Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:25 pm
The sound of drips and his footsteps echo along the halls, as Shadow continues to keep searching. Now alone facing the dark depths of the every corner, he thinks of his current situation in his search for his past. "Project Eclipse, huh? Judging from the look in his eye, he defiantly wasn't lying. But was that really my name?", he thought to himself. He then stops for a moment and looks at his claws. "Even though the name makes sense, that still doesn't explain what those scientists did to..... What........Project Dark Star might have done to me.", he thought as his hands began to quiver with fear again. "And this power I have. Even this thing lurking inside of me. What is it? What kind of monstrosity did they make me in to? What were they trying to accomplish?", he thought as he lands on his knees shaking as the thoughts of every moment when he changed into a psychotic killing machine against Armor Fiend. He looks at his reflection in a puddle next to him. He grips his hand along the concrete in a silent aggravation as his claws scrap in deeply. "What am I? What have they done to me. Am I really a person? Or am...I really...a monster?" he thought looking into his red crimson eyes as the sight made him even more full of confusion. Suddenly, Shadow shakes it all of as he gets up listening to a horrid moaning echoing through the halls. "Looks like I have some company", he thought as he draws out his gun.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna had stayed silent since she really had nothing to say. She actually wasn't paying much attention. She was worried about Nyx who was spacing out and muttering in a weird language. Nyx stopped when she heard Cross playing the guitar and she giggled as she followed after him. "You know how some people say music soothes the savage beast? Well, I think your music would be perfect for just that! But I'm going to need you alive ok. So shut up for just a moment and try not to get caught." she said as she ran after a spirit, grabbing Cross's hand and dragging him with her. It was leading her somewhere but she wasn't sure where exactly. She just knew that it would be the perfect spot to summon her little friend. Luna watched Nyx run off and she sighed as she shook her head as she followed her.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:37 am
(Don't feel like posting the picture..lol..)

" Your so stubborn" Cross chuckled.

Cross sighed and he gave up..Nyx wasn't gonna let him slip away easyily huh? He sighed and played in a lower fashion. He didn't want to get these people killed..but they were making it so hard.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wSefU2H9Q  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 am
“Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie looked at the man and quickly grabbed onto him because for a few reasons, two of the reasons because she wanted to get as far away as that hunter that was chasing her before, and another reason was because she still wanted to know their names. Kasie stumbled when she noticed she was in a different place, she frowned as she didn't feel good for a second, she shook her head to snap out of it and tilted her head as the man and the girls from before where going somewhere, she shrugged her shoulders and smirked a bit before following after them keeping quiet.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron held up one hand, hearing the personality calling itself 'Chaos' growling in the back of his mind. He grimaced slightly, looking toward the two girls following Cross and the one slipping behind them. He followed after Marie, though he didn't know her name. He was somewhat surprised when the receptionist handed him a room key as well. He pocketed it and headed for the roof. He sighed as he saw the lock and metal wall. He tapped it and took half a step back before it exploded with a pop roughly equivalent to a firecracker, clattering to the floor softly before he pressed his toe against it, silencing it as he slid the grate aside, slipping silently to the roof. He'd never felt at ease in an enclosed room, but prefered the more open areas.
~OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled at Cross and giggled. "I know I'm stubborn. It's another thing Luna hates about me." she said as she stuck her tongue out at Luna. Luna rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I never said I hated you." she said calmly. Nyx kept smiling as she looked over at her twin. "You didn't have to. Oh and we won't get killed. Hopefully. I mean, if my little summoning works, well then we should have more of an advantage. And if it doesn't, well, at least we'd die trying." she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Just bare with me ok." she said as her ears flattened on her head while she looked at him. She then kept walking around until she found the perfect spot. Luna stared at Nyx and wondered if she really knew what she was doing. Nyx held her hand out to Luna with her palm up but Luna seemed confused. "I need the rock I handed you." she explained. Luna still seemed confused but she nodded and handed her the rock. Nyx began to draw symbols against the rough surface of the ground and the rock was working like chalk.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:43 pm
Shadow readies himself as his night-vision picks up ghastly movements in the dark. The moaning echoes in all directions as the source steps out of the halls, appears behind him, and rises from rotting debris in the sewer river. The were foul creatures known as the Failed. They were once people who were taken from their homes by the government and turned into experiments. But they all turned out to be failures and were thrown away like garbage and scrap metal. They were left in the sewers and their tolerance to the chemicals in the environment evolved them into incomplete mindless humanoids. They wander the halls of the underground endlessly searching for victims to feed their vengeful hunger. They reeked of death and decay as Shadow holds up his caliber ready to clear a path. "You know, I 'd give you all my sympathies. But you all don't even remember what it means anymore do you?", he says as he stares straight into their lifeless white eyes. "Dont worry. I have another gift for you. Hope you enjoy it.", Shadow fires his round as he runs at the crowd of the mindless creatures that were once human blazing like fire ball. He storms through the echoing hallways like the wind as the path of the Failed become more narrow.

