Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:01 pm
i thought...in the 2nd movie jill says to the captain 'shoot for the head' how would jill know that there was no mention in the movie that she had been through a zombie incounter  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:22 pm
leon r kennedy
i thought...in the 2nd movie jill says to the captain 'shoot for the head' how would jill know that there was no mention in the movie that she had been through a zombie incounter

She was suspended, it showed those paper articles. She was suspended because she tried to prove to the PD the existence of zombies. Even if it's not stated directly, it's implied that she was suspended for a reason.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:46 pm
Yeah, they did add something to do with the games in that Newspaper prop. That she WAS actually involved in an incident in the Arklay mountains. Although her partner Leon S Kennedy was killed apparently. If they plan to include him in the 4th movie they will have one hell of a continuity error.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:50 pm
XINVADER
Yeah, they did add something to do with the games in that Newspaper prop. That she WAS actually involved in an incident in the Arklay mountains. Although her partner Leon S Kennedy was killed apparently. If they plan to include him in the 4th movie they will have one hell of a continuity error.
Well, not really, because honestly, there's no way in hell, even with DVD Quality picture that you'd be able to actually read the In-Movie text on that paper. But either way, I hope NOT to see Leon in RE movies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Like you said, alternate universe. They mght screw up his character and make him likeable. Not that I don't like his character, I love the guy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:59 pm
XINVADER

It actually never gave a nickname, but more than likely is the same Leon from 2 and 4.  

Elliot Salem

.[Techno Dreams].

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:10 pm
I shoulda been Jill Valentine  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:13 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

She was suspended, it showed those paper articles. She was suspended because she tried to prove to the PD the existence of zombies. Even if it's not stated directly, it's implied that she was suspended for a reason.
ah thank you it appears your RE wisdom is unlimited  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:21 am
XINVADER
Like you said, alternate universe. They mght screw up his character and make him likeable. Not that I don't like his character, I love the guy sweatdrop
Yes, they might screw up the character and actually make him cool in a non "Metro-Sexual Boy Band" sort of way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER
Yes, they might screw up the character and actually make him cool in a non "Metro-Sexual Boy Band" sort of way.

and what is wrong with metro sexuals?  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:35 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
and what is wrong with metro sexuals?
Depends how far they take it. Nothing wrong with a guy caring about his appearance. But there are pretty sad cases out there. But Leon is a government agent. For a government agent, he looks like he's WAY too preoccupied with his appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:40 pm
This debate's still raging? And now it's over the metro-emo-sexual Leon? rofl

Seriously though, government agents shouldn't be that concerned or primped as Leon acts and appears.

Edit: pardon the earlier typo.  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:46 pm
MilitantClockwork

Seriously though, government agents should be that concerned or primped as Leon acts and appears.
Should? Why?
"I'm going on a mission to rescue the president's daughter. Alfonso, make sure my hair doesn't have any split ends!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MilitantClockwork

Seriously though, government agents should be that concerned or primped as Leon acts and appears.
Should? Why?
"I'm going on a mission to rescue the president's daughter. Alfonso, make sure my hair doesn't have any split ends!"
s**t! That was a typo. I meant to say shouldn't.
I don't like metro-sexuals. xd

Can you imagine an agent smoothing his hair and krauser running him through with the tyrant arm? It'd be an instant KO.  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:44 pm
I'm surprised Leon's hair is as wavy as it is, I expected it to be perfectly still on the count of all the hair spray.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games