Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Ame Genin | Weapons Class
Nori | Princess of Amegakure

Noriko flinched. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but then dropped her head and snapped her jaw shut again. Embarrassing. Her mother was embarrassed by her. Nayley was embarrassed -- ashamed -- disappointed. Not only that, but . . . punishment? Was this choice really so bad? Was the Amekage truly so angry? Swallowing thickly, the girl set her hitai-ate down with shaking hands. "I'm sorry," she choked out. "I didn't mean to --" Nori couldn't finish the sentence, instead turning and running from the kitchen. Her feet carried her swiftly to her room and, once there, she shut and locked her door. The girl leaned against it and slid to the floor, hugging her knees and giving in to the tears that spilled down her cheeks with a soft whimper: "What have I done?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely sighed. "I guess i said too much." She said as she saw Nori run out of the kitchen and then up the stairs, which she then heard the door close. Nayely untied the bow around her waist, which then opened her shirt. She then walked up the stairs and up to Nori's door. She knocked on it. "Nori...did you want to talk?" She asked, but she was prepared for a negative response.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:32 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The girl jerked slightly in surprise at the sound of her mother's voice, pulling away from the door. She pushed herself to her feet and turned to face it. Talk? Her mother was asking if she'd wanted to talk? About what? What was there to talk about now? The woman hated her! How could she not when Nori had embarrassed her -- ashamed her -- disappointed her? What could Noriko say to that? "No," she managed to choke back. "N-not anymore . . ."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:02 pm

User Image

"Ummmm...alright then...i understand..." She then walked away from her door and then she went to her room and she closed the door and sat down in the middle of her room. She formed a hand sign, which spheres of chakra burst surrounded her until the form turned into a dragon, an elder dragon.

"You have summoned me?" The dragon aspiration said.

"...Yes elder...it seems i have lost the bond with my daughter...." She said.

"I see...." The elder said. "Has she unlocked the power of the Dragconic?" The elder spoke to Nayely.

"I believe so...but she still continues to struggle to actually accept it." She replied.

"Hmmm....that is troubling indeed..." The elder said.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 pm
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Noriko listened closely as her mother moved away. When she could no longer hear the kage, she turned her attention to her room and what she could do now. She did not want to remain where she was not welcome . . . but could she really leave? She wiped her eyes and sniffled, eyes darting briefly to the door and then back to her surroundings. She knew this feeling: Fear. She was afraid to leave -- afraid to stay. What punishment was her mother concocting? The girl shuddered and hurried to her wardrobe. That was one thing she did not want to find out first-hand.

Moving quickly, she grabbed a bag and quickly packed a change of clothes and other personal items into it: her favorite book, the fire jutsu scroll her mother had given -lent?- her, and other trinkets to remind her of those she was planning on leaving behind -- Adam's cape and the origami flower Paper-san had made her. After a pouch of money and her stash of snacks joined them, she slung the satchel over her shoulder and surveyed her room once more. She would miss this place . . . Nori shook her head and snatched up her cloak. This was no time to cry . . . not anymore. She needed to be strong -- to run -- to escape. Maybe when she was gone, Nayley could pretend she had never existed and would not have to feel so embarrassed, disappointed, or ashamed.

Noriko pulled on her cloak, moved to her bathroom, and pried open the window. She drew a deep breath and climbed onto the sill. The rain fell heavily outside, muffling her nervous breathing. Running away. She was really running away. The Rain Princess carefully eased herself out and shimmied down one of the drainage pipes until her booted feet found the muddy ground. Without casting another glance at the palace that she had once called home -- and might still, who knew? -- she turned and hurried into the growing night, allowing the water to wash away any sign of her passage.

((Exit to Exit --> wink )  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

User Image

She sniffed the air, lost of all presence of Nori, but then she felt a twitch, she left the village due to the sensory of the rain. "GOD NO!!!" She got up and ran out of her house and towards the gates.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 am

User Image

Nayely entered her home, she has been away for such a long time, she lost count. She closed the door and sat on the couch and then laid down as she looked up to the ceiling...drifting into a dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm

User Image

Nayely got up, she was no longer dreaming and didn't know what she was thinking at the moment. She was on the side of the couch and walked into her bathroom and quickly took a shower and then changed in a dress like outfit and heels, fixing her hair.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:15 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Passing through the gates of the palace, Hiro approached the palace doors. The clean cut shinobi had recently returned from, "Investigating skirmish activity around the village gates," as he knocked the Amekages doors, awaiting to share what he learned with his Kage in hopes of impressing her. In his hand Hiro clutched a beige sack with minimal specs of red on its exterior, which turned out to be blood, as he awaited Madame Nayely.

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

User Image

She heard some sort of knocking at the door which she quickly went down the stairs and her heels made noise throughout the building as the sound echoed. She got up to the large door and opened it to find Hiro waiting. "Is there something you needed?" She asked as her fresh aroma came from the building.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro had a serious look on his face, partially concealing his excitement. "Madame Nayely, I know you said that I was too weak to take a life, but after you see this I think you'll reconsider my Jounin status." Proudly Hiro handed the sack full of Suna headbands, and ANBU masks, to Madame Nayely feeling like he had accomplished something.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image

She looked at what he brought. "Thats suppose to make me reconsider?" She asked. "You basically committed murder to a village." She said. "And you do realize that the Sand village is our ally right?" She asked. She rubbed her head since she didn't know how the rest of the other nations viewed what happened in the Sand Village.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro was confused by her tone of voice. "I don't understand, you said that I was too weak to be a Jounin because I couldn't take a life? And here I present to you five lifes, and a chance to turn our allies against our enemies." Blinded by his arrogance, Hiro forgot to mention the kidnapping scandal.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:21 pm

User Image

She rubbed her eyes. "Are you telling me you tried to foster a war?" She asked. "And you skill level hasn't reached a full fledged Jounin, thats why im keeping you at Special Jounin...yes there is an issue with the life taking, but i have yet to see that skill." She said. "If you somehow make this up to me, then you are welcome to retake the test to see if you are at Jounin level." She added.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 pm
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro clutched his fists, it was almost impossible to conceal his anger at this point. He couldn't bare to even glance at his kage after carrying out her expectations of him. "I'll never be good enough for you...will I?" Hiro left that question to linger with Nayely as he blitzed away in a bolt of lightning before she could respond. By this point it had become abruptly clear to Hiro that what he use to call his home would never accept him as a ninja of their expectations.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu