Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am
Damien smiles at Yukiko then cuts into his steak and takes a bite. I hope your enjoying yourself. Damien smiles and magikally summons some ice blue rare Articanian Roses for Yukiko. For you Yukiko. And best part is that they never die.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

User Image

"Thanks Damien."
*The waiter comes back with the food*
Yukiko cuts off a piece of the sea bass and eats it.
"it's good!"
Yukiko beamed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

User Image

Yukiko looks at the rose and smiles.
"It's beautiful, thanks."
Yukiko placed it into her hair.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 pm
Smiling Damien helped her adjust it so it wouldn't fall off and the rest he sent to her room. I'm glad you liked them....My sister said you would.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

User Image

Yukiko looks at the rose and smiles.
"It's beautiful, thanks."
Yukiko placed it into her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko smiles and gently touches the rose.
"I'll make sure that'll thank Anau too, you have a really nice sister."

((Out Of Character Chat: my real sister is nagging me about the pictures being a page stretcher XD))  

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 pm
(((ooc: lol im ok with it))

Damien smiles. She's always thought of others before herself. She even almost gave up her happiness to obey our family's wishes. Damien looked at Yukiko and sighs. When she was born she was betrothed to a demon prince named Inferno. While they did fight a lot they did become good friends. But Inferno died saving her and that's why Sabin and searched for her because she blames herself for his death.....
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko smiles and gently touches the rose.
"I'll make sure that'll thank Anau too, you have a really nice sister."

((Out Of Character Chat: my real sister is nagging me about the pictures being a page stretcher XD))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 am
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

"It must have been hard on Anau, but having people who care and support her will always help her cheer up."
Yukiko said in a gentle voice.

((occ: it's late I should get to sleep now night))  

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 am
It was....But now she has you, Fumie, Fumiko, Cres, even Wennin. and Katzlyn as friends. Plus if I'm not mistaken my cabin mate's brother Drake might be the one who stole her heart. Damien smiles at Yukiko. And with our brother marrying Fumiko soon, she'll have a fairy sister to keep her company at home as well.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

"It must have been hard on Anau, but having people who care and support her will always help her cheer up."
Yukiko said in a gentle voice.

((occ: it's late I should get to sleep now night))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko quietly laughs a bit.
"That's why once in awhile Anau would blush every once in awhile."
She smiles.
"And send best regard to Sabin's engagement."

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 pm
Damien smiles at Yukiko. Yukiko, may I ask you something.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko quietly laughs a bit.
"That's why once in awhile Anau would blush every once in awhile."
She smiles.
"And send best regard to Sabin's engagement."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

"hn? Sure what is it?"
Yukiko leaned against the table slightly.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm
Damien clears his throat slightly nervous. I was wondering...just what made you like me. I'm flatter honestly I am, but I'm your teacher. Even though I'm currently finding myself a young lad again. He looks at Yukiko with honest eyes.I have no wish to hurt you Yukiko.... He holds her hand gentlely in both of his.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

"hn? Sure what is it?"
Yukiko leaned against the table slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko blushes.
"umm...um..."
She stutters a bit and then clams down.
"You could probably feel how cold my hands are, even though you're hands are also cold they are much warmer than mine. You have a great smile that isn't fake, everyone flocks to you with admiration. Pretty much it's like...yearning for what you don't have."
Yukiko takes Damien's hand and holds it close to her.
"I guess it's also after meeting everyone and you, the giant chunk of Ice has melted, it's the same with Fumie, she hated humans all she thought about was to hurt and tease them. When you fought her I actually felt a small kindness coming from a black consciousness"
Yukiko closes her eyes with a soft smile on her face, her head tilted that it touches Damien's hand.
"I still don't know much yet but for all I know is that you're a very important person to me."

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 pm
Damien looks at Yukiko then does something he never expected to do he kisses her cheek tenderly
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko blushes.
"umm...um..."
She stutters a bit and then clams down.
"You could probably feel how cold my hands are, even though you're hands are also cold they are much warmer than mine. You have a great smile that isn't fake, everyone flocks to you with admiration. Pretty much it's like...yearning for what you don't have."
Yukiko takes Damien's hand and holds it close to her.
"I guess it's also after meeting everyone and you, the giant chunk of Ice has melted, it's the same with Fumie, she hated humans all she thought about was to hurt and tease them. When you fought her I actually felt a small kindness coming from a black consciousness"
Yukiko closes her eyes with a soft smile on her face, her head tilted that it touches Damien's hand.
"I still don't know much yet but for all I know is that you're a very important person to me."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko opened her eyes after feeling something touch her cheek.
She sat there in a bit of shock and then gently placed her hand on her cheek and turns bright red.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 pm
He smiles at her and kisses her hand. You are a wonderful young woman Yukiko. I feel horrible at only being your friend, but Yukiko if you still wish it, would you honor me at being my girlfriend? He looks at her sencerly and walks to sit next to her. I can't change the heart Yukiko and even though your my student, I would want to give your heart a fair chance. Who knows, perhaps this could bloom for us.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko opened her eyes after feeling something touch her cheek.
She sat there in a bit of shock and then gently placed her hand on her cheek and turns bright red.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games