Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm
((the second time somebody put yumaki instead of the takeshi, and he keeps telling me to tell you to look at the bowling alley))

Hiro looked at him curiously. "Takeshi was just here awhile ago." He said softly and looked at Lena, nodding as he put a hand on the table, twelve different kinds of ramen appeared. "Pick your flavor.' He said and looked at the miso ramen and grabbed it quickly. "Except this one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 pm
Lena was about to pick up a bowl of ramen when Hiro swiped it from her. "Oh, hold that thought." she told Nikolai and tried to swipe the ramen from Hiro. The curse of being short!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm
((*groans in annoyance* SO MANY WORDS))
he chuckled and picked up just a random bowl. "cant belive it....were getting married...." he smiled and held Lena's hand. "i hope it goes perfectly"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm
Hiro sighed and gave the ramen to her and smiled at Nikolai. "Yeah, the weddings gonna go great." He said with a half smile.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Lena was just about to get Hiro's ramen when Nikolai grabbed her hand, pulling it away from the bowl of goodness."Oh Nick," she smiled and put her free hand on his shoulder, gripping it tightly. "If you weren't so cute, I'd kill you." she teased and pecked him on the lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm
he smirked and released her hand. "sorry, sorry." he sighed and started eating. "you know, and i might just be paranoid, but no matter how many people leave or die there never seems to be a shortage of students"
(bowl of goodness? lol )  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 pm
((dude... have you ever had ramen? >.>))

Lena would've said something in response, but she had her mouth filled with Ramen at the point and just nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 pm
((Yeah, I use it in my recipies. add a ham steak and WHOO its good))
he chuckled. "well, its good to have the old crew back together. maybe we can add a fourth if hiro finds a girl" he smiled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 pm
Hiro rolled his eyes. "I dunno about that, im not really an expert with getting women." He said with a smirk and got off the chair, walking around. "I dont even know what type of women I like anymore." He said, actually telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 pm
Lena's eyebrow twitched a little at the thought of Hiro with someone else. Calm down, Lena, it'll happen eventually, she thought and slurped her noodles.

((eggs 3nodding ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 pm
"go out, have fun, experiment! just make sure she is single." he smiled. "go up to a girl, and start chatting her up! if things take off, then go with it! if it dont, accept her as a friend and move on" he said and glanced at Lena, back to Hiro. "you might be surprised who you fall for"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:51 pm
Hiro shrugged. "I might stop dating for awhile." He said, noticing Lenas eyebrow twitch. "I dunno though, the perfect girl could be anywhere, single or not you always have to chase the one girl that you truly love, no matter what happens." He said softly, going in the back of the restaurant for a moment to see if anybody was there then walked out. "But what do I know, I cant remember s**t." He lied.

((Miso ^-^))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 pm
Lena was already on her second bowl of ramen, ignoring the two now. When it came to ramen and fast food, she had a black hole for a stomach.

((Argh! Stop talking about ramen before I get hungry! >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 pm
"then start a new. you remembered Lena, so you have fragments of your mind still with you.use that to start a new life. new girl, new family, new freinds"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 am
((*whispers to nerd* Ramen ramen ramen ramen*))

Hiro growled lightly. "Please, stop telling me to start over." He said, trying to control himself, He didn't want to start anything over, and Nikolai began to reflect things of his past, aggravating him slightly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games