Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
We are the Hunted (Invite only) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:28 pm
"Well, I'm glad I managed that much at least," Icarus sighed, hardly convinced that he had done enough. He watched as the boy put things away, reaching out to stop him before he could close the cabinet door. "There's a burn salve in here somewhere. You're leg probably needs another dose."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:33 pm
Blinking at the comment he smiles sheepishly. "I completely forgot all about it. It didnt hurt at all so I didn't get any reminders." Pulling the kit open once more he digs around for the salve, snagging it and leaning down to apply it. He pauses, staring at the unblemished area of skin before turning to his other leg, wondering if he had gotten the wrong one. He frowns, as there is nothing to be seen their either. "I guess it wasn't that bad, it's all healed over."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Something didn't add up. Icarus had seen that burn just a day or two ago and it hadn't looked like the kind of thing that would just vanish without a mark in such a short time span. He thought about it for a while, trying to pull a reasonable possibility from thin air but nothing stuck out to him. Then he started thinking about some of the unusual things that he had noted about Tobin in the short time he'd had him around. Tobin had said that he'd received the same identifying tattoos as everyone else who wound up in the white coat hell, yet he didn't have them now. That definitely wasn't something that was supposed to go away so easily and then there was the utter lack of scarring on the boy's body. True, the boy hadn't gone far enough through the system to earn as much but at the very least there should have been marks from multiple taps to the spine but there was nothing. The more he thought about it, the more the oddness of the situation seemed to stick out to him.

The changes the white coats made in people weren't always as straightforward as what you could see. Sometimes it was internal, waiting for a trigger -- like his own scales and fire-breathing. Icarus remembered how very close to death the boy had seemed only hours ago but now the sores were much cleaner and the boy seemed to be doing just fine. Whatever that had been, it had been nasty and nasty was just how the white coats seemed to enjoy triggering an ability they had planted. What had happened to Tobin didn't seem likely to be an effect of shock or anything that he'd come in contact with since Tithe had pulled him out of that tank. What if it was something the white coats had done -- a test? If that was true, then the ability...

Icarus pulled the kit closer to him with his bandaged hand, sifting through it. He pulled a small scalpel from the kit, leaning back against the counter, his eyes focused on the blade. "Tobin... do you think you could trust me to try something crazy?" He asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm
It seemed like it took forever for Icarus to hear what he had said, and Tobin vaguely wondered if the man had other injuries as well. In fact, he had just been about to inquire about his well being when the man moved into action. First he slowly brought forth a small surgical blade, eyes never moving from it. Then his words filled Tobin full of worry. "Trust? W-well, how crazy is it Icarus?" He couldn't help the tremor that had shivered down his frame, nor could he help his curiousity. In the past day he had been cut, burnt, in shock, and even apparently at death's door, though he felt quite well. In all honesty he was very stressed, and needed a break.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:18 pm
"Relax, I'm not going play doctor on you. I just want to check if you didn't wind up with anything extra hidden in what they did to you," he said calmly, reaching out and offering the scalpel to the boy. "All it would require is a knick to the skin, just to see what happens. You can do it yourself if you want -- or not. I'm not going to pin you down and tear into you just to satisfy curiosity."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm
Tobin stared dubiously at him as he explained, his gaze softening with understanding afterward. He reared back from the offered blade though, looking at it like a loaded gun as he shook his head. "I don't think....I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do it myself. You do it." He was already shirtless anyways, so much of his skin was available. "Just not on my hands alright? In case it doesn't do anything, I don't want to bandage up two hands today." He joked weakly.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:52 pm
Icarus smiled at the joke and moved closer, adjusting his grip on the scalpel. He sliced a short line into the boy's shoulder, nothing near as deep as the cut he had made the day before. This one wouldn't need to be burned or even stitched shut, he had only just broke the skin. He waited a few minutes, watching the bleeding line and waiting for something to happen but all he saw was clotting, nothing unusual. He sighed, stepping aside and thoroughly cleaning the scalpel before he put it away.

"I'm sorry, I was anticipating a different result," he shrugged, "At least it was me and not Tithe who got the idea. I imagine he would have chosen more extreme measures."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Even though he knew the blade was coming, and watching it close in, he still jumped a little when it pierced his skin. He watched closely for a few moments, glancing up at Icarus when nothing happened. "It's ok, maybe it was just some sort of fail-safe for that chip huh?"

He shuddered at the thought of the other persona trying to 'check'. "Yea....thanks for that image." Looking around henoted that he felt alright, but the feeling of being outside had stirred up the cabin fever in him. "Hey...Icarus? Would you mind terribly if I went outside and started on the garden? I feel ok now, and I really liked being outside earlier."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm
Icarus got lost in his thoughts again for a moment. He blinked and took a moment to catch what Tobin had said. He nodded, offering a tired smile. "Yeah, go ahead. If you feel up to it, I don't see why not," he said pleasantly. He stepped out of the bathroom and down the hall, rolling his neck with a series of pops. "Should probably eat something though. It's getting kind of late in the day."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm
"Un...I don't feel like eating right now, I will later for dinner. And I'll make it too!" Tobin edged his way fromt he room, padding barefoot out into the tiny living area of the apartment and snatching up the boxes of plants they had taken from his previous home. He took them one at a time, still not feeling fully up to par, but once outside in the sunshine he basked as it warmed him.

He easily got into the rhythm of gardening. After so long an absence it was wonderful to do once again. It was easy to lost track of time, and he was finishing up re planting his Thyme when he noted the light slowly leaving the sky. Standing he dusted himself off and moved to enter the apartment, rubbing the dirt off of his arms as he went, leaving them clean and unblemished.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Icarus lay on the couch, dozing lightly, his head turned to the right, his right leg bent with his foot tucked up into the hollow of his left knee, his legs forming a 4. He stirred when Tobin came in but he didn't fully rouse, nodding off once more. His eyes twitched behind their lids as his mind slipped further under, whisps of dream teasing at his brain in flickers. He was calm at first but then his breathing began to quicken, his wounded hand clenching into a tight fist against his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:50 pm
Washing his hands in the sink, Tobin quickly got rid of the rest of the grit still attached to his skin. He still felt warm from the sun's rays, and it had put him in a good mood. Looking into the fridge, he eyed the groceries thoughtfully. He didn't really know what Icarus liked to eat, but he was really in the mood to make something to enjoy.

He backed out of the kitchen and moved towards the living room, intent on asking the man what he'd appreciate. He stopped when he made it halfway to the couch, abruptly cut out of his musings as he registered the uncomfortable look on the man's face. Quickly taking the last few steps, he kneeled by the couch and leaned over him, reaching out and gently shaking him. "Hey," He said softly. "Time to wake up, you're having a night mare...I think."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am
The man jolted when Tobin shook him, his hand closing suddenly around the boy's wrist as his eyes shot open, pulling the boy's hand away from his skin and twisting his arm at a compromising angle. He stilled as his unfocused eyes slowly sharpened and trained on the boy's face, seeming to recognise him more -- than a mere acquaintance should have. There was pain in his eyes, the sort of look that one would give to someone they had loved and had not seen in too long a time, someone they had lost.

His grip on the boy's wrist slackened and though he didn't let go entirely, the boy could easily pull away. He studied the boy's face carefully for a moment, as if he expected him to disappear and then he leaned up. His lips brushed lightly against Tobin's, cautiously, as if he was expecting it to hurt, and then, finding no sudden shock or at least nothing that he couldn't stand to bear, he kissed him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:12 am
Tobin yelped in surprise at the sudden movement from the man on the couch, moving with his arm as it was wrenched awkwardly. He squirmed uncomfortably as it brought him inches from the other male's face. His eyes took in the expressions moving rapidly through the other brunet's face, his gaze captured by them as he continued to stay in his somewhat unbalanced stance.

It didn't help that he didn't know who he was dealing with. It seemed like every time the man woke up it was a different persona. When his grip lightened, Tobin made no motion to move other than to set his arm in a more normal position with relief. He was about to move away from the taller brunet when no reaction came, but as soon as he twitched in that direction, a warm set of lips pressed lightly against his own.

Forest green eyes widened in shock as they were applied more firmly, and for a split second he was tempted to respond until a familiar ache in his chest made its presence known and he pulled away, staring at the other male in shock. "W-what....?"  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:03 pm
Theo didn't try to stop him when the boy pulled away. He leaned back on his arm and watched him quietly, his expression saddened. He looked away, sitting up and rubbing at the back of his neck. He felt like his skin was crawling but the static hiss at the back of his ears was quiet, bearable.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff