Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia blinked at her hearing her say that....she's a dragon? Sabia smiled at this "Well yes! I guess I didn't know you were a dragon." she said a bit curious. Sabia held her cut finger tip in the sun as it slowly healed but saw STITCH!!! "STITCH!!" Sabia yelled out and ran to him.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:06 pm
Transmission to flower: Roger that, we're on our way!

brileone

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm
"Do I know you?" Vilmos asked the girl coldly. "Also, why do you refer to me as 'Stitch?'" Vilmos had only seen this girl briefly before, but knew virtually nothing of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori lifted her head and turned in her spot when Flower jumped up and ran over to someone, crying out the name of the person they were looking for. Had they found him already? She rose to her feet, finishing tying off the circle of flowers, and stood on her toes to deposit it on Paper's head. "There you go!" the young kunoichi chirped before turning her gaze back to Flower and "Stitch". He did not seem to know her -- or what she was talking about -- but maybe that was just a trick?  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:11 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia blinked at him...did...did they do something to him? She took out the picture that came with the scroll. This was Stitch that's no dought and if he wanted to play dumb this was going to be harder. "Vilmos Yomi, you have transferred out of the rain village with out any paper work or even a senor taking you. We are here to take you back and do this in an orderly fashion." she said just as coldly as he said even a bit colder.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro seemed to have wondered back to the building of the Otokage, which he still needed to complete a few more mission. He spotted Sabia and Oki with the person they were looking for. Kuro was right, this "Stitch" person did look like a scarecrow. Nevertheless, he just watch at a distance, waiting for what will unfold.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro ⇔ Amegakure ⇔ Genin ⇔ Oragami no Dara

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

She followed after Flower and now who she was going to call, 'Dragon'. She then allowed the ring of flowers to be place on her head, making it seem like a crown. She then wrote on a piece of paper to Kemuri that Stitches is in Oto, and we found him. She them turned it into a bird, the size of a robin. It flew off to find Kemuri. She then followed Sabia.

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm
(DAMN YOU ALL FOR YOUR MULTIPLE POSTINGS OF THREE PAGES!! THATS THREE PAGES FOR ME TO CATCH UP ON!!!! AND IVE ONLY BEEN GONE A FEW HOURS!!!!)

Nanashi marked down that Nakamura had finished his mission, and left a note saying that when he came back, he could do whatever Missions he liked, and then just inform Nanashi of them later. He then heard the ruckus that was happening outside of his office and decided to walk out and see what was going on. He leaned against the door way and gave a casual salute to them all. "How goes it?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm
(I need a thread to go pick the old b***h's weeds. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 pm
"I merely returned home. Is there something wrong with that?" He asked bluntly, as he raised his hands to cross them behind his head. "Though, to be honest, I doubt you could bring me back to Amegakure. Not to be put in a box once more. I don't care if it is a box of rock or a box of iron, I will never be held again." The sadistic grin that sprouted across his face seemed sinister, as his dragon fangs shone in the light.  

Raito Ichiru

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm
((I blame the economy >>))
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at the nice man and walked up to him hoping he could help "Vilmos Yomi, he's a run away rain ninja and we need to get him back.This is only a problem becuase he just...left not even a word, paper work or anything." she explained. She looked at stitch a bit concerned "Yes even so you became a ninja in the RAIN village. You need to do things properly, not just leaving like it's some playground and your dragon threats is not proper way to get what you want." Sabia explained trying to keep calm.

Edit after Raito Ichiru

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:25 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro decided that he should show himself to the crowd as he approached the group, the same normal expression on his face as always, looking at Nanashi with a bow. He didn't say a word as if things come to worse, he may have to force them to leave. It depends on what Nanashi's orders are.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:34 pm
"I never threatened anyone. I merely stated that you can't bring me back, no matter how hard you try." Vilmos stated to the girl who seemed to know a fair amount about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm
(I'll do the mission tomorrow, Firu. I'm gonna go to bed now.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori glanced between everyone, hand moving slowly to the hilt of her sword as the tension began to rise. She did not want to draw it -- did not want to fight -- but if need be -- if she was forced to -- Her eyes darted to the kindly-looking man in the doorway to the approaching Nakamuro and then to "Stitch" in time to see their target flash an impressive set of fangs -- fangs that struck a chord in Nori's chest -- fangs that she could feel growing in her own mouth. Almost as if on their own, her lips peeled back slightly and a low, dragconic growl rumbled in her throat. She did not know what all this talk of boxes meant, but she did not like the way this guy was speaking to her Flower. Not one bit.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games