User Image

Shadow vs the Failed  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 pm
(I apologize for my absense..I had a familly matter..and I can't be active as much.)

Cross sighed and watched..sitting on the pavement. He starred at them blankly.

"And if these souls aren't able to fight Vincent?"he asked  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

Locations: Inn Room | Moods: Slightly Frightened | Thoughts: What's going on?!?!?

User Image Marie suddenly heard a slight explosion from the roof. Causing her meditation to be interrupted. She didn't know whether to go up or stay down there. Could it be another hunter? Or maybe its just a kid? she thought. She got up and started towards the window, reaching her hand out, but stopping. She summoned one of her plants to see what was going on up there. It crawled at a fast pace until it finally reached the top. It looked around and didn't see anything.

After a long while of searching, it finally found a grate open. It followed the area from where the grate seemed to opened from and saw the long-haired man. It jumped up and quickly flew down to its master, Marie.
"What happened? Whats up there?"Marie asked it. It started forming into the shape of a tiny man barely the size of her finger. It grew long hair so it showed her who he was. She sighed to herself,"Why is he following me?"

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx closed her eyes and sighed as she heard Cross. "Don't think like that. The beast will fight Vincent. There's always hope." she said as she dropped the rock aside and smiled at him. Luna just leaned against a building a safe distance away and shook her head. Nyx stood in the middle of the summoning circle she drew and she raised her hands above her head, stretching her arms. She began to feel the energy of the spirits and she forced back a few tears since they were sacrificing themselves to help her summon the beast. She closed her eyes again and began speaking in an odd language while the tattoo on her shoulder started glowing. There was a rumble beneath the earth as the spirits were absorbed by the circle and disappeared underground. Down below the ground began to split and break apart while the beast forced it's way through. It broke through into the sewers but continued to break through the ground until he appeared in front of Nyx

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

The sound of gunfire and blood splashing echoes through the dark halls as Shadow blazes through the crowds of the mindless fray. Even with the usage of one of his arms at the moment, his combat skills were still unbeatable to the failed. The only thing matters is if he can make it out in time before the Failed increase in numbers and over run the sewers. Shadow runs through the hollow halls as he prepares to make a turn. but the path was blocked with a large group of failed moaning and snarling for blood. Shadow notices the slippery surface due to the mold on the ground and makes use of it. He pads forward with his body and slides along the mold in a drift, knocking down the entire group of Failed towards the wall and falling like dominoes as he bypassed them with speed and momentum. "Enjoy your trip", said Shadow as he looked back at them. Still sliding, he sees a room ahead of him and jumps off the mold in an aerial flipping 360 and lands skidding across the ground facing toward the door way he just came in. He takes a deep breathe and turns to find himself in another park of the underground what appeared to be an old run down metro station. He could feel a sinister chill in the air as it felt as if there was something sleeping in this widen open spacey area. Listening for any strange noises and looking for any exits close by, Shadow picks up a loud crashing noise as if something broke out of the sewers. What ever it was, It meant an exit was finally made and his echolocation skills have pin pointed it's location. The problem is, will he get to it in time before the failed find a way to it first and run amok in a civilized area. Shadow tries to get to the opening just made, but he then find himself surrounded by the Failed blocking each passage that might lead out of this maze of insanity. "You guys just dont quit do you.", says Shadow with a smirk as he reloads. He halts after reloading to find that the Failed seem to be maintaining their positions, blocking the passages as if they weren't allowed to step into the room. Almost as if they were too afraid to approach. Thats when Shadow began to realize that the feeling he had was no joke. There is something big and foul lurking in the darkness of the ruined metro. What ever it is, its not friendly. Shadow keeps all his senses open as he begins to hear a growling moan echoing through the darkness.

Shadow vs the Failed

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 am
Cross shook his head and watched closly. His eyes shinned as the souls disperssed. But as the new beast rose his eyes faded. He sighed.

"By god I hope you are right."he said softly. He sighed and put on his hat.

"Well lets get going...we don't want him being seen."he said softly and put his guitar on his back..pulling out a much smaller instrument..he began to play softly.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_19VdTakY4&feature=related

Vincent sat on the rooftop of the hotel. His eyes rolled back into his head as he spoke..hiks voice booming..and answered only by thunderous lighting.

"One of the Two has been aquired.
His soul twisted and ironed.
Send down the mighty servants..
Let the souls be represented.
The 2nd comes closer to my grasp.
His life twisted in irony and laughs
His lord shall not save him.
Send down the darkness..
I shall bring up the light."

The sky echoed ith thunder..answered by red lights in the clouds. Which it boom a figure seemed to slowly form in the sky. Vincent eyes rolled back into there normal view..he laughed loudly and watched as the figure landed infront of him.

"Who awakens me?"The voice was deep and very demonic.

"Calm..Guardian..I have awoken you...you know why."he said.

"You awaken me with his blood do you? Why now?"the soul growled.

"To help me require the 2nd..and to open the void once more."Vincent growled back.

"Fair enough. My name however..is Abyss"The soul hissed.

Abyss: User Image
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Los0g9Et7Ow&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx stood frozen in place as the beast glared down at her. She could hear the beast's dark thoughts but she tilted her chin up in pride and glared back at him. Luna arched a brow and chuckled. "Watch what you do Nyx. It looks like he's just waiting for you to make the wrong move." she said as she started following Cross. Nyx felt Luna and Cross leaving as she stood there staring down the beast. She then started squirming but she put her hands on her hips and she shook her head. "Nope! This time you listen to me ok. Now if you just play nice, we could get along. And it's not that hard." she said as the beast towered over her and made a noise that sounded like a growl of disapproval. But as she followed after her sister, the beast reluctantly followed as well. Spirits hovered around Nyx chanting the beast's name to show respect since they feared he would try to destroy them. Nyx ran up to Cross and she smiled as she took his hat from his head while putting it back on hers. "Even if none of this works and we all lose in the end. I think I want to at least go down with this hat." she said with a giggle.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:25 am
Cross hit the hat back onto his head.

"You funny girl...MY HAT."he growled playfully.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:42 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx started walking backwards in front of him as she grinned. "I think you mean our hat." she said as she grabbed it again and held it behind her back. "Though it's more mine than yours now." she said as she giggled and put it back on her head. "Now don't take this hat away from me or my friend here won't be very happy." she said as she stuck her tongue out before looking up at the beast that walked behind them. "Well, if he was capable of being happy that is. I wonder why he does always look like such a downer. You'd think he'd at least smile or say thank you!" she shouted the last part so the beast could hear but it seemed to just ignore her. Luna chuckled and crossed her arms. "I don't think he's the talkative type Nyx." she said as she looked up at the beast as well. Nyx just huffed and shook her head. "That doesn't mean he can't be polite." she mumbled as she huffed.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games