Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:09 pm
Alas said,"Thank you." She then walked downstairs. She went to her left. Staring at a door she began to knock on it to make sure that nobody was on the other side. She opened the door, and walked to the closet. She opened it as well and grabbed a shirt, and a pair of pants.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 pm
Meanwhile, Verdant could be seen dragging his massive older brother out to meet up with Dee. Toren volunteered to help, but Verdant was just keeping him away from the booze. It's simply math. Huge guy, plus drunken rage, equals wrecked lounge.

Toren looked over at the Empress with a somewhat loopy smile. Apparently, he had already gotten himself wasted. "Why, hello there. Do you know the muffin man?" He asked, with a ridiculously slurred tone. Apparently, he also liked muffins. But, really, now....WHO DOESN'T LIKE MUFFINS!?  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 pm
Dee chuckled, "It looks like someone had dunked his head in the wine barrel while I was away. And yes, Toren, I do know the muffin man. He lives on Hoo ree lane, which is a part of Halloween town in the Wild world of Disney."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Toren let out a giddy chuckle, like a little kid. "I wanna goes there! I wants free muffins!" He exclaimed. Then, for some sick reason, he ran behind his little brother, then lightly bit onto the back of his head, not really using his teeth, though. "OM NOM NOM." He mumbled into Verdant's light brown jungle of hair.

Verdant let out a sigh. He then wrote another message to Dee. It read, "If you think this is weird, you should have seen him humping a bar stool."  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:57 pm
Dee laughed and whispered to Verdant, "This is nothing compared to what Terry did once. But, sadly, we cannot take him with us in this state. We have to bring him upstairs to a room so he can sleep this off. If we work together, we can get him to a room without any trouble. I will give him a muffin just to keep him happy while you head to the elevator over there on that wall. It will take Toren up. Take him to the 30th floor so he can't harm anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm
Verdant shook his head, writing another note to Dee. This one read, "Don't worry. Toren's weird when he's drunk, but his loopiness usually only lasts a minute, and judging from my math, he'll be back in 3, 2, 1...."

Toren snapped out of it, right when Verdant said he would. "What happened? And, this is gonna be weird, but I REALLY want muffins right now." He said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm
Dee laughed out loud big time. She said, "What flavor of muffin do you want, Toren?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:29 pm
Alas walked back upstairs. Her Clothing was baggy. Like it wasn't ment for a little girl. She didn't care she would grow into the clothes a couple of years. She grabbed her blade and sat down next to it.  

KTS

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 pm
Toren smiled. "Chocolate chip!" He said happily. "Sorry for the burst of energy there, Empress. Muffins are my antidrug." He apologized.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm
Dee searched the back room and found the biggest, most delicious looking chocolate muffin one could ever lay their eyes upon. She tossed it to Toren than asked him, "By the way, which barrel did you dunk your head into? I know I have many out on the deck, but only one has wine, the other has stronger booze beverages."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:05 pm
Toren shrugged. "Not really sure, but I think it had a little flame drawn on it." He told Dee. He burped loudly, then began nomming on the delicious, chocolate studded muffin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 pm
Dee chuckled, "Ah, so you've had a mug full of Orochi Whiskey. Ha ha ha. You should be able to burp flames if you concentrate, Toren. I wonder what color your flames will be. Mine's green."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 pm
Toren shrugged, then began to concentrate. He felt something burning within his gut, then, out of his maw spewed a stream of azure flames. "Whoa......obscure game reference!" He said, pointing at the blue fire that now singed the floor.
(anyone who can guess what game I'm referencing with the blue flames, gets a giant chocolate chip muffin!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 pm
(Game is Dragonball Z budokai? Random guess)

Dee nodded, "Interesting. Now, we still wait on Raditz, Andy, Sama, Yumi, and Bardock to answer on whether or not they are joining our party."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 am
(nope. I'll give you a hint. It's a game ABOUT a game.)

Xavier nodded. However, it would still be easier to just call Master Ezio for help. The Assassins guild has MORE than enough manpower to complete this task.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games