Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweetie Sugar Doll

Lonely Sweetheart

10,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:40 pm
Sounds like fun~
I'll try X3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm
iiCelestial F O X
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I really want to enter KΔitΘ,
but I already entered Mosquett =_=
Awwwh.... Well maybeh there will be antoher contest you can enter .....it...in O.o
Honestly I would love to se.....it...
I'm not sure if it is a he or she.....
]
KΔitΘ is male. XD  

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

baby bri_bri12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm
http://i56.tinypic.com/2igyl5k.jpg

name: Mio
eye color: one blue,one purple
hair color: pink
height: 156 cm
music: pop
item: cherry
number: 12
addicted to: cupcakes, cherries or both whee

Mio is very cute and energetic but she is very forgetful(see she forgot her headpiece and had to use the back up microphone) but she always means well, she's optimistic, kind,caring and sweet . ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Pic
Tektek

Name: Kurai
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 150 lbs
Genre: Japanese Folk Music
Item: Japanese Koto
Personality: Kurai can be very vain and selfish. She favours beauty over more important things, and is not afraid to insult someone. However, she has a gentler side as well, which shows when she sings.
Bio: Kurai was always told she was never as pretty or cute as the other female vocaloids. She became obsessed with making herself more beautiful. She wanted nothing more than to outshine the others, and soon that was all she cared about. She broke away from the other Vocaloids and started singing on her own, soon becoming a very famous Japanese folk singer. People loved her for her extremely human-like voice and qualities, even though she was just an android.

primadonut

Sparkly Fairy

The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Name: Ace
Genre: Classical - yes, the type of music with real instrumets, and old rock.
Item Of Choice: Ace of Spades

Personality: Ace is a weird girl with weird tastes. She prefers classical above all else. The first instruments did start the first orchestras, and with an orchestra performed wonderous classical musical where the strings play out their heart and the brass followed their lead. At first glance, you may first consider Ace to be 'old styled,' since she does take a liking to England style victorian clothes. Not only that, but her speech pattern may even remind you of the old 1600's. But as you get to know more about her, you'll find out that she also has a must for old school rock instead of songs with techno patterns and screaming in most of the songs. Ace believes that those are just people screaming random words into the mic with a random pattern of music behind it. She is also very mischevious once you hand her a deck of cards. Once you agree to any games with the cards, there's no turning back. So, in all, Ace is sophisticated and has high thoughts and goals for herself. She may look down on others, but hardly knows that that is a bad habit. Ace is also the kind to pick up a random instrument at random times and just start playing. Ace also has to wear glasses at times, but because she thinks that they're the devils eye wear, she hardly wears them unless she needs them so she won't bump into things or trip over items laying on the floor.

I just realized I had signed my picture in my other accounts username... :0 And horrible quality... sorry for that, too...overall..not a good picture, but if I put it off, then I may have never gotten it finished.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm
Oh...poo.
I spent the last hour drawing mine based on opera. xD;;;
And now I dun wanna post it o n o;; I don't wanna seem like I'm copying. >__<
*starts on a new design* I'll most likely use the previous one for historical RP's >u<;;;  

Moon Flower Aimie

Aged Friend

Inkji Anairitoku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 am
User Image
Name: Nagisa Aoi
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6 feet.
Music: Techno
Item: "The Sandman"
Number: 2
Addicted to: Strawberry's ~ x3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 am
Stereo Lov3
User Image

soo cute heart  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Inkji Anairitoku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 am
xHatsunexMiku
Stereo Lov3
User Image

soo cute heart

Thank You ^___^ <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 pm
name:
Kairi Neko Tenshi
genre of music:
pop mostly
item of choice:
pink and blue swirled lollypop ^.^
personality:
She is childsh and yet can act verry grown up at times. she loves to sing draw and eat candy.she also has a major crush on a boy named Shuu Kana Tama.

((this is Shuu and Kairi but only payatenchen to Kairi please. ^.^
also,yes, the seckent picture IS a base that i drew over but i only put it on hear to show how there outfits achly look.))
User Image
User Image  

KairiNekoTenshi

Argenterie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:41 pm
Name: Chrome
Sex: Female
About: Her moods are very swift changing. However, you can always tell her general mood by the color of her balloon, like a mood ring.
It's most often grey, as she is a very neutral person and doesn't talk much. Upsetting her is a very bad idea, as is approaching while she's upset.
Chrome doesn't like to deal with other people's drama. Despite her nonchalant and distant seeming attitude,
Chrome absolutely loves to dance.
Item: Balloon
Genre: Techno
Appearance: [Chrome]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:42 pm
CV 0 3 - L u k a
Zombie Bullshet
alright! here is the updated picture of Yuugao with his new shoes 8U ((i realize a few things look wrong with him, but this was only an example drawing to show off his shoes ; w ;'' ))
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know where it apparently looks wrong but I have to say I like the character design and I think the pose is cute. Like he's motioning someone to come closer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--- Click these

his center of balance is off and makes him look like he's gonna fall over, form what my friend who is an expert at poses has told me ; 3;
and he's actually doing a hairflip 8D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And these --->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:39 pm
Name:Bevet

Age appearance: 12 - 14 years

Height: 4"11

Background: A minor member of the crew who created the successful vocaloid went rouge, hoping his/her creation will surpass them all. S/He shortly died of malnutrition and scarce health during his/her procedure. His/Her death was unknown to the world, and was left beside his/her incomplete work. As of a miracle, it was born once the creator's life ended. It was still incomplete due to premature birth, but it still can sing, talk, and feel as the hit sensation vocaloids.

Its prematurity made her form move freely like a liquid, but can still retain a solid form through will. Its real self is actually embedded in the prism orb that's placed on its chest. Listening to the repetition sound projected from its chest, it spoke its first word. "Bevet".

In her first year, Bevet watched the tapes that was left by her creator, and was inspired to become a true vocaloid. She left the dark, solitude room to search for them. Once she stepped outside Bevet failed to keep up with the excitement surrounding her. Bevet was shutdown. Then, she was turned on and she was founded by them.

Bio: So far, Bevet is the only liquid-based vocaloid. When taking her solid form only her hair moves freely like a liquid. She loves listening her heart beating fast, so she's always out there doing dangerous stunts or riding roller-coasters. The music she sang is also included in her adrenaline drug: techno and up-beat rock/pop. You can say she's very outgoing and energetic.

Bevet knew only a little of the world, so she's inquisitive and curious. She loathes being alone so she drags anyone to come along with her, even if it means to be a bothersome. In conversations she likes to play along to make it more fun. She's honest to her opinions and always ended it with a smile (even if it's harsh). Though, she does lies to get out and even to get in trouble.

Bevet doesn't like wearing shoes since she thinks it's useless since she doesn't has the sense touch. Whenever it's time for a reboot all of the liquid goes to the prism in her chest ( clothes not included =_= ). She can still communicate by flashing images or words on her screen. Remember, she's premature so she breaks sometimes, it's quite annoying.

Item of choice: Bubbles

Genre: Techno and up-beat rock/pop

Note: I'll drew another one with headphones ( and maybe color it 9_9 ). The insignia on her stomach is not supposed to be there. It just that I was bored, and I don't like it looking bare. Also, the character is based on me. =9  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:42 pm
Hooray! I finally submit my entry. What do you think?  

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm
Raixa_Phantasy
Hooray! I finally submit my entry. What do you think?

Nice! 3nodding  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces