Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi smiled. "She's fine.A few almost got her but she's fine." His black shirt looked alittle darker in the back area.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm
"Good." Damian smiled a little then got back up, looking at Takeshi. "What about you?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi smiled and stood up. "I'm good." Some blood dripped down his back and some drops hit the floor. "But is she? Will she wake up?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm
"If it's anything like my sis and our mom, she'll be up in a few minutes." Damian assured and shifted into a doctor with band-aids and all. "Now quit lying to me and take your shirt off!" he huffed then paused to think about what he said. "...So I can see your wound!" he blabbed and put a surgeon mask on to hide his embarrassed blush.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled. "Damian! Naughty naughty! I don't think Lili would approve of us!" He chuckled as he wanted to mess with him before taking his shirt off showing his nicely built upper body with a dragon tattoo starting on his chest and went around his shoulder and back ended on his stomach ,he also had a big scar going across his chest diagonally.He had three bullet holes on his back with the bullets still in them and blood trailing down his back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm
"Shutup! I didn't mean it like that!" Damian stammered, too embarrassed to think of good comebacks. He walked over to look at Takeshi's back and pulled the bullets out with some kind of surgeon pliar (I dunno the name of it :/)). After that he began cleaning the wounds, glancing over at Lili every few minutes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 pm
Lili's eyes fluttered open, she sat up slowly and grimaced as the pain in her head. She turned her head seeing a lot of blood on the ground, she didn't want to know where that came from. Lili stood up seeing Takeshi take his shirt off for the doctor, she figured it was Damian. Lili placed a hand on her head to try and sooth the pain. "Do I want to know what's going on" she mumbled and leaned against the wall for support her head pounding.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled more and looked at Lili,Not bother by the bullets being pulled out. "You know your lucky,She's beautiful." He snickered. "Even when she's knocked out,But after seeing her mother I see where she gets it from."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 pm
"Yeah... I guess I am." Damian smiled behind his mask and finished wrapping up the wounds. "Don't even talk about her mom." he muttered and shifted back to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:46 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi turned toward Lili and smiled. "Thanks Damian,Look,sleeping beauty is up." He pointed toward Lili and decided to keep his shirt off,It was bloody.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm
Lili blushed a bright red. "Why the hell do you talk about how good I look while you think I'm still passed out." she mumbled and turned away from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 pm
"LILI!" Damian shouted and picked her up in a hug. "You're ok!" he lit up and swung her around in a hug.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled. "I tell you how you look even when your awake." He watched them and smiled softly,his fangs slightly noticeable. "Sorry Lili but I had to touch you again to avoid you getting shot." He knew how much she hated him touching her and surprised she didn't glare at him yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 am
Lili wrapped her arms around Damian's neck fearful that she'd be flung. "Yes yes, I'm alright I guess. y head hurts like hell but I'm alright." she smiled lightly down at Damian.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am
Damian stoped twirling her and rested his forehead against hers happily. "Oh man, I would've made a whole romantic movie moment right now if it weren't for Takeshi." he laughed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games