nightfall . Look-See x Scrying Stone | Burning Bush x Marsh Rush . Ashes to Ashes x Dust to Dust ]
RP LOGS :: Dawnrose [ naming dream - #CD948A ]

...one gift, beauty rare; gold of sunshine in her hair... - One Gift

NOTES :: *SOB* Thank you so much to blue (and Maxx I guess) for this incredible beauty... I just can't get over her (but apparently everybody involved including Morphybby immediately knew she was mine *cry*)...

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 am
ROLL OVER :: 11.01.2017 [ buck ]
As sweet as his mother, always ready to roll over. Then maybe you'll stop hurting him. Please stop hurting him...
Origin :: Cinnamon Roll x Pity [ Charity :: Sit | Puppy Kisses | Roll Over | Play Dead ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Cinnamon Roll x Pity | Kiss Kiss x Bark ]
RP LOGS :: Roll Over [ naming dream - #C09386 ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: Cutie puppy CC roll! Everyone guessed I would take Playful Tantarou pink boy who am I to disappoint ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:17 am
WAKE :: 27.02.2017 [ buck ]
Like the shifting sea at sunrise, ripples in his wake.
RP LOGS :: Wake [ naming dream - #88AD88 ]

...I can only blame myself, you can only blame me... - Swallowed in the Sea

NOTES :: MY. FIRST. CERTED. MAXX!KIN. *CRIES* The luckiest CC roll, that Maxx barged people out of the way* (*not strictly true) to be assigned so he could mash my inspo pics together. Unspeakably excited about him and his name also.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 am
PASSING FAIR :: 27.03.2017 [ buck ]
Shy, like a rose that shrinks into the shade, and gentle. He will never be good enough; he isn't good enough.
Origin :: Peach Plum Pear x Waning Sun [ Sun Plum :: Walking Grove | Heart's Desire | Beyond Compare - Passing Fair | Slay ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Peach Plum Pear x Waning Sun | Flower Crown x ??? . No Tomorrow x White Noise | Sleeping Beauty x Vision Quest . Overkill x Fetch | Specter x Turn the Earth . Shattered Sky x Whitewater | Lost x Weirdwood . Light the Night x Iron Grasp . Light Holds Sway x Touch of Night | Idle Wild x Winter is Coming . Shattered Sky x Nightfall . Look-See x Scrying Stone | Burning Bush x Marsh Rush . Ashes to Ashes x Dust to Dust ]
RP LOGS :: Passing Fair [ naming dream - #9B4B52 ]

...a rose will bloom, it then will fade; so does a youth, so does the fairest maid... - What is a Youth

NOTES :: Waaah pair made and staffcredded by blue! ;A;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 am
ROLL UP :: 03.04.2017 [ buck ]
Roll UP, roll UP, step right up! As accomplished a barker as his dad, but with quite a bit more guile and volume control. Benevolently calculating – if just a tad sinister.
Origin :: Cherry Pick x Kernel [ Fair Fare :: Apple Bees | Roll Up | Hex Appeal | Popped ]
Other Siblings :: [ Step Right Up | Coma | Every Rose ] | Go Fish ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Cherry Pick x Kernel ]
RP LOGS :: Roll Up [ naming dream - #D25D1D ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: As soon as I got Cherrypick, we tossed her in the CC thread with Kernel – and they got rolled!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 am
HIDDEN :: 14.02.2016 [ doe ]
In the secret places, something hungers beneath skin. She floats, as fair as any other; she creeps.
BONDS :: Depths – Monsters are fit for each other, however they drift.
Offspring :: x Depths [ Hidden Depths :: Pollen-Eater | Damselfish | Lavender Scent | Dragonfish ]
RP LOGS :: Hidden [ naming dream - #907C90 ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: Winter giftbox from me to Maxx! ;A; CLEARLY NOT MINE. Apparently Maxx felt awful that I got no Morphy!boxes despite my machinations 'cos he made me put him first on every pref list, and somehow got him two. So he went to the sweetest, kindest Morphy and asked to sekritly make them a matched set with one for meeee! ;A; Since he chose a haco11 image for his own, he searched desperately for a pinky purply creamy one for me...and the closest he could get was an old guy being eaten by a demon. neutral And yet Morphy made Hidden so beautiful!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:37 am
SWALLOW :: 27.04.2017 [ doe ]
So full of grace and beauty, you could almost forget she is her mother's child...
Origin :: Pretty Teeth x Brusque [ Cut Your Teeth :: Swallow | Advent | What Big Teeth | Shady | Violent Delights ]
Direct Lineage :: [ Pretty Teeth x Brusque | Meadow Burn x Young Flesh . Nightingale x Everlong | Deathcap x Torn Wing . Little Red x Big Bad . All I See x No Other | Doom x Stumbledoom . Biting Fruit x Beetlewing . Monochrome Dream x Happy Accident | Ashes to Ashes x Dust to Dust . Canopy Fruit x Biting Dawn . Watches the Dead x Gone by Dawn | Flourishing Canopy x Wallow . Drift of the Dappled Leaf x Bare Teeth . Beetleshell x All Fall Down . Quiet Moon x Autumn's Last Reprise | Dodging Brush x Seed and Sapling . Snailshell x Vetiver . Light in the Night x Lookout . Ashes to Ashes x Dust to Dust . Moonlight Walk x Silvered Dust | Caress of Breeze x Eternal Scale . Desire x . Railback x No Inclination ]
RP LOGS :: Swallow [ naming dream - #A2A762 ]

...-... - ...

NOTES :: Pretty Teeth and Brusque got CC'd for the Valentine's Special Multi-colourist Breedings – and Ruri and Maxx gave this perfect "Jun-bait" bby to me?!?! ;A:!!! *CRY* You can't – actually, you probably can – imagine how ridiculously in love I am with her *sobsob* you're too good to me WAAAAAHHH

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:39 am
ALAS :: 15.05.2017 [ buck ]
A natural lamenter, doleful and reclusive. Prefers to show no more than neck forth – hence a lot of lingering in bushes and shadows.
RP LOGS :: Alas [ naming dream - #88877D ]

...if this your mother knew, her heart would break in two... - The Goose Girl

NOTES :: Of course I had to enter for Maxx's The Goose Girl in the Fairytales Event with Falada...

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff